Nails and Sqeals pt2

Teetee hair and outfit ^^

Continued.....

Asaatas POV

Lola Brookes don't play with us blasted through the speakers of my car. Tee and I rapping along before stopping at a gas station to pick up her sister/bestie Whitney.

 Tee and I rapping along before stopping at a gas station to pick up her sister/bestie Whitney

Whitney ^^( yes I changed her lol )

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii sissy, and hi Asaata nice to meet yoooooouuuu." Whitney said live asf getting in the car.

"Hey boo, nice meeting you too." I respond with a smile.

"Ummm trick why you have us get you from here?" Tee questioned while I pulled off. The mall was a 5 minute drive from where we was at, so it took no time to get there. Whitney explained that she was at her friends house fixing her hair and ain't want us to drive to the other side of town. We eventually get there and I find a decent spot which is surprising on a Friday. I smiled a bit this mall reminded me of back home. It a outlet mall, so we boutta ball out on lil daddy's expense.

"The first place I wanna go is victory secret, who down?" I asked and both girls agreed and we scurried to the first of many stores. I grabbed so many pieces from every, I even grabbed some sprays lotion and lip gloss. We all met at checkout, and asked for separate bags. Tee swiped and we were off to the next store.

Time skip

Hours went by and we bought from damn near every store. We decided to eat first and then get our nails done. I got shrimp and broccoli, extra brown sauce and fried rice. Whitney got pizza and Tee got a 10 pc nugget and fries from McDonalds. We sat down and began eating.

"Y'all are really sweet girls. Remind me of my cousin." I said with a genuine smile.

"Awww thank youuuu our parent would beat our asses if it was any other way." Tee responds while Whitney nods her head in agreement.

"How long you been out here?" Whitney asks biting her pizza.

" literally 1 day. You could say a month cause I bought the house last month and been moving in little by little cause I was still working back home." I reply sipping my water.

"Oh cool, how you like it so far?" Tee asked.

"I love it, it's definitely different from New Jersey, but I like it. Omg and my house is nice asf too and the land with omg ,, buuut i don't know how I feel about Wolves in my Backyard though." I said thinking about last night. But didn't miss the look Tee and Whitney gave each other.

"What?" I asked confused. Like why they looking at each other like that after I mention wolves.

"N-Nothing  really, the wolves are friendly around these parts." Tee said in a not so reassuring way, but I also get the feeling that I'll be alright. We ended up switching the topic and finished off our food. Grabbing our things we began leaving the mall but before we could leave some Spanish chick, that's built like a toothpick carrying an olive mean mugged us.