The Balls Eve

Asaata POV
Two weeks later

Soooooooo tomorrow is the ball and I'm extra excited. Gramma said she would be back after the ball now cause her and old nasty ass was enjoying their selves where ever the hell they was at. Today all the ladies was going to get their nails and feet done, then Cassie, the Jackie of all trades she was, was gonna do everyone hair. First this will be my first ball and second this was my reveal to the pack. Then Saturday was the Mating Dance, which was for unmated pack members and visitors. Then Sunday is my fat literally, cause if all goes well on Friday at my reveal, I'll be crowned Luna, so I'd be having my Luna Ceremony. I'll be the first human Luna our pack has had, hopefully I don't screw up.

Speaking of human, after Tye and I mated, Cassie took some of my blood to test it because the three of us found it strange that my leg healed completely in two days after the rogue attack. I've never noticed the rate it took me to heal, but since then I have been paying attention. Sometimes being raised by you grandparents suck, cause you know nothing about who made you. I shake my head, snapping back to reality, getting out of the shower before I prune. I dry myself off going to the sink brushing my teeth and washing my face. Once I'm done I'm the bathroom I leave out with the towel wrapped around my body. I glacé at the bed seeing the still sleep, how I wish I could sleep but I know today is busy for us girls.

I grab my Victoria secret Bane Vanilla body lotion and spot is all over, grabbing the matching spray, spraying my pulse points putting them back on the dresser. In open my panties drawer getting a pair of black boy shorts and a black sports bra, putting them on, I put on a grey short one piece, sliding on a black polo v neck. Once I'm dressed I slip on a pair of black old navy flip flops grabbing my phone looking at the time, I saw it was 8:09am, I walk over to Tye kissing his cheek, and that makes him stir.

"Mmm baby girl where you going?" He asks pulling me on top of him.

I smile like an idiot pecking his lips. "It's time for me to leave with the girl's to get out nails and feet done." I say trying to get up, key word TRYING cause he was not letting a bitch go. His hand rubs up the side of my neck gripping the back of my neck pulling me into a heated kiss. I kiss him back with the same energy clenching my thighs, feeling my cookie tingle. I moan softly against his lips being interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Boy let that girl get up, we got shot to do and I'm too damn pregnant for this shit." Momma Tonya said from the other side of the door making us laugh. I stick my face in his neck enjoying his scent before he releases me sitting up in the bed. I get out the bed and he follows I don't know why my my nasty ass eyes travel to the prominent tent in his pajama pants. He lightly pops my head getting my attention, I look up at him and he's wearing a knowing smirk.

"Oh shut up. The shit was just calling me to look at it." I say I'm defense.

"Sure, what ever you say Pookie." He busted our laughing.

"A hehe hell. Stop playing Tye." I say smiling cause he play too damn much.

He walk toward his dresser grabbing his wallet handing me his black card.

Da I don't need your card I have my own money."

"I don't care what you have, take this and use it." He say wrapping his arms around my waist, while giving me the card I take it cause the look on his face tells me I better. I slide the card in the back of my phone, pecking his lips a few times.

"I love you baby girl have fun." He says tapping my butt as I turn to leave.

"I will and I love you too." I say back blowing him a kiss joining everyone downstairs. It's seven of us so we take Pop Adams black and chrome Mercedes Benz GLS (car in mm). Cassie sat in the passenger seat. San and tee day in the middle row with me and Nia, Bug and Whit sat in the third row. Momma T turns on music and we vibe on our way to the nail salon.