The Luna Ceremony

Her dress^^

Asaata POV

OMG TODAY IS THE DAAAAAAAAY. I am becoming Luna. I popped up out of bed. All the girls were in my room after the family lunch getting me together while of course girl talk began.

"Omg bitch it's not a myth." Sani said excitedly. we all was lost at first until I seen her face. She was most definitely talking about Dion having a dick.

"What you talking about over there?" Tee asks

"Oh umm..  Dee has a.. umm.. you know"

"Oh a dick .. yea girl I could have told y'all that." Whitney said while touching up my eyebrows. Making us all bust out laughing.

Buuut how you know that?" Cassie asked side eyeing her.

Girl we went from us bathing together when we was young and then boom I couldn't no more so I went to ask her I was like 4, why we didn't have bath time no more but while she was in the bathroom.. and I saw she had grown a dick." Whitney respond as she finishes up my brows going to an available seat.

The sun was beginning to set before we knew it and  it was times to get dressed and head out. Getting dressed I had to do alone because no one was allowed to see me before my ceremony. Once I was dressed I placed the white cape like robe on and just as I closed it Tye knocked and walked in.

"Hey cookie you ready." He asks coming behind me placing his face in the crook of my neck.

I'm as ready as I'll ever be" I smiles admiring us in the mirror. He leans up looking into the mirror as well with a smile before kissing my temple.

Then let's go my love." He says taking my hand I nod and we both leave out. Butterflies form in my stomach the more we walk. He squeezed my hand I guess feeling my emotions. That gesture made me realize I had not paid attention to what he was wearing. And Lawd does white on brown look beautiful. I definitely need to do more thanking to the gods for this one cause baybeeee. His attire matched mines a sheer pants suit white white boxer briefs on and instead of a bra he had white tape on his small boobs making me lick my lips. I kinda feel bad cause while I'm able to lust after him. He has not seen my outfit hehe. After what seemed like forever we was finally here.

Cookie, this is my que, I have to go in first." He said kissing my forehead making butterflies erupt in my tummy.

Ok Pa, I'll see you in a sec." I smiled a little nervous but Tee came out as Tye went in she gave me a quick hug before following Tye into the hall making a quick pit stop to take off my cape.

We then rush to the double doors when the announcer blows on a horn announcing me, tee squeezed me hand and her dad replaced her. I placed my hand through this arm and we walked through the huge double doors, hearing everyone gasp. I was nervous but once my eyes landed on Tyes, his turning Golden biting his lip as his dad walked me through both packs to stand in front my mom ? What the hell ???

Tye grabbed my hand giving me a face to explain after the ceremony. Momma T and Adam stands on either side of my mom. The three begin to chant as I feel cold steel against the palm of my hand. I look and see the doing the same to his palm before running his tongue across mines sealing the wound. He made me close my hand and the blood trickled into the golden chalice. He did the same and my mom took the cup. The three parents held the cup and continued to chanted when Tyes voice surrounded the room.

TODAY IS A NEW DAY. TODAY BOTH PACKS COME TOGETHER UNDER ONE REIGN. UNDER ONE ALPHA AND LUNA.

I TYE OF CRESCENT MOON ACCEPT BLACK WATERS EDGE TO BE REAL ONE. I PROMISE TOLEAD WITH MY HEAD AND HEART AND PROTECT YOU WITH EVERYTHING IN ME.

The chalice is now passed to him. His father's voice booms.

As alpha can you are tasked to lead us, feed us, teach us while learning from us?"

Yes I can."

Momma t then turns to me.

"And you as Luna can you lead us, nurture us, and teach us as you too learn from us."

Yes I can."

Repeat after me.

"With this cup is the connection from pack to leader leader to pack."

We repeated and each took a turn sipping the concoction and instantly a surge of power runs through me and I can now hear everyone in the room through my mind link. Tye grabbed my hands with a big smile. I smiled back as the parent announce us in unison.

"The new Alpha and Luna of the Black Moon Pack."

The room broke out in cheers as we walked through the sea of people. Everyone congratulated us as we made our way to where the reception should be held. The first thing we did was eat. Our parents laughing at us as we took our seats. Everyone was assigned seats. Pretty much the parents at one table, our lil friend circle at one table, the pack elders had they own table, the pack kids had a section and the rest of the pack was scattered though out the room at tables.

We ate, we laughed and we partied. Today was definitely one of the best nights of my life. Nia and Sani was officially accepted in the pack so I was definitely happy about that. I was finished eating. I leaned into Tye shoulder watching everyone interact with each other. Just enjoying themselves, I could honestly say we needed this day as a whole especially after my spot being threatened to the sneak attack to the murmurs of a possible war. Tonight we celebrated but tomorrow we train. And we get ready for the biggest fight in this packs history. I hummed as Stevie Wonders ribbon in the sky played.

Cookie."

Hmm?"

You wanna dance?" I looked up at Tye smiling brightly nodding my head. He stood up taking my hand leading us to the dance floor. His arm wrapped around my waist bringing me in closer. My arm on his shoulders while the other strokes his cheeks softly. I stare into his eyes as we slowly danced. Everyone else seems to disappear. Like it's only us here. We danced the rest of the night whispers words of love and adoration to one another. I rested my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. I wish this could be the rest of our lives.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I know I know .. I'm back bbs been working on so many things and will be dropping a lot of updates this weekend. Thank you for the support and love  🫶🏾. I hope this update was worth the wait 🫶🏾. See ya on the next page 😉
Until next time my sweets 💋🫶🏾🍫