Caught

João-15
Samira-12
Amir-9

"João, you know daddy said no-" the twelve year old stopped in her tracks putting her hands over her mouth.

"Get out!" He scrambled to pull his blankets over their half naked bodies.

"I'm telling!!" Samira ran out of Joãos room, making her way to her parents.

"Mama, Daddy. Guess what?"

Amina and Jamie looked up at their daughter.

"What?" Jamie asked, smiling seeing that Samira was smiling. He loved her smile. Hence her nickname.

"João is in his room with the door closed. Kissing a girl with hands in the pants."

"Who's hands are in who's pants?" Amina sat up. There was a no closed door rule until sixteen. Amina and Jamie agreed on it. They wanted their children to focus on school. Not girls or boys.

"João!"

"Yes"

"Come here"

"I'm coming. One second" The fifteen year old jumped up trying to get his pajama pants back on. He was going to get Samira back. His 'friend' rushing to do the same.

"Now João!"

"I'm coming, Daddy"

"Should I go?"

"Yeah. Sorry about this. You can go out the window. There's a fire escape. Im so sorry abut this Zari. Please let me take you out on a real date someday."

"Of course, babe. See you soon" The girl smiled and kissed him. His cheeks began to warm up, he decided to take a chance and pulled her into him before resting his hands on her lower back. She put her arms around his neck.

"I like you a lot João"

"I like you too"

"João Janaíno Giordano-Simiyu" She smiled hearing his government.

"Janaíno?"

"Don't call me that I don't like it" He became serious.

"I'm sorry, I like João more anyway. But I better get going. Your dad seems upset."

"Get home safe. I'll text you later" he kissed her once more before running down the steps.

"Yes?"

"What did we say about closed doors with company in this house?"

"I thought that only applied to Samira" Jamie and Amina shared a look.

"That goes for all of you. When you have company, if they go to your room, the door is to stay open."

"It's not like we were doing anything anyways."

"That's why your hair is messy, lips swollen and pants on inside out, right? From doing nothing?" Amina asked, standing up and walking over to her flushed son.