LXXIX

I'm back. Everything that could've possibly gone wrong in my life has across the past week and I had to sort it out so I had no time to write. Sorry for the delay.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Bakugou dragged Aeri straight to bed when she got back to the dorms on Sunday night, despite her telling him that she needed to shower before school tomorrow. He grumbled the whole time about how she 'left him' and how bored he was all alone. Aeri pointed out that they spend most weekends apart anyway and he began grumbling even more about how it's different because usually they're only a 20-minute drive away but she was in a completely different country this time.

So there she was, laid flat on her back with her jacket and one shoe still on and Bakugou sprawled out on top of her.

When she first met Bakugou, she would've never assumed that he would be such a big fan of physical touch, not with the way he was dead set on keeping everyone away from him, but she was pleasantly surprised to find out he was very affectionate—she still would've liked to take off her jacket and other shoe before she was tackled to the bed though.

"I'm getting too warm, lemme take off my jacket," she huffed, squirming uncomfortably as she felt the warmth from Bakugou's body and her jacket smother her.

Bakugou sat up abruptly, pulling Aeri up by the arms. Without speaking, he tore the jacket from her arms, discarded it on the floor and then pushed her back down, snuggling into her chest. Aeri chuckled and ran her fingers through his hair, watching his eyes flutter closed.

"Can I have a kiss?" Aeri asked quietly.

"'Course you fucking can, why are you even asking?" Bakugou said harshly, pushing himself up on his elbows and shuffling upwards so his face was above hers.

"I thought you were going to sleep!" Aeri defended.

"It's 7 PM!"

"That's never stopped you before!"

Bakugou scoffed. "No fucking kiss for you." He sat up and sat at the end of the bed, glaring at her.

Aeri stuck her tongue out at him and finally leaned down to unstrap her heel before grabbing her jacket and shoes to put them in the right place.

"What are you doing?" Bakugou questioned grumpily as she walked to her small suitcase. Aeri knelt beside it and began to undo the zip.

"Unpacking," she answered, pulling out two pairs of shoes and walking them over to her shoe rack.

"Do it later, get your ass over here and kiss me."

"You just said 'no'!" Aeri gave him an incredulous look.

"Shut up and c'mere."

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"So...how far have you gone with Bakugou?" Mina whispered cheekily and Aeri choked. They were sitting on Mina's bed after Bakugou finally let Aeri go shower. He was gone when she got back to her room, probably to have his own shower, so Aeri came to Mina's room to have one of their gossip sessions that had become so rare as of late.

"We're 16, you think we would've done that already?" Aeri flushed red, covering the lower part of her face with her hand.

"I know plenty of people our age who have and they weren't in relationships as committed as yours...it's okay if you haven't, there's no need to rush things I was just curious," Mina explained, feeling a bit embarrassed herself now.

"I think maybe in a year or so. For now, everything is still really sweet," Aeri smiled when she thought back to a few weeks ago. "You should've seen his face when he touched my boobs for the first time, he looked like Kaminari when he short circuits," Aeri whispered, laughing quietly.

Mina laughed too, imagining the scenario. "Just touched them? Not even saw them?"

"He hasn't seen them, it was just his hands under my shirt," Aeri snickered. "It was quite cute, the way he looked I mean."

"Y'know that's a word I never thought I would hear someone define Bakugou with..." Mina joked. "He completely changed around you though, I get whiplash every time his personality switches."

"Once you get closer to him you'll see he's actually just a big softy. He's got a big heart, he just doesn't know how to show it and he doesn't know how to deal with his anger, but he's getting better at it." Aeri grinned as she thought about him.

A heavy fist pounded on the door just as Mina was about to open her mouth to tell Aeri how sappy she was being. "Speak of the devil." Mina snickered, rolling off the bed to open the door, revealing Bakugou's frowning face.

He locked eyes with Aeri's pyjama-clad figure and Aeri stood up, knowing what he wanted. "Bye Mina," Aeri said, winking to her friend before walking into Bakugou's arms, leading him to her room opposite Mina's.

"Talking about me were you?" Bakugou smirked teasingly, shutting Aeri's door behind them.

"Maybe," Aeri grinned. She took a moment to admire his figure in the compression shirt he knew she loved and had somehow accumulated an entire collection just to please her.

"I'm not a 'softy', I'm tough as fucking nails." He said, obviously having heard the end of their conversation.

"You're a softy when you're with me," Aeri replied, sliding her hands around his waist and pushing her chest up against his. "A big, cuddly softy." She added.

Bakugou frowned. "I'm not. You're just irresistible,"

Aeri laughed. "Admit it, babe, you're allowed to be soft sometimes, even if you've got the whole 'don't come near me, I'll kill you' act going on."

Bakugou scoffed and dragged her over to the bed, sitting against the headboard and forcing her to sit between his legs with her back to his chest as he pulled her laptop from the nightstand. "Not fucking talkin' about this anymore, you're bullshitting. I'm not soft."

Aeri clicked her tongue and shuffled a bit to get comfortable, angling her head so she could press a few feather-light kisses to his jaw. "Whatever you say, baby." She teased, running her fingers up and down his muscled forearms as he typed in the password to her laptop and pulled up Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked, still grumbling.

"Anything you want,"

"Even horror?"

"As long as it isn't shit like the last one." She almost grimaced as she remembered the terrible acting and the unrealistic ghosts in the horror film they'd watched together.

🗡️🗡️🗡️