XVII

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"That was intense..." Jirou said when Aeri returned to the stands, a new P.E. jacket wrapped around her shoulders.

"I can't believe you got him to use his flames!" Midoriya said in disbelief. Uraraka nodded in agreement.

"I forced him." Aeri said, slumping in her seat. "I taunted him and trapped him in his own ice. It was either he used it or lost."

"You did well, as usual." Jungwon smiled at his twin. Aeri smiled back and sipped on her water bottle. Bakugou caught her attention by nudging her arm, then he nodded at her, keeping his praise silent so he wouldn't attract the attention of any other classmates.

"Now that the destruction has been cleared... onto our next match!" Present Mic announced. "We have the amazing and chivalrous Moon Jungwon Vs Midoriya Izuku!"

"Good luck brother, don't let him land a hit." Aeri clutched his hand as he stood up. Jungwon nodded, recalling the sheer damage Deku's quirk did to things—including himself. Luckily, Midoriya was barely trained and didn't have any control, so Jungwon had the advantage.

Minutes later and Jungwon was striding out onto the field, revelling in the cheers from the crowd as he smiled wide. Midoriya looked less cheerful, walking out stiffly as he looked around, searching for someone in the crowd. He locked eyes with someone and nodded hesitantly.

"Match, start!"

Jungwon was gone a moment later, teleporting behind the green-haired male and trying to kick him out of bounds. Midoriya messily dodged, Jungwon's foot clipping his hip instead. Midoriya activated his quirk and attempted to pull of the flick trick that he used earlier in his match with Kaminari. Jungwon waiting until he was about to release it and then teleported behind him kicking the back of his legs inward so he'd fall on his face. Jungwon slammed his hand down on Deku's back and teleported right to the edge of the boundary. Deku landed just outside the white line clutching his head with good hand, stumbling around as he tried his best not to throw up from the travel sickness of teleporting.

"Midoriya is out of bounds, Jungwon moves on to the semi-finals!"

"That was quick," Aeri congratulated her brother when he teleported back up to the stands.

"He's not the greatest fighter but his quirk is powerful. I just did as you said and didn't let him use his quirk on me." Jungwon replied. "Maybe if he actually turned up for training everyday then he'd be better." He continued bitterly with a roll of his eyes.

"I think we're too intense for him. He's very nervous a lot of the time." Aeri admitted, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. Jungwon nodded in agreement.

"For the last match of the quarter-finals, we have the explosive Bakugou Katsuki Vs Kirishima Eijirou!"

"Good luck boys," Aeri grinned, flicking her attention between them. Kirishima gave her a wide smile and thanked her, Bakugou stared her down and then left with Kirishima running after him.

Kirishima put up a good fight, using his quirk to protect himself against Bakugou's onslaught of explosions. They ended up showing off the skills the twins and Hyunjin had taught them in training, going against each other in hand to hand combat since Bakugou couldn't land a proper hit against Kirishima when he'd harden his body with his quirk. Bakugou stole the win eventually, catching Kirishima off guard by letting off an explosion whilst feigning a punch and throwing Kirishima out of bounds.