IV

🗡🗡🗡

"Have you really never learned the proper form for fighting?" Aeri asked as she kicked Midoriya's feet apart gently so his stance was wider.

"Um... I guess not. I had a trainer before I joined UA but it was mainly to get me in shape, not to teach me how to throw punches and stuff." He replied, copying Jungwon when he held his fists up.

"You had a trainer preparing you to enter the hero course and they didn't teach you how to punch without shattering your hand?" Hyunjin raised his eyebrows.

"I break my bones because I can't control my quirk not because I don't know how to throw a punch," Midoriya told him bashfully.

"What is your quirk anyway? I was trying to figure it out in the quirk examination earlier. Is it super strength or something?" Jungwon questioned as he grabbed the boxing pads from the floor.

Midoriya looked nervous. "something like that..." he replied, jabbing at the pads Jungwon held up. He blushed when Aeri grabbed his fists.

"You need to use the force from your whole body, not just the strength from your arm. Turn your whole body with the punch." She positioned his body once more and then demonstrated her words to help him understand. "You got it?"

"I think so," Midoriya tried to copy her, ramming his fist into the boxing pad once more.

"It needs work but not bad for your first day!" Hyunjin chirped. Clapping Midoriya on the shoulder.

🗡🗡🗡

"I am here!" All Might bellowed as he burst through the door to 1A's classroom with a pose. The class erupted in excited gasps and chatter at the sight of Japan's No. 1 pro hero. "Today I will be your teacher for your Hero Basics Training class. I'm not sure you're aware but your hero costumes have been completed. If you'd follow me, I'll take you to the school's combat grounds and you can get changed."

"What will we be doing today sir?" Mina asked, waving her hand in the air to get his attention.

"Battle training!" All might smiled, his white teeth glinting under the light of the classroom. The students cheered, clapping in excitement for their first-ever training class. Aeri and Jungwon looked at each other, beaming brightly, but out of the corner of her eye, she could see Midoriya looking around nervously.

"Go get changed, young heroes!"

🗡🗡🗡

"Damn, we look good." Jungwon whistled lowly as he took in his and his sister's hero suits.

They weren't matching like Jungwon had wanted but they were similar enough. Jungwon wore a full leather bodysuit that was breathable and easy to move in. There were various holsters for his daggers and swords; one around his waist, one around his thigh and a large one across his back made to hold two katanas. There was a cropped jacket with more pockets and a few concealed knife holsters hidden in his sleeves—barely noticeable unless you felt around for the blades—With the correct combination of flicks from his wrist, they would slide down to his hands, and another combination to send them back. There was a hood but other than that he left his face fully exposed. He wore supportive combat boots that had a concealed knife in the toe. If he tapped his heels together twice, they would pop out.

Aeri's was similar but wildly different. She too wore a body suit of leather, but hers ended mid-thigh and travelled all the way up to her chin with a mask that she could pull up to cover the lower half of her face if she so wished. Her jacket took the form of a shrug, stretching across her shoulders and down her arms, it was looser than her brother's and the sleeves were sort of puffy making her concealed daggers impossible to see. She had knee pads to protect them from any harm if she were to land on them and a hood to shadow her face when she wanted to blend into the darkness. She had more holsters for weapons than Jungwon did; One strapped across her back to hold her favourite katanas, her prized golden broadsword incrusted with an emerald at the hilt was strapped to her side, two daggers at each of her hips, one in the toe of each of her combat boots, and one strapped to each of her thighs. It would be too heavy for anyone else to carry, but Aeri had been carrying blades around for years—much like the rest of her family. Her long black hair was tied into a sleek high ponytail to keep it out of her face.

The twins stood in the group of students as they waited for any stragglers to join them, taking in everyone's costumes. Some people looked utterly ridiculous—like Mineta and Todoroki, but there were some costumes that fully embodied the students and their quirks, like Kirishima and Uraraka.

"You look sexy in all that leather," A sleazy voice came from below her. Mineta.

Aeri grimaced as a few pairs of eyes snapped over to her. She assumed the worst when his grimy, toddler-like hand reached out in her direction and she immediately flung three of her concealed daggers out toward him, aiming for his horrendous yellow cape and purple suit. The daggers landed exactly where she'd aimed and Mineta was pinned to the concrete below them, unable to stand without ripping his costume.

Jungwon burst out laughing as his tiny body flailed around on the floor trying to reach over to pull out the dagger that held him down but his arms were too short and the daggers were stuck well into the concrete.

"Serves you right, pervert." Mina giggled, leaning her head on Aeri's shoulder. Momo shook her head in distaste for the boy from beside them.

"It was meant to be a compliment!" Mineta whined. He gave up on trying to get up and just laid on the floor, waiting for someone to help him.

No one did.

"I'll aim for your balls next time," Aeri threatened as she skillfully threw a dagger between his legs. It lodged itself in the concrete by his knees nowhere near where she'd threatened, but he paled anyway, as did a few other of the boys.

"I'm sorry ma'am!" He cried.

She caught Bakugou smirking at the scene out of the corner of her eye.

"You shouldn't bully your classmates, Miss Moon! Especially not with lethal weapons!" Iida scolded, his voice echoing beneath his metal armour.

"You shouldn't sexually harass them either, but you didn't say anything when Mineta was in the wrong" Jirou stuck up for her.

Jungwon wiped his tears of amusement and walked over to Grape Boy. "Aeri may have purposely missed, but if you ever talk to my sister like that again, or any of the girls for that matter, I promise you won't be having kids in the future." Mineta looked scared as Jungwon reached his hand out, yanking the daggers from the ground with ease. He handed them to Aeri, who took them gratefully and began inspecting the blades for scratches. Mineta scrambled up and chose to run to the back of the crowd, far away from the twins.

"What'd I miss?" Midoriya ran out in a green bunny suit. Aeri's jaw fell open in disgust and Jungwon blanched.

"What on earth are you wearing..." Jungwon whispered.

"My mom made it, does it look okay?" Midoriya answered.

"Maybe lose the scary bunny hat, it looks like something straight out of Five Nights at Freddy's..." Aeri attempted to smile politely. Bakugou laughed at that.

"Is that material even durable?" Uraraka asked, reaching out and taking the material of his sleeves between her thumb and pointer finger, rubbing it. "It feels like regular spandex."

"Okay, young heroes! It seems you all made it!" All Might landed in from of them, his knee creating a small crater in the ground. "Let us begin your battle training!"

🗡🗡🗡