LXXIV

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Aeri flopped face-first onto her bed, embarrassment curling up in her gut. She ripped the glasses and boa off and shoved her face into the pillow with a sigh, not caring that her makeup was probably rubbing off onto the white pillowcase.

Bakugou walked in a minute later. He sat on the end of the bed and began to speak. "What the fuck was that?"

Aeri didn't answer; didn't move. She just laid there, wallowing in her own embarrassment. She heard shuffling and then Bakugou lay beside her, rolling her over so her face was buried in his shoulder rather than the pillow. Aeri curled into his side and placed a hand on his chest.

"I'm sorry," she said after a few moments of silence.

"You didn't do nothin' wrong, it's that weird fuck that brought it up and ruined all the fun," Bakugou grumbled.

"I didn't tell you, I should've told you."

"Fucking Canada asked you to keep it a secret and you did. Stop acting like you did something bad." Bakugou clicked his tongue, moving his hand up to thread his fingers through her hair.

"I'm embarrassed. Everyone was there," Aeri whined, finally building up the courage to lift her head and look at him. "It's gonna be awkward for everyone now."

"I can hear them all screaming and having fun out there, they've all moved on already and you're up here throwin' a damn pity party. A few days ago you were shouting 'Where are the panties Mineta?' at the top of your lungs without any fuckin' shame and now you're embarrassed because Endeavour apologised about a quirk marriage? I bet you Canada is 10x more embarrassed than you are." Bakugou comforted her.

"Agreed." She heard her father's familiar voice. Aeri's head shot up, towards her father with a frown.

"When did you get here?" She asked suspiciously, wondering why Bakugou wasn't more panicked considering they were literally cuddling right now.

"I just got here, Jungwon let it slip after you left by the way." Aizawa looked between the two of them.

"Let what slip?" Aeri questioned dumbly.

"You're dating."

"Why are all my secrets coming out today..."

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"I need to talk to you about something," Aizawa said as his three children were cleaning up the aftermath of their little karaoke party. He'd just got back from dropping Eri back to UA.

"It's not about Endeavour or Bakugou is it?" Aeri blanched, picking up feathers that had fallen from people's boas.

"No it's about Eri," Aizawa motioned for them all the sit down. "UA has adopted Eri as you know, but they think it's too overwhelming for her to have all of the teachers acting as parents towards her and since I was the only teacher there during the raid when we saved her, they want me to be her guardian. I didn't want to agree without talking to you three first so they gave me some time to think about it." He explained, watching them for any negative reactions.

"I'm fine with that, Eri's a sweetheart." Hyunjin shrugged simply, not really too bothered.

"Me too, I love Eri," Aeri smiled excitedly at the idea of having a little sister.

"Are you fully adopting her or will she still be under UA protection?" Jungwon asked curiously. "I'm fine with it, obviously, just confused over the details." He added quickly, not wanting to seem like he was against the idea.

"She'll stay where she's living now, on UA campus, it's just easier for her to have one set guardian rather than all of us taking on the role. She might come to stay with us on weekends since the other teachers have to go home, but no, I'm not legally adopting her because UA already has." Aizawa sighed, happy that his kids took it well. He knew that Aeri would be fine with the arrangement since she was on the frontlines when saving Eri, but the other two barely knew the girl.

"Mirio is gonna be so jealous," Hyunjin snickered.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he started showing up here with Midoriya every weekend," Aeri added, petting Makkuro who'd crawled into Hyunjin's lap.

"Bakugou would not be happy about that..." Jungwon snorted. Aeri gave him a look and he shut up immediately.

"What won't I be happy about?" Bakugou asked as he rounded the corner with Amajiki, having just finished collecting all the stray Nerf bullets from the garden. No one answered him and he rolled his eyes.

"So that settles it then. I'll be Eri's guardian," Aizawa clapped his hands together and then stood up. "I'm going to take a nap."

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"Is your dad seriously adopting Eri?" Bakugou asked when they finally got back to Aeri's bedroom. Aeri began to take her earrings out at her vanity and shook her head at him through the mirror.

"Not adopting, he's just gonna be her guardian on the weekends and school breaks when everyone leaves campus," Aeri explained as she stripped off the belt and denim skirt that had been cutting into her skin all day. She dropped the skirt into the wash basket and walked into her closet to grab some pyjama shorts.

"Isn't that basically the same thing?" Bakugou called after her, his eyes drifting to her ass.

"No, she's already been adopted by the school, he'll just be the one taking care of her when the school isn't open," Aeri said, coming back out with a pair of black cotton shorts on. She walked over to him and tackled him backwards onto the bed. Bakugou let out an 'oomph' and shuffled them up to the pillows so they could lay comfortably.

"You know he's gonna be keeping an eye on us now right?" Bakugou said when Aeri moved to kiss him.

"He's sleeping and he knows from experience with Hyunjin and Tamaki not to walk in without knocking." Aeri rolled her eyes. Bakugou hummed and slid a hand up her shirt.

Aeri lowered her face to his and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "Everyone knows now, we don't have to lie anymore."

"You said you'd get murdered if they found out but everyone was fuckin' fine with it. You're so dramatic."

Aeri gasped, offended. "You've met Jinyoung, you know he's an overprotective dick. I thought he'd threaten to kill you or something!"

"He did."

"Then I was right, I'm not dramatic." She pinched his bicep and Bakugou laughed, digging his fingers into her sides. Aeri squirmed away and then scrunched her face up when she realised her mistake.

Bakugou flipped them over with a mischievous grin. "You're ticklish?" He raised an eyebrow, kneeling between her legs with his hands hovering over her waist.

"No." Aeri lied, smiling up at him. She sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning her forehead against his in an attempt to distract him.

"Liar," he smirked, beginning to lower his hands. Aeri teleported to the other side of the room and laughed when Bakugou fell forward onto the bed. "Oi!"

"I don't like being tickled," Aeri said, walking back to the bed.

"Fine, I won't do it," Bakugou grumbled, his faux annoyance fading when he saw her cheeky smile. He turned and held his arms out to which Aeri complied and pulled him so he was sitting up.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

🗡️🗡️🗡️

 𝐖𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 || ᵇ.ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏᶦजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें