III

🗡🗡🗡

Aeri packed her stationary away happily as the bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Her classmates chattered excitedly around her as they gathered their things, readying themselves to make the journey home. Aeri and Jungwon didn't have that luxury. Their house was too far to walk and as snobby as it sounded they'd never navigated public transport in their lives. They were lucky enough to have multiple brothers and a father who each had a car or other means of transport, but now they would have to wait for their dad to finish work at 5 pm, two hours from now, to drop them home along with their older brother Hyunjin.

She stood up and was about to say goodbye to Mina and Jirou who were waiting by the front of the classroom when the nervous green-haired boy approached her, stuttering as he attempted to talk. "Your quirk..." He began, his eyes darting around as he clutched a notebook in his hands.

The blonde boy, Bakugou, who sat in the seat in front of her, snapped his head in their direction as if the words had somehow triggered him. "Deku I swear to fucking god..." He warned. The green-haired boy 'Deku' flinched but continued on anyway. Jungwon made his way over and slung his arm around his sister's shoulders.

"Your quirk is the same as a few pro heroes I admire... are you perhaps related to them? The Moon family from Korea?" His eyes sparkled and his face flushed red.

Jungwon and Aeri looked at each other before Aeri answered. "Yes, we're Moons. Our older brothers are all pros and so was our mother."

"Oh my god, I knew it! You're Moon Yeri's children! I can't believe I'm speaking to Amsalja's daughter right now!" Deku perked up, fanboying. "I'm Midoriya Izuku, can you tell me about your quirk? Is it different from your Mom's? Why don't you go by Moon instead of Aizawa? Your brothers have some attributes of their father's quirk, Do you have different attributes too? Your hair colour is different from theirs, is that because you have a different father? Do either of you show any signs of having the erasure quirk like Eraserhead?" Deku rambled and Aeri couldn't keep up with the speed he was talking at.

There was an explosion next to them and Bakugou began to shout. "Why do you always fucking do this?" His palms crackled but he turned and walked out of the room shouting about 'extras' and 'damn Deku'.

"I would also like to know the answers!" Uraraka appeared next to Izuku as did a few other of their classmates. Aeri became nervous, not wanting to explain her entire life to people she'd just met.

"Yes our mother is Amsalja, you pronounced it wrong by the way, Our quirk is the same as hers, our brothers have white hair like their dad, and we have black hair like ours, no we don't have quirk erasure but our other brother does, he's in third year. We won't be explaining our quirk because else we'd reveal all our secrets and you'd have the upper hand if we were ever to fight. Goodbye now." Jungwon explained just as fast as Midoriya had, said boy frantically scribbled down every word he said. Aeri and Jungwon teleported out of the classroom, not wanting to get harassed anymore today.

"The fuck did you come from?" An angry voice yelled from beside them. They were outside the school grounds now, by the gate.

"The classroom," Aeri answered simply.

"You know what the fuck I mean." He glared and began walking away.

"Sorry man! We'll try not to scare you again!" Jungwon called after him.

Big mistake.

Bakugou paused and turned around to face them slowly before he stomped back over. The twins looked at each other, confused. "You didn't scare me dipshit." He seethed. Jungwon frowned. "I just wondered how you got there so fast when I obviously left before you."