LXXVIII

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Hyoseop called her 2 weeks later, an excited lilt to his voice as he greeted her as opposed to his usual calm and soft tone. This made Aeri perk up, sitting up from where she was laid tucked into Bakugou's side.

"I got cast for Netflix's new reality game show type series for the week leading up to Christmas and the producers want me to bring you on too, are you in?" Hyoseop asked and Aeri could practically hear his smile through the phone. Out of all her brothers, Hyoseop was the one she spent the least amount of time with and she wanted to fix that. This was the perfect opportunity.

"They want me? Really?" She questioned in disbelief, she'd done nothing to make herself well known in Korea other than be born into a famous family so she wasn't sure they knew her personality or if she'd even be a good fit for a Netflix show.

"You're more famous here than you think. Anything you do in Japan will always make it back here, even that little robbery you stopped before school a while ago with that boyfriend of yours." His voice turned teasing near the end of his sentence.

"Sure, I'm in," Aeri replied, equally as excited. "What's it about? Are you allowed to tell me?"

"It's called ZombieVerse. The aim of the game is to survive a zombie apocalypse without getting bitten. It's incredibly high budget and there are other celebrities cast too...you know Tsuki from Billlie? She'll be there. You'll need to come to Korea next weekend to meet with the producers and sign a contract and then we'll start filming when you come to Korea for Christmas break."

"Zombies? That sounds fun. I'll tell my dad and I'll see you next weekend," Aeri said and she could hear someone cheer in the background as if she was on speakerphone. "Bye-bye, Hyoseop."

"Bye Aeri."

Aeri chuckled and placed her phone back on the nightstand, turning her attention back to her boyfriend who'd been watching her curiously, picking up on a few of the words he'd learned in Korean.

"What's that about?" He asked, pulling her back down into his embrace.

"A producer Hyoseop works with wants me on their zombie game show for Netflix," Aeri told him, figuring if Hyoseop was allowed to her when she wasn't under contract then Bakugou should be able to know too, he was capable of keeping a secret anyway. "Gonna be filming it when we go over for Christmas break."

"Seriously? You're gonna be on fucking a Netflix show?" It was Bakugou's turn to sit up now, staring down at her in shock.

"Apparently I'm very famous in Korea these days." Aeri nodded nonchalantly.

"How long is filming gonna take? You're not gonna be gone for fuckin' months are you?"

"Aww, are you going to miss me baby?" She teased. "He said it'd take a week so I'll still be back in Japan at the same time." Aeri sat up and pressed a light kiss to his lips.

"You fuckin' better, it's bad enough that I won't be seeing you for 3 damn weeks, any longer and I might kill someone." He grumbled, leaning in for another and pushing her down, hovering above her as he slotted their lips together passionately.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Aeri gave her dad and brothers a hug when she got out of the car at the airport, a small suitcase clutched in her hand. This was her first time travelling alone and though Aizawa knew she'd be safe with her brothers, he was still worried. Hyunjin sent her off happily and made her promise she'd buy him a souvenir despite him going to Korea the most out of the three siblings.