34*🍋 Hitoshi Shinso x reader (f) - loving you (MHA)🍋 + AN

AN: I am so sorry that this took so long - i've been writing this on and off for the past week or two. I just finished all my assignments (main block completed but 3 more to go) - and with exams next week It's been a struggle to update with so much going on. I've also been feeling really burnt out - i have some ideas but they're not lemons or anything but I do like publishing chapters i know that people will like or read (My lemon chapters get a LOT more views than others). It's just a heads up that things will be slower - and thank you all so so much for all the reads and votes. I didnt think id get this far into it - but thank you all a lot. I'll try to publish more soon, thank you <3

-A.I.K

Summary -  missionary fun -> pampering you (giving head to shinso, fingering (not that much detail but its there), lots of kisses, cute stuff) - slow and sensual -> cuddles and aftercare, established relationship with lemon and a mix of fluff. -> use of Good girl~, baby, ect  -> AGED UP

(You just in underwear and a bra, Shinso in a tank top)

"Ah~..what a good girl for me.." he groaned as he guided your head down onto his cock. You wrapped your lips around the base of his length, dragging you tongue under his shaft as you started to bob your head up and down. His hand was holding a fist-full of your hair, guiding your head up and down as you sucked him off.

"you mouth feels so good baby, i've missed it so much....just like that..fuck~" he moaned again as he started to get a little closer to finishing. You hummed in response, sending vibrations up his cock, adding to the pleasure. Your hands were planted on his thighs, digging you fingers in slightly as he ran his fingers through your hair. You continued to suck him off, with every thrust into your mouth, his cock hit the back of your throat over and over. Shinso looked down at you, on your knees with your hands on his thighs and looking back up to him. The sight alone pushed him so so so close to the edge, but he wanted to save that for when he was deep inside you. Tapping the side of you cheek with his hand, he nodded, alluding for you to stop.

"mmhmm..that was amazing hun..but how about I look after you now?" he chuckled. You pulled away and got off your knees, as Shinso swept his thumb over your bottom lip as he leaned in closer. You felt his lips on yours as he kissed you gently. It was gentle as you moved your hands to either side of his face, and one of his hands was fim on your back and the other trailing down your body. Shinso's finger-tips trailed ever so softly down your body, from your collarbones, to your stomach, your hips and waist until he finally reached your thighs. You gasped as you felt his fingers rub you through your underwear.

"S-shinso.." you sighed, as his finger continued to rub circles on your clit through your underwear. He chuckled and led you softly to the bed where he laid you down and leaned down on top of you. He kissed you passionately, hungrily yet also gentle as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Shinso put all his weight onto one arm, as the other again snaked down your body and into your underwear. You gasped at the contact, his finger pushing through your folds and to you entrance.

"Is this ok?" he asked (consent king literally), you nodded as you felt his pointer and middle finger sink inside of you. His fingers moved slowly, as he curled them just slightly, brushing past that one spot causing you to let out a soft sigh. 

"faster please.." you asked, as he looked deep into your eyes with a slight smile. His fingers started to pump into you faster, as his head moved down to kiss your neck, leaving pretty little purple and red marks as he went. His hand inside you kept speeding up, little by little, as you buckled your hips to match his thrusting fingers inside of you. 

"Good girl~, taking my fingers so well mmhm" you heard him purr as you finished on his fingers, coating them with your fluids. He slowly pulled them out, and moved back to give you a kiss. You kissed back, bringing him closer to your body as you still were coming down from your high.