7* 🍋Kyojuro Rengoku x reader (f) - Halloween night (Demon slayer)🍋

SUMMARY - MODERN AU, halloween night after taking Senjuro trick-or-treating, you and Rengoku cuddle up and watch some horror movies, but with a added surprise at the end ;)

SLIGHT LEMON? - MENTIONS/LEAD UP TO SEX - subtitle before it starts to get a little spicy is provided (if u wanna skip to the naughty stuff)

It was the night of Halloween, and you had agreed to tag along with the Rengoku brothers to go trick-or-treating. You all decided to have some fun, so the three of you all decided to dress up for the occasion. Kyojuro and you decided to match, both of you being vampires, and Senjuro dressed as a ghost. You would meet up with some of your guys' friends, Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado, and you all would go from there. 

It was fun, Kyojuro, Tanjiro and you stayed at the back, as Nezuko and Senjuro ran along knocking on the front doors around the neighborhood, collecting as many lollies as they could (Lollies = candy/ sweets). This continued for another hour or so, before it started to get dark and storm clouds started drifting over from the distance. You all retreated back to you and Kyojuro's shared home, trying to beat the storm that was approaching. You all rushed inside, sort of disappointed that the night you had all planned was cut short.

As Nezuko and Senjuro ran off to his room to count and trade their collection of lollies from the night out, You sat down with your boyfriend and good friend, catching up on eachothers lives.  'So how have you guys been? its been a good while since we all have been able to just sit back and catch up Tanjiro spoke. You had all gone to school together, not in the same year, but you all shard a couple of classes, which resulted in you all becoming fairly close. 'Yeah haha it has been a while, i'm glad we could do this again' Kyojuro smiled as he rested his hand on your knee. A suttle silence developed, since it had been a while, none of you knew what to say next. It was a comfortable silence though, it wasn't awkward or anything, it was peaceful, till Senjuro and Nezuko came bounding down the stairs. 

They pulled a fast one, begging to have a sleepover. You all looked at eachother, not knowing what to say. Kyojuro smiled at his younger brother and his friend, 'Im fine with it if you are Tanjiro?' he remarked. Tanjiro nodded in response, allowing Senjuro to stay the night away from home, and with him and Nezuko instead. 

Soon it started to get late, so Tanjiro, Nezuko and Senjuro in tail, all said their goodbyes before running out the door. It was just you and Kyojuro left alone in the house. 

You went straight to have a shower, and Kyojuro followed, wanting to join you. You reluctantly agreed, having seen each other naked before it wasn't a big deal, but you knew what he would end up thinking of doing after joining you. The storm had started, and the noise of the rain and thunder was calming. You got undressed and stepped into the hot shower, with Rengoku stepping in after. It was nice and warm, as you washed your face you your boyfriend grab you from behind, pulling you closer to him by your waist. It felt nice being in his arms, your back against his chest as he held onto you tightly, leaving small kisses down your neck and collarbone. You giggled at his actions, you loved him so so much, and you couldn't imagine being without him. You turned to face him, making sure that he was still holding onto your waist, you kissed him passionately, moving your hands up to the back of his neck, pulling him closer. 'Mm that was unexpected coming from you my little flame', he laughed, holding onto you still, in which you hummed in response. You loved the random little pet-names he had given you, and in in return, you kissed him again before turning back around to finish what you were doing, almost teasing him. 

He didn't let go of you till you both got out of the shower and got dressed. He loved seeing you in his clothes, it was one of his many pleasures in life, and tonight was no different. He chucked you a shirt of his, which you gladly put on, with a pair of your own shorts. He blushed a bit at the sight, you in his clothes was 'wooooshh', as how he would explain it. You both went back downstairs to have a horror movie, halloween, marathon, which you both would take turns picking the movie you would watch together. You cooked up some popcorn and got some blankets and soft pillows ready as you were sure it was going to be a long night.