31* 🍋Toji Fushiguro x reader (f) - hard'n'fast (Jujutsu Kaisen)🍋

Summary - he's horny and wants your body to use for his own pleasure - hard and fast fuck (takes u against the kitchen counter) - no protection - -> good girl used and degrading (you were a little horny anyways but you didnt admit that to him)

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and then the hot breath of your partner on your neck.

"Can I help you?" you chuckled, as Toji left harsh kisses down your neck and ran his hands up your sides and under your shirt. With no response, Toji pulled up your shirt, over your head and discarded the item of clothing on the floor.

"mmmhm..fine..please" you muttered, as Toji stayed silent, and pushed a hand into your pants, through your underwear to your cunt. You felt his fingers slowly spread you open, before pushing 2 fingers inside, thrusting them in with no hesitation.

"So wet...you horny little slut..what a good girl for me aye? letting me touch you and have my way with you?" he chuckled lowly, as his fingers thrusting hard into you, making you squeeze your things together a little around his hand. He hit that spot perfectly, as he curled his fingers up deep inside of you. Toji moved his hand suddenly away in a teasing manner, running his now wet  fingers up and onto your lips.

Parting your lips slightly, Toji pressed his fingers onto your mouth, smirking devilishly as you began to use your tongue on his digits. You twirled your tongue around his fingers, tasting yourself and your wetness from just his fingers that not even a minute ago were buried deep inside your pussy.

"mmhm..good girl..look at you taking my fingers in that hot little mouth..I'd love to have more fun with you..but god..I want to fuck you hard..right here..right now.." he purred into your ear making you become a little flustered. You felt your knees buckle, as Toji pulled out his fingers from your mouth, and pulled down your pants to knee height.

"my my...look at that ass..and the matching bra and panties? did you want me to fuck you right here?" he asked rhetorically as he firmly massaged your ass with the palm of his hand. Swaying your hips slightly, you moved a hand down and pushed the undergarments down a little, slowly exposing your ass and pussy. Toji slapped your ass playfully with a low chuckle, as he pulled down his pants just enough for his cock to spring up. He slid it down between your lips (lower ones y'know), slowly rocking his hips back and forth so it rubbed gently against you.

You rocked your hips in time, before Toji pulled back and thrusted his dick hard and fast inside your pussy.

"Fuck!" you moaned out, as Toji trusted into you at a ruthless pase, hitting all the rights spots. All he could do was chuckle, as he wrapped his hand around your mouth, pushing your head to look at him a little.

"take it...take my cock like the cum slut you are.." he said, as he kept a tight grasp around your mouth, muffeling any moans that escaped from your lips. He had you pushed against the kitchen counter top, having you bent over just enough that the angle that his dick was thrusting into you, hitting incredibly deep.

You rested your head on your arms on the table, as the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the kitchen, and his thrusts caused you to bang lightly against the counter.

"Toji...fuck..please..im so close.. it feels so good.." you moaned through his cupped hand over your mouth. Toji smirked as he watched you slowly unravel under him, you were a lot faster to finish compared to him, but he loved making you finish over and over, till you were begging him to stop.  You felt the building feeling in the pits of your stomach as you clenched down on his cock harder. 

"mmmhm..I want you to cum on my cock, ok my little slut?" he muttered, digging his hands hard into your sides. You just nodded as you started to unravel more and more, arching your back slightly. Toji with his hand now moved to the back on your neck, pulled you back, matching every thrust with a slight pull back, causing him to bottom out inside you. He continued to pound himself into you, hard and fast, till eventually you finished on him.

"T-Toji! fuck!" you moaned, as he continued to thrust hard into you, feeling you clench down on him after finishing on his cock, just made him want to fuck you harder and faster, to hear every sweet noise that came out of your mouth.

"Awww..is my baby finished already..?, Too bad whore. You know I love playing with you a little before i finish inside you.." he chuckled, smirking at the sight of you. Your hair a slight mess, your cheeks flushed red and tears pricking in your eyes from the overstimulation. He loved toying with you, making you finish over and over till he finished inside of you. 

He snuck an arm around your waist and pushed hard on your clit, rubbing firm yet agonisingly slow circles. You buckled your hips slightly, pushing a little more weight onto his hand in hopes that he would get the hint to speed up. Toji got the message as his hand began rubbing faster and faster. The feeling of his cock still thrusting into you at a ruthless pace, and his hand on your clit caused a wave of overwhelming pleasure to wash over you.

"Toji..fuck..please..please.." you begged softly, as all he could do smirk and chuckle at you. He let out a couple grunts and some soft groans, but compared to you, being a moaning mess..he seemed unfazed and not anywhere close to his own finish. Well, that's what he wanted you to think. As you finished again from his hand on your clit and his dick still rearranging your insides, you became wetter and wetter, and the more he overstimulated you, the more you clenched down. 

After yet another orgasm, you felt your knees become weak, as they started to tremble as Toji was still fucking into you, just as fast, and just as hard. 

"mmmh...I'm done playing now..I'm getting close.." he muttered, moving both hands to your waist. He fucked you harder and harder, as you rested your forehead on your arms,still letting out persistent moans. He continued to fuck into you, eventually finishing inside you with a deep groan. 

"god...mmhm..that pussy of yours is amazing.." he groaned, pulling out and rubbing your ass firmly.

"God..my legs.." you whined, as you buried your head in your arms. You felt Toji grab you by the waist, and before you could protest, he flipped you around and hugged you tightly. His chin was rested on the top of your head, as you rested your forehead at the base of his neck.

"Go run yourself a bath and get cleaned up..we're going out soon" he said, letting go and walking away leaving you standing in the kitchen with nothing on. You stumbled to the bathroom and ran yourself a hot bath, you hoped your legs would be able to stand what he had planned for you for the rest of the night.

END OF CHAPTER 31

Word count - 1214