29* 🍋Suguru Geto x reader (f) - drunk decisions (Jujutsu Kaisen)🍋

SUMMARY -  choking, hair pulling,  no protection -> pulling out though, spanking, foul language (slut, whore, cunt, ect) -> drunk sex  

(sorry this one seems rushed -> i liked it at the start but my motivation dwindled as it continued meaning the quality also might have -> my bad)

You and Geto had an established relationship, and after a couple to many drinks, you both wandered back to the shared apartment, definitely drunk.

As soon as you locked the door behind you, Geto had you pinned against the front door. His hand ran up your thigh, as the proximity between you both decreased as he kissed you passionately holding your chin up with his free hand. He pushed his knee in between you legs as he continued to make out with you harshly.

Tangling your hand in his long locks, you lifted your leg up as he kept it held up with his hand. He slowly squeezed your thigh, moving it slowly back towards your ass, giving it a harsh slap.

"It might just be the alcohol talking..but god babe..you look so sexy in that dress" he whispered in your ear. You chuckled as he started to kiss down your neck, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Up, wrap your legs around me" he demanded, and as you did. You jumped slightly wrapping your legs around his torso as he held onto your ass, carrying you to the bedroom.

He set you down as you slowly started to strip. Removing your dress, inch by inch, and slowly pulling down the straps and pulling it down passed your hips till it pooled by your feet. You were left in a matching set of undergarments, as Geto traced your body up and down with his eyes.

He picked you up and threw you on the bed, before unbuttoning his shirt and belt, throwing them to the side. 

"Head down..ass up" he demanded, slapping your butt sharply, leaving a aching red print. You gasped at the sudden touch, but complied, getting on your knees slowly and sinking down to have your head rested on your hands, swaying your hips softly. Geto grinned at the sight, using his middle finger and tracing a line from the top of your ass down to your cunt.

"my..oh my..look how wet and ready you are already for me.." he muttered, feeling your wetness through your panties. You couldn't help but smile, as he pulled your underwear down and slapped your ass again. 

Geto got up with a sigh and pulled down his pants and underwear. He pulled your hips closer before lining himself up with your wet pussy. He slowly pushed himself inside with a groan, digging his fingers into your sides. He starts to thrust into you hard and slow, moving one his hands to the back of your head and grabbing a fistfull of your hair.

"mm? you like that my little slut? look at you...god your hot.." he said with a groan, leaning down and pulling your hair back hard. You felt yourself clench down further on his length as he continued to fuck you hard. You moved one hand down to in between your legs, to rub your clit. You let out a loud moan as he continued to fuck into you hard, hitting that one spot over and over, making you want to scream.

"please...harder.." you begged, as the feeling of knot in your stomach started to build up. He spanked your ass hard, before pulling out slowly.

"Flip over onto your back" Geto demanded, tapping your side harshly. You flipped over onto your back, with your legs spread wide enough for Geto to stand between. He traced a line down from your navel down and down to your cunt. He slapped your inner thighs before using his pointer and thumb to spread you open. Buckling your hips forward, Geto chuckled before pulling his hand away and lining himself up again. 

This time he wasn't as gentle  and slow pushing in, as this time he thrusted in hard and fast. Geto leant down and wrapped his hand around your neck, holding it in a tight grasp. Not tight enough to fully stop you from breathing, but just enough to stop a little airflow, adding to the pleasure of him fucking you. He continued to lightly choke you and he rammed his dick hard inside, thrusting in and out and a pleasurable speed. Your hand traveled down your chest, slowly squeezing your tits before slowly gliding your hands down to your clit.

You let out a stanged moan as he continued to fuck into you, with the noises only leaving Geto's mouth being low grunts. You toyed with your clit as you felt a nearing orgasm build. You clenched down on his cock as the feeling continued to build.

"god..what a whore you are..just after a couple of drinks and your under me" he chuckled, loosening his grasp on your neck. You couldn't say anything, but you let out another loud moan, before finishing on Geto's dick. 

"You already came? aww..too bad, i'm not finished yet" he said, continuing to fuck you hard and deep through your orgasm. The feeling of him in you, still chasing his own finish caused you to become a little overstimulated, as you clenched down, and jerked your thighs together. Geto pulled your thighs apart, shaking is head slowly with a devilish grin. 

Forcing your legs open, you gasped as his speed increased dramatically. Geto eventually reached the end, pulling out and finishing on your stomach with a groan. You laid back with your legs still open panting, trying to catch your breath as Geto got up and grabbed your dress off the floor.

"h-hey..not the dress please, that was my favourite" you whined as Geto used your favourite to wipe off the mess he made on your stomach.

"yeah yeah, we can always clean it..or i'll buy you another one" he sighed, pushing back and re-tying his long hair that had fell out during the moment. You sighed, pushing back your own hair before giggling.

"well tonight was fun...unexpected but fun.." you chuckled as you sat up. Geto offered you a hand before walking into the bathroom.

"We both need to clean off..want to join me?" he asked smirking and leaving a quick kiss on your neck.

END OF CHAPTER 29

Word count - 1049