27* 🍋Levi Ackerman x reader (f) late night (AOT)🍋

SUMMARY - just as the title says, late night sex with Levi when he comes home late to find u dressed to impress (for him) -> goes from there -> "cunt" used to describe genitalia -> you finish twice and no protection + some aftercare as well to clean you up

Levi had just come home from work to find you laying in bed with just underwear and a bra on reading a good book. Taking off his jacket and gently putting it on the coat hooks, he undid his belt, folding it and keeping it in a firm grasp.

"how was your day hun?" you muttered, just finishing the page you were on and putting your book down, looking up to smile at your husband. 

"it was..tiring...i'm glad to be home" he responded quietly. It wasn't often for Levi to admit that he was tired, as he kept how he was really feeling and his vulnerability away from most people, not including you, Erwin and Hanji. Levi went to get dressed, leaving you alone in the bedroom. You purposely wore something revealing, as it had been a while since you both were intimate, and by the looks of it, you weren't so sure Levi had gotten the hint (you were wrong). Levi walked into the walk-in closet, as you turned off the lamp next to you and rolled into your side, sitting in silence and thinking of what to do next to try and get your point across without directly saying you wanted him to fuck you.

Levi had in fact noticed what you were wearing, but he was a little unsure what it meant, and he didnt want to take it the wrong way and make an advance, making you uncomfortable, so he just let it be. He walked back into the bedroom, dressed in a plain white tank top and boxers, and slipped into the bed next to you, turning off the lamp. He turned and wrapped one of his arms around your waist, running his fingers slowly and gently up your stomach. 

"I wasn't expecting you to be dressed like that when i got home...What was the occasion?" levi asked, his tone sounding quiet and sort of sheepishly as he buried his head in the crook of your neck. All you could do was chuckle to yourself, as he knew his curiosity had peaked seeing you in your current attire.

"well...I did want to surprise you..but I miss-judged how late you would be back" you chuckled, resting your own arm on Levi's which was still wrapped gently around you. You felt Levi exhale, his hot breath against your neck as you pushed your ass a little closer, doing that butt wingle thing against him. Levi finally started to understand fully what you had been trying to do. He ran his fingers slowly from the top of your hip, down your thigh and back up again, but on the inside of your thigh, getting dangerously close to your still clothed cunt. His face was still buried into your neck, and his eyes started to drift close as did yours when he slowly started to rub circles on your clit through your underwear.

You let out a soft sigh as he kept a stable and firm pace. He originally wasn't a massive fan of touching or exchanging other people's bodily fluids, but with you being the exception, he always preferred allowing you to cum first, either via his his fingers, tongue or cock, making you extra wet for him (plus the added effect of not only the wet-ness, but the slight overstimulation causing you to clench down more with every thrust). He moved his fingers away just slightly, just enough to slide his fingers in between your skin and cloth.

"mmmhm... faster please." you quietly begged him, in which he complied and sped up his fingers rubbing your clit. You rolled your hips slightly into his hand, wanting more pressure and speed but eventually you came undone, finishing on Levi's hand as he continued to spoon you. He continued to rub your clit through your orgasm causing your legs to jerk away slightly. He removed his hands away from your now soaked pussy, running his fingers up and around to your waist. He dug his fingers into you a little more, as you let out a satisfied sigh.

You felt the weight against your back shift a little as he pulled down his boxes just enough to allow his dick to spring out, arching enough to slightly reach his abdomen. You shimmied your underwear down enough so it reached just above your knees. Levi took the initiative and grabbed the side of your leg, pulling your thigh up slowly and just enough for him to slip himself inside you. The night was late so slipping in from behind you was the most comfortable for you both. 

"mmhm...so tight and wet" levi muttered as he slowly thrusted in and out of you. He was more into keeping it slow and sensual rather then fast paced and rushed, so he made sure you both were making the most out of it and finding it pleasurable. 

He moved his arm from your waist back onto your clit, slowly rubbing it. His thrusts were hard and deep, but still showed his love for you as in between his breathes and low grunts, he made sure to kiss your neck gently.

You let out a couple of moans as his pace slightly got faster. He liked keeping his hand on your clit at the same pace and hold as he liked nothing more then you begging for him to go faster. His cock was thrusting into you a little faster now, but still hitting deep in all the right places. There was one spot that Levi always had and continued to hit just right, and tonight was no different as he continued to abuse and hit that spot over and over. Your moans continued to grow and get louder as Levi continued to thrust hard inside of you. Walking tomorrow was going to be a little painful on the basis of the current activities but it was all going to be worth it.

"mm..im getting close.." he whispered into your neck. You could only nod in response as you started to come undone from his cock hitting all the right spots, and his fingers still rubbing through circles around your clit.

"A-Ahhh- hh..Fuck~" you moaned out, as he continued to thrust and overstimulate as you came on his cock. Levi wasn't far behind as after a couple of hard thrusts, and your pussy clenching down on him, he came inside of you. After coming deep inside you, he moved his hand away from your clit, to your waist, pulling you close as you both slowed down to catch your breath. He slowly pulled out of you, with a mix of your bodily fluids seeping out of your cunt and onto the sheets. You sat up, crawled to straddle his lap, to give him a long and passionate kiss.

"what a way to end the night huh?" you hummed as he rested his head on your chest. You ran your fingers through his dark hair slowly as he tapped you to let you know he was going to move you. Levi wasn't one to stay and sleep on messy sheets so he got up and lead you to the bathroom. He kept a firm grasp on you, after noticing the wobble in your legs as you both walked towards the bathroom.

"I'll run you a bath and you get yourself cleaned up...Ill strip the bed and put fresh sheets on" he said, turning away to put the plug in the bathtub and run the hot water. You hummed in response as you slowly moved your hands to undo the clasp of your bra, that somehow managed to stay on during the moment of intimacy. 

He ran the hot water, and but some fresh smelling bath salts and soaps in, before waiting for you to settle in the bath. Melting into the steamy water, Levi gave you a quick kiss before turning away to clean up the mess that you both had made. 

He stripped the sheets and chucked them into the washing machine, before returning back into the bedroom to re-set up the bed, and then the bathroom to check on you. Your head was tilted back, with your eyes shut gently, enjoying the relaxing soak. He smiled softly, as after a long day, he really did not expect to see you dressed to impress him, then him fucking you, and now seeing his lover relaxing in the bathtub, still looking as beautiful as ever. 

Levi decided he would let you relax for a little longer, so he left the bathroom and got you some clean bed-wear to get changed into after you got out.

END OF CHAPTER 27

Word count - 1485