30*🍋Erwin Smith x reader (f) - Jealousy (AOT)🍋

*REQUESTED*

Summary - secret relationship with Erwin -> he gets a little jelly when training takes a turn and  your training partner gets a little touchy on accident. You show up in some special attire for Erwin later that night and it gets spicy. -> degrading and spanking with Erwin receiving oral -> established degrading kink (slut, whore, ect) - riding

Erwin was walking back to his office when he looked out to the training area where he saw you and some other Survey Corp members training. It was sparing day, so it was a little more touchy than Erwin would've liked to admit as he saw you on top of another member, pinning him down. 

He wouldn't admit it, but as your relationship with the 13th commander was kept a secret, he found himself feeling something every time he saw you laugh, talk or even trained with other members of your squad. Lord forbid he called it jealousy, but he did feel more possessive and tense every time he saw you be touched not by his own hands. 

The man you pinned down during training was a little bigger than you..so keeping him stationary was a struggle. He was wriggling under your grasp, as you found yourself a little distracted, and he took it as the perfect opportunity to flip you onto your back. You landed with a slight grunt, hard on the dirt ground, with your training partner leaning over you body. You burst into a fit of laughter as his face turned red at you under him, as you sat up and assured him that it was fine and that he didnt have to apologize for immobilizing you as it was just a necessary training move. . Standing up, you brushed your hair back and continued to talk to him, patting him on the shoulder with a thumbs up till someone familiar caught your eye over his shoulder.

You caught Erwin staring before he turned away and continued to walk to his office.

"Ill be back! I just need to check on something, continue training hard!" you yelled waving goodbye, as you ran off to catch up with him. Your pace slowed as you got closer to your boyfriend as he heard the fastening footsteps and turned to face you slowly. 

"Excuse my staring while you were training, I was just doing a quick round on the way back to do some paperwork" Erwin said with his usual blank tone. You raised your eyebrow, taking a step closer.

"Yeah yeah.. are you sure you didnt just want to see me?" you chuckled, moving your hand to slightly rub against his. Erwin didnt respond, but by the look of his expression and him shifting his weight from one side to the other, you just chuckled as you could read him like an open book.

"If you need me i'll be back in the office, please join me later. And.. You're still supposed to be training..don't take being my partner as a way to get out of it" he muttered with a slight chuckle at the end. He tried to make a joke but you just rolled your eyes playfully. Moving closer you gave him a quick peck on the cheek before turning on your heels and waving goodbye, leaving Erwin standing there speechless. 

You walked back to the training grounds slowly, dawdling as you walked before you felt a pair of hands grab at your shoulders, startling you.

"Shit! Hanji! you can't scare me like that...god.." you whisper yelled to your best friend. Hanji had been your closest friend since you could remember, and only her and Levi knew about your relationship with Erwin, as you both agreed it would be best to keep it private. Hanji chuckled as they thought they were soooo funny.

"Whatever, you can't stay mad at me anyways n/n. Also, I got you something...well for you and Eyebrows. You see...um.. he may have mentioned to levi about some 'Stuff' he wanted to see you in when he had a LOT too much to drink..so uhhh... here you go!, wait till you get back to your room to check the bag..." they whispered in your ear. You looked at them confused before peeking inside the bag, but before you could see anything, Hanji shoved the bag into your arms.