21* 🍋Mahito x reader (f) - chains and Cuffs and teasing (Jujutsu Kaisen)🍋

SUMMARY - straight smut sorta - bondage and stuff  - VULGAR LANGUAGE USED

(I couldn't really see Mahito being in a committed relationship so we're just going to pretend that he is :))

You were tied up on the bed. Your arms and legs cuffed and chained to each corner, and covering your eyes was a black silk eye mask, withholding any light and your vision. You heard your partner, Mahito, chuckle as you pulled against the restraints as he neared you to your first of many orgasms for the night. 

"A-Ahh Mahito... stop the teasing please..please just let me finish" you groaned softly as he pulled his hand away from in between your thighs. He loved the noises that escaped from your mouth when he toyed with you and since he had a fair amount of tricks up his sleeves, tonight was going to be fun. He enjoyed edging and playing with with you, allowing himself to have his fun and total control over your body before rewarding you for your good behaviour. He very much was a sexual sadist, as he enjoyed and found pleasure in inflicting humiliation and pain to you. You loved being on the receiving side, as you yourself were a masochist.

You felt his hand collide harshly with your thigh, making you gasp, as he left a red aching handprint. You rubbed your thighs together tightly, trying to create some type of friction again to relieve the building anticipation of being touched.

"tch tch tch, you like that dont you? look at at being such a needy whore mmhm?" he leant down and whispered in your ear with a smirk. You felt his hot breath on your neck, causing goosebumps to form down your back. You nodded your head, wanting him to touch you so badly. If it weren't for the chains and cuffs keeping you stationary, you would be on your knees in front of him begging for some type of touch, just to relive your own neediness.

You felt the dip in the bed from his presence leave as you heard the wardrobe draws be pulled out. The contents of that draw you knew of, but you weren't so sure what he wanted to do. The hum of a vibrator was head, as well as the striking of a match. He lit a candle, placing it down next to you as he moved the vibrator closer to your body. 

Tracing marks from your neck down to your chest, around your nipples slowly with the vibrator causing you to let out some shallow groans. He focused running the circles around your chest, teasing you as he made sure not to touch anywhere below the waist just yet. He pulled the vibrator away before grabbing the still lit candle. Dripping the hot wax down onto your body, you gasped as you felt it hit your skin. It felt euphoric, with the feeling of arousal building up.

Mahito put down the candle before going back to the vibrator. He turned it on to its max setting before harshly putting it against your clit, not letting you adjust at all, you arched your back feeling a knot tighten in your stomach as being denied permission to finish the first time made you even more sensitive. 

"M-Mahito" you moaned as he sat next to you staring at your body with a devilish smirk. He knew you were getting close so just as you were about to finish he pulled it away, not letting you cum. He did that a couple more times, each time pulling it away just before the point of release. 

"Please let me finish Mahito" you begged him, starting to feel tears prick up in your eyes. He laughed at you, knowing how desperate for his touch you were. He continued to leave red hand prints on your body, your thighs, chest. His spanking wasn't gentle and you winced every time he did but you loved it. 

"Nuh uh ah, i'll let you finish soon, maybe if im feeling like it." he said, moving some stray hairs out of your face. He pushed the vibrator back onto your clit, but this time, he pushed 2 fingers inside, pumping brutally slow adding to the pleasure.

"F-Fuck! Mahito! pl-please let me finish, I b-beg you" you yelled, pulling on the restraints. He laughed loudly at your plee, before climbing on top of you. Leaning down he left bite marks down your neck, biting hard enough to leave dark purple bruises and break blood vessels under the skin. You let out a couple of moans, adding to Mahito's own arousal as he moved your hand to his erection through his pants.

Pulling his pants off and discarding them to the side, he adjusted his position to line himself up with your now drenched cunt. He teased you a little, tapping the head on your clit before pushing himself inside you in one swift movement. You moaned out as he started to thrust fast and deep inside of you. He wasn't the type to let you adjust, as now you were just there to serve him, and to fulfill his own desires. He continued to thrust into you, as he pressed the vibrator against you again. 

"Im going to countdown from 10, when i get to 0, and only when i get to 0, you may cum" he announced, pushing the vibrator onto you harder and moving a hand down to pinch one of your nipples firmly. You had to obey his orders, but the amount of pleasure started to become overwhelming. 

As he started the countdown, it became harder and harder to hold back your orgasm. You had been denied it over and over by your lover and now only having to wait 10 excruciating seconds became more and more difficult. 

"A-Ahh Mahito, p-please, p-please fuck me harde- oh my god im s-so close, f-fuck" you moaned arching your back further.

"5" he chuckled at you, pounding into you harder, making it harder to contain your moans. The vibrator was continued to be held against you, making your breathing more jumpy and erratic. Your hands started to ache as they pull harder and harder on the restraints. 

"0" he announced and you came hard with one last moan, clenching hard on his cock. 

He continued to thrust hard, still chasing his own finish while holding the vibrator down on you causing yourself to become overstimulated. Your legs started to shake and you let out a couple more moans as your breathing continued to stay erratic. Mahito wasn't verbal at all when it came to being intimate but he would make some sort of grunting noises when he was close.  He continued to fuck into your own overstimulated cunt till he let out a couple of quiet noises and finished inside you, filling you up. He pulled himself out before taking off the vibrator and getting up off the bed, leaving you still tied in the restraints allowing you to catch your breath. 

He turned his head to look at you as he got up and tied back his long greyish-blue hair,

"Ready for round 2?"

END OF CHAPTER 21

Word count - 1196