26* 🫒Keigo Takami x reader (f) - time for us (MHA)🫒 + really short an

AN - "🫒" will now be used with stories containing some sexual things - more toned down like making out ect ect instead of straight smut - sorta just foreplay? (idk what to call it - BEFORE ACTUAL INTIMACY TIME)

SUMMARY - you've been busy with work so not that much time to get intimate with Keigo, so he starts to tease you a bit - grinding on his lap and makeout :) - Aged up to consenting adults (mentions of him looking at nudes as well)

You were leaning over the kitchen counter, stretching your back as you felt a pair of hands grasp around your waist. You turned your head slightly to see a tired looking Keigo Takami dressed in nothing but sweatpants holding you by your hips.

"y'know...when I asked you to live with me I thought i'd get to wake up with you more..." he muttered as he yawned loudly. He kept his hands placed on your hips firmly, slowing stroking your sides with his thumbs.

"Yeah... im sorry. Work is busy at the moment so i've been tied up working..." you said, rubbing the back of your neck slowly. You felt Keigo push himself more into you, so your ass was in alinement with his hips.

"not now Keigo.. I'm almost done the work, let me just finish and i'm all yours, ok?" you asked, not really needing an answer anyways. Keigo hummed in response as he moved his hands off your hips and slapped your ass playfully and walked away to get himself a quick breakfast.

You sat back down with your computer on the couch, starting to type away at documents and emails. It was all going well till a little birdie came over and plonked himself next to you.

"are you almost done yet..? I don't get much time off y'know...I was hoping to have some fun" he whined as he flung his arm around your shoulder pulling you close. He was still shirtless and had his wings slowly wrapping around you. You chuckled and rolled your eyes, trying to ignore him but in truth, it was hard for you as well, not just him. It took all of your willpower to not just ask him to take you right there and then, but you really had to get your work done so you sat in silence slowly rubbing your thighs together. Keigo rested his head on your shoulder as you continued to type, his hand slowly drifted to your thigh, rubbing it slowly.

"keigo..." you muttered, jerking your leg away at the touch of your partner. He knew what he was doing as he leaned in and cupped your face gently before kissing you. Humming into the kiss, you put your laptop to the side and he picked you up by the waist, laying you down on the couch. You chuckled as he kissed down your neck and buried his head in your chest as he kept his arms around you.

"ok..i'll take a break but i'll have to get back to work soon" you said, running your fingers through his messy hair. He hummed in return, closing his eyes softly. You yourself started to drift into a nap before you left the weight on your chest suddenly be relieved. Opening your eyes you saw Keigo straddling your hips, leaning down with his arms on either side of you.

"it's been awhile since i've seen you under me like this mmhm? and let me tell you..I am not complaining" he laughed, pushing his hair back and leaning down to kiss you again. He pushed his lips against yours in a passionate kiss, moving his hands to the bottom of your shirt tugging it slightly. You rolled your eyes playfully as you pulled your shirt over your head, leaving you just in sweats and a bra. He kissed down your neck, to you chest, leaving slight marks, visible enough to see, but not enough to be a dark purple bruise. Keigo kept your body close to his, as you both continued the kiss with his hands slowly moving down to your thighs. 

He moved you up again to sit on his lap facing him, keeping his hands on your waist, he started to move you back and forth. You knew he was feeling a little 'needy', as you felt his growing hard on underneath you as he moved you body. Running your hands up his chest, you wrapped them gently around his neck. You slowly sped up on his lap, grinding down harder and faster as he kept his hands firm on your hips, guiding you down. Slowing down a bit, your hands cupped his cheeks as you looked into his eyes with a smirk. You kissed him harshly, tipping him down to lay on his back with you on top. You kissed him again, running your fingers through your hair, you straddled his hips still as you reached over for the laptop, placing it on Keigo and using him as a table. Hearing Keigo let out a whine  and a sigh, you looked down at him and gave him yet another quick kiss before turning the device back on and going back to work.

"y/n....c'mon.. you can't leave me like that? all hot and bothered? what about the break? not fair.." he complained, as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"mmhm that was my break...you can fuck me as much as you want after i finish.." you joked, starting to type again. You swore you could see a glimpse of light in his eyes reflect out as he let out a slight chuckle.

"You know i'll hold you to that. I'm not going to mess around either! you really just got me hard to only go back to work. That should count as at least some type of... I don't know actually. Nothing good though." he said, looking away and closing his eyes,  moving his hands to the sides of your thighs, squeezing them softly. 

He eventually entertained himself by doing something on his phone, but you could tell he still was in the mood for some fun, as you still were straddling him, you could still feel him underneath you. taking a deep breath you shut the laptop, moving it to the side and swiping his phone off of him to see what he was looking at. 

"tch tch tch.. you couldn't just wait a little longer??" you chucked as you looked at his phone. He had been caught out for looking at some previous naughty photos you had sent him.

"yeah yeah yeah...you're the one who left me horny like a damn dog in heat!" he joked, rolling his eyes.

"aww im sorry Keigo...but..now you can do whatever you want to me, remember?.." you whispered in his ear with a smirk. He turned pink, smirking back at you, he slapped your ass hard, before picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom. 

Closing the door behind him, he threw you onto the bed, climbing on top and kissing you again. It was finally time for him to have some fun, after being denied what he was craving the most.

END OF CHAPTER 26

Word count - 1193