Chapter 31: Showdown At The Lighthouse (Mission 19)

October, 31, 2019
Usea, Gunther Bay, The Space Elevator
Operation Daredevil

With the time of sunset, amidst the skies of Gunther Bay. A large dogfight was happening around the Lighthouse. Which Strider, Cyclops and Ridgeback arrived. A voice was heard when the LRSSG were detected, from a forward Osean HQ."Well, if it isn't the LRSSG! Looks like our luck has turned!

LRSSG, you will secure air superiority. There are Erusean aircraft in the coalition, so they have been ID'd as friendly via the date link.

"Just confirmed it." Long Caster says as the HUD changed the targets in front of them to friendlies. Which all three squads accelerate to join in the fight. While Osean HQ explain them what to expect before going into the furball. "Erusean government aircraft including drones will show up as hostiles."

You two aces, I'm thinking it's time to show us what you've got.

Count: We don't have two any more... Guess nobody told them.

Long Caster: That's quite true, Count. It's not just two. Wiseman trained his squadron well, Everyone still in it is an eco, and he'd be proud of you all.

On the open channels Osean HQ made an announcement to all forces of the coalition, given the conservatives have no shared comms with Oseans.
As Trigger have Prez locked on and fired the Mstms on a Su-57 with three F-18 drones and other non drone aircrafts.

Which they turned into fireballs they're once strucked. "This is headquarters of the Osean Army southern command. Wait, you can forget that designation. We are a coalition formed exclusively for the sole purpose taking down the Arsenal Bird."

"Wait until we're ready to strike the Arsenal Bird in unison." Compliance was heard on the comms as from friendly Eruseans. Which Count complained of what he's hearing. "What's he doing speaking on an open channel? The enemy can hear everything he's saying."

Jaeger: There's no other choice. The Erusean aircraft are in the coalition as well.

This is Skoll Squadron and Rigel Squadron of the Erusean Air Force. We're here of our own. Long Caster, we are entering your airspace.

Wit: This is Sol 2. Republic of Voslage are also moving to rendezvous.

Seymour: There's only one squadron though.

Count: It's Mister X's crew!

Long Caster: Count, ease up Engagement is forbidden.

Count: Don't worry, I know. We need every bird we can call upon. Even if they were flying with the guy that got Wiseman killed.

Count noticed the aircraft formation the enemy has as he called it out.
"Some of their squadrons are in weird formation."

Wit: They have manned aircraft leading UAVs that are mostly F-18s and Su-35s in slave mode.

Count: All this just to keep a war going.

<<How many more do we need to take out?! >>

Huxian: Shoot them down one at a time. They'll run out eventually.

Count fire his lasers at Su-57, as it took the hits and goes down. "The UAVs were sluggish once the leader went down."

Seymour: I thought as much. Drones without leaders are slow as hell.