Chapter 1: The Chained Wolf And The Seal

Usea, Zapland.

In a C-17, transport aircraft, Trigger was inside it and cuffed as he was convicted for killing the former 48th president of the Osean Federation, :Vincent Harling.

Trigger would then sees a woman with dark brown eyes, dark brown hair and has freckles along her cheeks, sitting across from him. In the back of the transport as she called out to him for a question.

???: So, what are you in for?

Trigger remembers his previous mission which it was a complete failure, his orders were simple protect the target and get it out of the operation area but it turned back around.
He tried to protect as best he could but once he fired a missile at a MQ-101 and destroyed it, another missile flew pass him killing the target he was to protect.

Which he was now blamed of friendly fire for killing President Harling, after a Court marshal he was then transported to where brings us to this scene here now. Trigger was going to ask her the same question she said to him but she spoke first.

???: Yeah I know I don't look like I'm supposed to be here either. I'm honestly just bored, I've been on transports all day and I can't stand it anymore.

Trigger rolled his eyes and nodded in agreement.

???: You too huh?" (She laughed) "Damn bastards wouldn't even let me keep my gear. Took it all from me.

Trigger tilted his head again. He hadn't said anything but she was understanding everything he thought of-

???: Oh, sorry, yeah my old pilot was the silent type, so I had to get used to understanding him via other means." (She raised her handcuffed hands in defense.) "You kinda give off the same vibes.

Trigger just nodded, as of very impressed, he didn't like talking that much, especially when flying.
Ever since after he transferred to Fort Grays and graduated there, He only talks when he had to read back or report something.

The only one who he was really able to talk to was Brownie, who was gone now. He kept forgetting that. He frowned and looked to the woman. He decided to answer her question from earlier.

Trigger: "A crime I didn't commit.

???: I feel that. I'm a mercenary. Or...was I guess." (sighs.) "We got shot down by a peacekeeper force who assumed we were working for Erusea. They Wouldn't listen to anything I said, even told them to reach out to my corps and they would explain the whole thing. It was of course, refused." (She laughed.) "I guess they're just booking us for whatever they can.

Trigger scoffed, as she was right, there wasn't any official court case at all for him.

???: No official case for you either?" (She looked shocked,) "Yeah, this is all bs. I could kill for a drink right now...Probably not getting one for a while." (She sighed heavily and leaned back.) "Could kill for some wine.

Trigger: You said Peacekeepers? IUN?

???: Yeah, IUN, no idea what they were doing so far away from Usea, but sure enough, they hunted us down.

Trigger wondered who had shot her down, he squinted slightly, trying to remember if he was told of any squadrons that were outside of Usea, there were a few that he knew of that worked as border patrol. But, he had no idea of who they were.

???: Crimson, that was the squadron name. Didn't get a good look at them though. My pilot was flying a single seater that day, I was in a transport that Crimson took down." (She sighed.) "I just want to be back in my seat as wso, and get paid." "They won't even let me out on bail.

Trigger frowned and nodded, he hated it, but a life sentence was a life sentence. Well, it basically was. He definitely wasn't going to last all two hundred years.