Chapter 23: The Clash Of Two Singularities (SP Mission 3 Alicorn Arc)

September 14, 2019 Operation Fisherman. The Spring Sea

With the LRSSG, Dagger, the Osean fleet and four patrol aircraft of Spector squadron arrived at Peony trench.
Count comment as the rising dawn is in front of them.

Count: Well, it's time for some treasure hunting. Trigger.

Lanza: Oh boy, I'm excited.

Huxian: Hey, stop screwing around!

Count: Don't be such a hothead, Huxian. We all know what'll happen if we screw up.

This is the patrol aircraft, Spector 1. We'll deploy the sonobuoy barrier! We're all prepared to buy the farm and that's why they're so many of us. According to calculations just one needs to fly to locate it.

The patrol aircrafts begun dropping sonobuoys as Count respond back from what he heard. "Those aren't the sort of calculations we like, are they, Trigger?"

Huxian: Damm right! Same for the rest of us too!

Then the radar showed something up, as Long Caster called out what he sees on his side. "They're here as predicted! Detecting hostiles! They're definitely aircrafts from the Alicorn!"

Wiseman: Trigger, you take the lead! The patrol aircrafts must be protected! All aircraft, follow Trigger! Dagger squad you're on escort duty for Spector!

"Copy!" Dagger flew next and picked a plane to escort, while Trigger throttle head on to the three Rafales. As Strider and Cyclops engage, alongside that Prez turned on the ESM.

Long Caster: Now jamming!

Trigger fire tracers at one in front of him and fired two missiles at one on his left. The middle one took the bullets and goes down as the other two break off to take evasive maneuvers.

"Three Strikes revels in the killing. Catch him while he's at it!" Go! Rip the wings off that degenerate!
Trigger does a half kulbit as he fired two missiles each at two Rafales fast downing them, which he's getting the most of his ESM.

Jaeger: They must have been waiting for us in the air!

Wiseman: David, here's a question. How many aircraft can the Alicorn carry?

David: Twenty to thirty, depending on the type of aircraft... But it's unconfirmed Intel could be more. With Three Strikes, you could reduce them to a single digit!

Skald: Nah, we can reduce them even more!

Count: Not sure it's because of Trigger and Prez, but those are calculations I do like.

Wiseman: We'll know the answer soon enough.

"20% of sonobuoys dropped!" Suddenly the radar have picked up more bogeys as Long Caster called out to the LRSSG squadrons and Dagger.

Long Caster: We're detecting additional UAVs! Intercept them!

Count: So there were more hiding!

Huxian: Trigger, can you get them?

Trigger goes full throttle as he gone for the UAVs on the southern side of the AO to intercept. "Debris from the downed aircrafts landing in the water."

Torres: Let me know when the bodies... I mean the debris stops raining.

Skald: Trigger won't be able to defend them all!