Chapter 18: One Flight And The Heaven In Your Eyes

At New Arrows air base, the LRSSG are resting after the operation on Stonehenge.

Trigger was checking on Prez as she doing maintenance on their F-14.

Prez: Hmm? Oh heya Trigger! That For me?

Trigger: Thought of you could use a break.

Trigger offered Prez some water, as she accepts it and stops with the mechanical work. Which she gave her thanks to him.

Prez: (Huff) it's really hot out here... Thought I would die from this heat. Thanks Penn.

She then started drinking and stops as Trigger looks at Prez. Until she noticed him looking at her and thought of something when she closes the cap on the bottle.

With Trigger heard what Prez said to him he high tail it out to get away from her, while having Prez and chasing after him shouting to give a hug

Prez: I got you! You're not getting away from my hug!

Trigger: Okay you got me, you got me! I yield.

Timeskip

Time passes which Prez then talked about something.

Prez: News is everyone on both sides of the frontlines, is that people are calling us Three Strikes.

Trigger: That so? Seems that title has now become official than just rumours.

Prez: Well that's for sure. Hey what you wanna do?

Trigger: I don't know, what about you?

Prez: I have nothing in particular.

Trigger: Well... Ah I know how about a free flight.

Prez: Huh?

Trigger: Go flying around somewhere, c'mon.

Trigger and Prez get into their F-14 as they then took off. While they're flying freely on the air, Trigger turns on his universal radio which a radio channel was connected.

This is radio Usea, for all the Osean and Useans forces fighting on the frontlines go kick Erusea's ass!
And for the Osean big shots hearing this enjoy this classic, Heaven in your eyes.

The music starts playing as the two were at the Comona islands. They look around seeing the sea, the islands and the bridge connecting to the launch site.

Trigger goes low and gone inverted which made Prez worried of crashing, but at the same time being amazed that she can almost touch the water. As the F-14 flew through the water creating a trail made by the engines.

The F-14 then pitches up as it's starts climbing up to the sky, flying along the rocket launch site.
Once the Tomcat reach maximum altitude, Trigger and Prez all they saw is dark blue above them.

Prez: It's beautiful...

Trigger: Yeah It's sure is, but we gotta go back. We're low on fuel.

Prez: (Sighs) Wish we have more time in this moment.

Trigger nods in agreeing with Prez, as they were going to return back to base. Trigger thought of something as he pulled back the stick hard, causing the F-14 to go in a kulbit.

Prez: Oh goddammit Trigger!

Trigger: (Laughs) c'mon have some fun Prez.

Prez: You may be having fun, but you forgotten that I'm here!

Trigger: Don't worry, it's only just once.

Trigger pulled a cobra and popped flares, Which Prez was upset as she gave a mean glare at him.

Trigger: Okay that's the last one, let's go back.

Timeskip

The they return back to New Arrows air base, as Trigger hailed the air control tower.

Trigger: Tower this is Strider 1 requesting a fly by.

Tower: Negative Strider 1, the pattern is full.

Prez: No, no Trigger. this is not a good idea.

Trigger: Sorry Prez, but it's time to buzz the tower.

The F-14 flew by the ATC which it cause a vibration from the Tomcat that passed by, to make the inside of the tower to spook the ones inside.

Goddamm son of bitch!

Not again!

This is second time, c'mon!

Trigger and Prez had a good laugh and time of their day as they landed.

Prez: Thanks. Trigger that was fun and I thinking that the guys on the tower are going chew us out for this.

Trigger: Glad you liked it. Don't worry I'm sure Wiseman can help us with the problem and made sure that would be the last time of buzzing the tower.

Prez: Heh, well Penn you can be my wingman anytime.

Trigger: You're more than that Robin you're a partner to me

Trigger place his hand on Prez's shoulder as the two smiles.