Chapter 20: Unexpected Guests (SP Mission 1 Alicorn Arc)

New Arrows air base
September 4, 2019

Trigger was checking up on Prez about their F-14, upon what happened from the previous mission.

Trigger: Prez, how's our bird?

Prez: Well how should I say this, you completely fucked up the plane! Since that missile detonation, it caused damage to the fuselage, and almost to the wings. Last of all is the glove vanes they're damaged too and it's going to be a nightmare to fix, alongside doing maintenance on it!

Prez throws her wrench hard on the ground as she was pissed.

Trigger: Easy girl, easy. I'm sorry, anyways I'm guessing we're going have to fly a different plane.

Prez: Yeah we are, I've spoke to Wiseman and he have a plane that we can use. This base doesn't have just only Sea Eagles.

Prez shows Trigger their new bird they're going to fly, until their Tomcat gets fully repaired. A F-15E in a similar paint job of the F-15Ns.

 A F-15E in a similar paint job of the F-15Ns

Mod is, F-15E -SOF Gunship Gray

Trigger: It'll do, I'll paint the three claws on the tails and our emblems on the nose. I don't know how I would exactly feel about it having them being there.

Trigger paints the Strike Eagle's tail rudders and their emblems on the nose, while Prez tuned it up with parts until the two of them were called to the briefing room as a new mission has come up.

Count: Fencer still hasn't recovered?

Lanza: He has, but the doctor wouldn't let him fly.

Count: Guessed as much.

"How much longer are you going to make me wait?"

A familiar voice was heard as Trigger and Prez knows who's belongs to.

Huxian: Who's the self important stiff?

Trigger: Clemens.

Prez: He's the officer who questioned us back at Zapland, normally one time with Trigger then a second time with him and me.

Skald: He'll hear.

Jaeger: And he's really quite important.

Clemens: Mr. Mitchell and Ms. Kou, Now Captains. A surprise to see you both here. And who are you?

Clemens points to Count in which he responds back to him. "Sir Fraudster."

"We're connected, ready now, sir."

A new voice has entered the briefing as Clemens starts the briefing. "I'm Brigadier General Howard Clemens. I'm in charge of this operation.
Our objective is to capture an advance submarine in a harbor at Artiglio. The port of Artiglio and the surrounding oil factories were mostly destroyed by another air squadron."