Chapter 14: The Journey Through Transfer Orders (Mission 10)

Usea, Bulgurdarest
August 5, 2019
Operation Full House

Three aircraft in the air of the outskirts from Bulgurdarest's border are beginning it's long journey of what's to come, until the comms comes to life.

Bandog: The order is simple. Kill anyone who tries to kill the commander, even if they're one of us.

Count: Like how you killed Full Band?

Bandog: It was an accident, so shut up. (Obviously a lie given that the comms are monitored)

McKinsey: Gimme that, I'll do the talking. This is base commander McKinsey,
I want you idiots to understand the gravity of this operation. My orders take priority, that's it.

Count: Sure wish our cargo would shut up.

Prez: Agree.

Trigger: Count, we're going to go scout ahead for any sams. Can you stay and watch over MC ass?

Count: Alright fine, I guess I'll just do some stunts while sticking with Mr ass.

Trigger throttle up the F-14 as the two spotted some sams up ahead.

Count: The enemy's using anti-air weapons. Don't freak out, keep your shit together.

Trigger fire two sidewinders at each Sam as he moved on to the next target, with Prez calling out sams and monitoring their locations on the radar map.

Bandog: Be on the lookout for camouflage sams sites, seek and destroy.

Prez: We're already on it Bandog, just alert us if there's anything new comes up. Trigger, if you look and follow the smoke trails they'll lead us to their locations.

Trigger: Copy, got it.

Missiles passed by Trigger and Prez as contrails were seen leaving a trail of smoke, while those missiles head for Count and Roper 1.

Count: Damm! They're firing surface to air missiles at me!

Prez: They're not Count, they're focus is on the cargo.

Trigger's universal radio cracked to life, right when the two took out a second Sam site.

Erusean Sam crew: Fire at support we'll deal with the big one later.

Trigger: You were saying Prez?

Prez sighs of just saying too soon.

McKinsey: Spare 2, if a missile comes for us shield the missiles with your craft.

Count: Why you... Son of (groans)

Bandog: Roper 1 is taking fire respond immediately! Keep the commander safe, I don't want to deal with the mess.

Count: (Laughs) We can sleep in for once.

McKinsey: Bandog, locate all Sam sites. Make sure support follows my orders to the letter.

Bandog: Find those targets.

Count: Righto, but I have to stick and defend cargo man since Trigger assigned me so...

Bandog: Trigger.

"Yeah, yeah working on it." As Trigger taken out the third Sam site.

Prez: Alright third site taken out, let's head east.