Chapter 22 - Blaze 🌶️

Start bij het begin

He got on his knees and slowly and carefully pulled down her sweat pants and inspected her bandage that he had just changed himself a few hours ago after her shower. He was concerned for her well-being and while he was incredibly sexually frustrated himself, he was willing to wait for as long as was needed.

He leaned in to give her pussy a long kiss and she moaned at the sensation that she had not felt for so long. Both of them now breaking out into a full sweat from the heat of the room, he gently placed her on a long bench that was attached to the wall.

She carefully opened her legs for him, making sure to sit so she was not putting pressure on the bandage. As he got down on his knees, she ran two fingers through her folds and placed both fingers in his mouth which he hungrily sucked at while closing his eyes.

Seeing her like this on display for him and in the dim light, her eyes lighting up with lust and anticipation he dove in to taste her and groaned.

He had missed her so much and she tasted so good, he thought that he could eat her out all day if she would let him.

He licked her entire opening and she let out a soft moan from the sensation of his soft tongue. He did it again and again and then shoved his entire tongue inside and landed on her clit swirling his tongue from side to side and putting pressure on the right spot. He worked her relentlessly both with his tongue and then slowly introducing a finger to increase the sensation. Without any warning, he shoved another finger in going in and out and picking up speed and eliciting a loud moan from her mouth. She placed her hand in his hair and could only exhale sounds of satisfaction.

"Yes...Kirill...I'm so close...don't..stop, don't stop..." She uttered with her eyes closed and her head bent upward. He worked nonstop and continued his assault on her pussy, so sweet in his mouth. He could feel she was ready and he finished her off while she loudly yelled out his name.

Coming up to her with his lips red and eyes hooded, she grabbed his lips and kissed and licked and gently bit him while quickly taking off the rest of his clothes. She looked down and said, as if pleading,

"Fuck, I missed your dick." She grabbed him and slowly climbed off the bench onto her knees. "Remind me how big you are, baby" she said with doll eyes looking up at him.

A primal desire arose inside him and as she took him into her mouth, he placed his hand on the back of her head and gently guided himself in.

He hit her throat but there was still more of him that she could take and he slowly forced himself in and said a loud "Fuck." Steadying himself on the wall with one hand, his other hand on the back of her head, he pulled out fully with her saliva all over him and her lips.

"Fuck baby, give me more. You know how I like it." She moaned looking up at him and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. This time, he was less considerate and roughy grabbed her hair and shoved his dick all the way inside her mouth and down her throat.

She moaned and closed her eyes and he picked up speed now, roughly fucking her mouth while keeping her head steady. She gagged a few times and he slowed down but never took himself out of her mouth. After a few more forceful inserts, he pulled out with her saliva all over him and her chin. He helped her up and kissed her mouth and chin and neck. He placed her back on the bench just like she was and stood ready at her entrance.

The remaining heat of the sauna had covered them both in sweat and both of their bodies were drenched, sweat and saliva mixing with each other's. Mia slipped her hand down her body and reached down to stretch her glistening and aroused folds before he inserted himself. Slowly, he touched her entrance with his tip, just teasing but she was so stimulated, it had sent a powerful sensation throughout her body.

One hand on her knee, he grabbed behind her neck and shoved himself fully in and both of them let out loud moans of satisfaction. Both breathing heavily, they stayed like that for a few seconds just enjoying the impact. He then pulled out almost fully but shoved himself back in again coming up right against her body.

After almost a month of no sex with him, Mia thought she would pass out from the sensation. She loved having sex with him, what's more, she admitted to herself that she adored when he fucked her and not just made love.

She loved how big he was, almost a little too big for her and she was addicted to how he could be so rough and yet, she fully trusted him. She knew that he would never cross any line from which there was no coming back and she allowed and encouraged him to do with her whatever he wanted.

Yes, she was all his, she said to herself, all his and she would take it all.

Kirill didn't pick up speed or slow down, he kept the pace the same and it drove them both crazy. He pulled out quickly and ordered her to turn around. Mia leaned against the wall and he lifted up one of her knees onto the bench. He took in how she looked and had to steady himself. He came up behind her, his body flush with hers and caressed her breasts while breathing in her smell.

"Keep your hands on the wall." He said in a low voice and ran his hands up and down her body. He grabbed her waist and placed his dick on her ass, he slowly dragged it down and as he was at her asshole he gently pushed into it, just putting pressure. Mia loudly moaned from the feeling of him there.

A wave of electricity ran through her and she could feel herself getting more wet just from the thought of his big dick inside her ass. She had never done that before but with him, she craved it and wanted it. She had fantasized about it but wasn't sure how to bring it up and his subtle hint was welcome.

He continued dragging himself down and once he found her entrance, he shoved himself in and leaned against her and clasped her hands that were still on the wall, just as he had commanded. He began lightly pounding into her both of them enjoying the steady rhythm and how perfectly their bodies fit into each other.

Kirill had tremendous stamina and as she moaned and enjoyed him inside her, he continued on. The consistent rhythm and position was bringing her close to the edge again. She reached down to play with her clit and came closer and closer to her orgasm. She yelled his name loudly and shook as her orgasm overpowered her body. Kirill held her tight and steadied her feeling himself almost there. He picked up speed and saw her look back and tell him,

"Come inside me." As soon as he saw her tell him that with her crimson lips and satisfied face, he did just that, experiencing one of the strongest orgasms of his life. They stayed like that for a minute more just breathing and him kissing her neck and shoulders until he slowly pulled out and she dripped his cum all over the floor.

He sat down on the bench and motioned for her to join him and she laid down placing her head in his lap. Both of them breathing heavily, they stayed like that silently, not needing to talk. Finally he asked how her cut was feeling and she said she was a bit sore but it was worth it.

"But also, I miss your hands on my ass. I like when you spank me." She chuckled. He smiled while looking up at the ceiling. She carefully got up and stood in front of him, one knee on the bench. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her waist, completely drunk from the sensations he just experienced.

"But if I'm serious," she started "I want you to do me in the ass one day." She paused and looked at him. He looked like he was listening and slowly nodded. "I've never done that but I want to."

"With you, I want it all." He responded and leaned over and carefully bit her lip and pulled her into him. They kissed slowly and passionately, her huge diamond ring sparkling in the dim light.