"Let it all out," Lily said while caressing her back. 

"I'm here" 

She then looked back to their family. We're all here."

Y/n slowly let go of the hug and wiped her tears. She looked up to see the rest of her family. She made her way to her aunt and she hugged her tightly.

"There, there. It's okay" her aunt said calming her down.

Leo who was staring at them also looked down at his father.

She then pulled back and wiped her tears again. She looked at them one by one.

"I'm back home," she said smiling with her eyes full of tears.

They got it right away what she meant. As soon as she said that, they ran to her and gave her a group hug.

It was too hard for her. This day was hard. For the night, she decided to stay there.

Even so, that night Jay went to their house and begged to see her. "Please just let me see her," he said at their doorstep.

"Jay just leave"

"Lily please" he pleaded.

"Haven't you caused her enough pain already? She let you go remember? You are free now so why don't you just go back to your ex-girlfriend? Or should I say now? Girlfriend?"

"What? Lily please just one more time," he said while Lily tried to close the door.

"It's late now Jay. She doesn't want to see you. Leave before you cause disturbance to another neighbor."

"I am not going," he said again.

"Then stay in that position"

"I will

Suddenly Leo appears at the doorstep too. 

Jay looked at him. "Leo help me talk to your noon"

"Haven't you heard it from my sister? She doesn't want to see you. So now leave before I lose all my respect for you" he said with a stern gaze.

Jay himself was surprised to see his personality change of Leo. He was stunned and taken aback.

Leo stood in front of Lily at the front door and stand there.

Jay then began to slowly take a step back. She scratches his head before turning. There is no way he gets to see Y/n in this situation

°°*°°

On the next day, Y/n didn't woke up early as she was tired from crying herself to sleep last night. She was also tired of working. It was the first time she ever felt like this in years. She usually loved to go to work so she asked Seola to take her leave.

She had a deep thought last night and finally, after getting back to her senses, she decided to resign from the Hotel. She didn't want to go to work while seeing Jay there every day, not to mention if he ended up with Yeeun. Imagine seeing that. So tomorrow, she decided to send her resignation letter. She is now done. For a while, she needed a rest. A good rest. She doesn't want to have anything to do with him now.

~ °❈° ~

The next day had come, she woke up early and got herself ready as usual. She drove her way to the hotel and the staff greeted her as usual.

As soon as she arrived, she waited for Mr. Park to be in his office before making his way to his office. She knocked before entering.

"Y/n, what an early morning," Mr Park said with a huge smile on his face.