Chapter 21

JJ POV:
"Are we really going to do this?" I ask holding jacks hand. Outside the curtain there are millions of people wondering where there prince is.

"It's ok" Jack said squeezing my hand. I nod and step out of the curtain along with the king and queen of Westward.

The queen was crying as the king held her. The king had a huge frown. I can only imagine what they are feeling. They don't even know if there only son is alive.

"My people, it is to my great displeasure to a-announce that Prince Samuel has gone missing-g" the king choked out.

All over people gasped and cried out.

"Both are kingdoms are searching for them this very second" I announce biting my lip not wanting to cry.

The king and queen are hugging each other as they both sob.

Sammy wilk POV:
"How pathetic" Cameron scoffed at my parents. I let out a sob just wanting to be with them.

The news is being broadcasted all over and Cameron is forcing Nate and I to watch.

"Look Sam oh your poor parents" he pretend pouted turning off the tv.

"Put them back" Cameron yelled. They dragged us back down.

"FUCK YOU" I scream thrashing around. I am sick of this. Fuck Cameron what the fuck does he want with us.

"Take care of them" I hear Cameron say before shutting the door leaving us with 10 of this men.

"Bring it bitch" I spit at them. They smirk and all started walking towards me.

Maybe if I am lucky enough they will beat me to death.

Jack POV:
"It will be ok your majesty's." I say resting my hand on the Kings shoulder.

"Yes, I would like to thank you both" the King said shaking jacks and I hand.

"Come on the car is ready" JJ said ushering me out. We had to go out the back because there where a mob of reporters in the main entrance.

I got JJ to the car and Jeffery and Chance where there.

"Any news?" I asked fixing my uniform.

"No not yet but they are pretty confident on finding them" Jeffery said adjusting his collar.

JJ just sighed and looked out the window.

"It is going to be fine" I say grabbing his waist. He just nods and doesn't look at me.

I hope they find them soon. I miss them both. It seems like forever sense we last saw them.

When we arrived at the castle there where many people outside the gate. JJ waved at them and some girls screamed taking pictures while reporters where asking question.

When they close the gate JJ gets out and smiles and waved at all the people.

We walked inside and Hayes and Aaron where sitting waiting. I roll my eyes as we walk up to them.

JJ fake smiles at them and grabs Hayes hands bring them away from the people before dropping his hand.

"I hate having to pretend" JJ mumbles. I nod and grab his hand sneezing it.

"Well the sooner they find where they are and get Cameron then we won't have to pretend" Hayes huffs grabbing Aaron pulling him into the room they are staying in.

I just keep walking with JJ.

"Where is Lacy and Colt?" JJ asked suddenly.

"Uh I don't know. I am going to check my room" I say letting go and walking to my room. I open it and Lacy comes running up to me.

"Hey girl" I say petting her. I hear JJ giggle as I assume he found Colt.

I sit on my bed and Lacy jumps up and lays on me. I just smile and pet her.

Suddenly JJ burst through the door with Colt.

"Let's go to the lake" he said smiling. I nod and get up.

We walk down with Lacy and Colt.

"Do you remember when we where younger and we where playing in the garden and we where racing and you where faster then me and so you let me win and as I was jumping around I fell and scraped me knee?" He said laughing slightly. I smile at the fond memory of us.

"Yeah and you got upset so I made you a flower crown. You wouldn't take it off to put your own crown on when we had to go out. You through a big fit so ma just let you wear it." I says smiling as we walked out the door. He laughed and nodded.

"With the horses or not?" I ask raising an eyebrow. He shakes his head no and we continue to walk.

"I miss those days" JJ sighed running a hand through his hair.

"I do too" I say turning and walking straight to the lake.

"It looks so beautiful" JJ said sitting down. I nod and set him in my lap. Lacy and Colt lay beside us.

"Do you remember when we first went hunting in these woods?" He said grabbing my hand messing with it.

"Yeah with Jeffery and Chance. Colt and Lacy where young and tried to attack a bird but got scared and ran back to us." I laugh. It was true the ran straight to us and didn't leave us at all.

But now they are training to attack in our signal. Like I said attack Lacy she would no matter the object. She attacked a chair once it was rally funny.

"Hey do you think they might want us for dinner soon?" JJ asked leaning back.

"Maybe" I say kissing his neck.

"Ok we should head back then" he said getting up. I nod and get up also.

But before he can walk far I grab his waist and pull him close to me lifting his chin and kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

"I could get used to this" I say leaning my forehead on his. He nods and smiles that beautiful smile.

I love him so much.

-A/N-
Guys I am meeting my surgeon Monday and I am really nervous.

Have you ever had surgery before?

Ugh I am super nervous about this I can't sleep at all.