Chapter 2

5 years later
Gilinsky POV:
"Come on JJ" I said running into the garden. Me being taller and faster I made it here first.

"Jacky! Wait" JJ said running as fast as he could. I smiled at him as he came closer.

"Come on JJ lets play in the leaves" I said grabbing his hand and leading him towards the trees. We walked past the guards.

JJ has such small hands.

As we walked I sat down. JJ sat down next to me. I grabbed his tiny hand and put it on mine.

"Look at how small your hand is JJ" I said showing how mine is bigger against his. JJ looked and pulled his hand away.

He looked like he was going to cry. I don't like it when he cries. He let out a tiny sob.

I grabbed him and put him in my lap.

"I am sorry JJ I didn't mean to make you cry" I said holding his hand as I rock him back and forth. He grabbed onto my shirt and sobbed some more. I used my free hand to rub his back.

"Why am I... so small?" Jack said in between sobs. It breaks my heart to see him cry.

"No no JJ it's because you are younger than me. When you are my age you will be tall too" I said still rubbing his back.

"You promise?" Jack said looking up. I smiled.

"Promise" JJ smiled back at me. He got up and grabbed leaves throwing them on me.

"Hey JJ don't do that" I pouted.

"Why it's for fun, see" JJ said throwing him up in the air. I looked in awe JJ giggled and ran around in a circle throwing leaves up. I smiled and joined him.

He looks so happy laughing as I throw leaves up in the air.

I smiled and did it again he laughed and smiled so big his eyes crinkled.

"Jacky I am hungry" JJ said walking over to me. I looks down at him slightly.

"We could ask Albert for food" I said walking to the guards that where near by. JJ's mom all ways made sure there where at least two by us all times.

"Jeffrey can you ask Albert for food?" I asked pulling on Jeffrey's coat. He smiled down at me and bent down.

"Sure Jack let me go get him." Jeffery got up and left me and JJ with chance. Chance looks like JJ.

Chance had blonde hair styled up with green eyes. I have known him sense I came here.

Jeffrey had light brown hair with hazel eyes. He has been here for three years.

Albert is the head butler. He takes care of me and JJ he has white hair with grey eyes. He all ways wears a suit.

Chance and Jeffery wear a uniform with a sword at there side. They started training me when I was 5 to protect JJ when I get older.

"Here you go" Albert said with a silver tray that had two sandwiches.

"Thanks"JJ said reaching for it. I grabbed JJ hand and sat back down in the leaves with him.

We are in silence.

"I am scared" JJ suddenly said. Why is he scared. Did I scare him? Is he going to leave me?

"Did I scare you JJ? I am sorry. Please don't leave me" I said crawling by him and grabbing his hand begging him.

He giggled "no silly I would never leave you, your my best friend" JJ said squeezing my hand. I don't know why but what he said hurt.

"I am just scared to start school. What if the other princes don't like me?" He said looking down. How could anyone hate JJ. JJ is so nice and caring.

He is going to school tomorrow at a special school with other princes. I get to go with him.

"Don't worry I will be there" I said putting my arm around him. He sniffled.

"I know what will make you better." I said standing up and grabbed his hand and dragged him with me to the garden.

I grabbed clovers and a single rose. I turned around my back facing JJ. I began weaving a flower crown.

"Here" I said placing it on his head. The white clovers went with the paleness of his skin. The rose matched the light pink on his cheeks.

"Come on let's show Jeffery and Chance" he said walking towards Chance, Jeffery was no where to be seen.

"Look what Jacky made me!" JJ said jumping up and down. Chance picked up JJ and smiled.

"That is a nice flower crown JJ" Chance said poking his nose. I got suddenly angry. No one calls Jack JJ but me.

"Hey! I call him JJ not you!" I said angry while stomping my feet. Chance smiled down at me and put JJ down.

"Sorry Jack" he said smiling. I can't stay mad at Chance he is like my brother.

Jeffery came running up to us. He whispered something to Chance. He nodded and picked JJ up. Jeffery picked me up.

They started running fast towards the castle. There was a loud sound going off next to me.

Jeffery and I fell down. Jeffery crawled to me and wrapped his arms around me and put his metal hat on me and held me tightly. I saw JJ screaming my name before everything went black.