Chapter 17

Comment one word that you want to happen and I will put it in the next chapter/chapters
Jack POV:
"What do you mean?" I say looking down at him.

He is biting his lip and his precious blue eyes have tears in them.

"It's ok Jack take your time" Sammy says smiling at him holding his hand. JJ snuggles into me.

He takes a deep breath "after Nash...five guys they b-" he cuts him self with a sob. I hug him into my side. I run my hands throw his soft hair.

"They b-beat me when he l-left" JJ says sobbing. I hush him and hold him as close as I can. He grabs my shirt in his fist and cries.

"It's ok JJ we are all here" I hush him.

"I am so sorry Jack" Nate says sitting on the bed next to Sammy. He sniffs and breaths out.

"Can I take a nap?" JJ asked. I nods and run a hand through his hair.

I hate seeing JJ like this. This precious baby boy does not deserve this.

I make a move to get up so he can sleep. He grabs my pillow. His face still has a frown on it. I want to so badly kiss his frown off.

"Let's talk over here" I say to the couch on the other side of the room. They nod and we all sit.

"Poor Jack" Sammy says watching JJ.

"Yeah he doesn't deserve this" Nate said. I nod.

"You told the king about Nash?" Nate asked I shake my head no.

"JJ doesn't want to" I say JJ fidgets around in the bed.

"At least he has you" Sammy says looking at me. I nod.

"I am serious. Every sense I have known you both, you where always so protective of Jack. Jack would always tell me these amazing stories that you did for him. He would tell me how amazing you where to him today. One time you took care of him while he was sick and he told me how you where so nice to him" Sammy rambles. My heart speeds up. I love JJ so much. If something where to happen to JJ I would go insane knowing someone hurt my precious baby boy.

"Don't you?" Sammy says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask Sammy laughs quietly.

"You love Jack don't you" Sammy says smiling. I can tell I am blushing.

"Yeah I do a lot" I say smiling over at him.

"I hope you are ok with that" I say looking back at Sammy and Nate.

"Yeah I am in fact" Sammy gets up and sits on Nate's lap "Nate and I are together" Sammy says kissing Nate. I smile and softly clap my hands together trying not to wake up JJ.

"Please help me!" I hear JJ scream. I snap my head in his direction. He is thrashing around in the bed.

I get up quickly and run to his side. He has a frown on his face as he has tears slip from his eyes.

"Jack it's ok wake up" I shaking his shoulders. He doesn't wake up and I start panicking.

"Jack do something" Sammy says.

"I don't know what to do" I say fast. I try shaking his shoulders it doesn't work still.

"Jack please wake up" I say shaking his shoulder harder. He starts shaking now as his sobs gets louder.

Fuck what can I do?

Before he can cry out one more time I smash my lips on his holding his wrists down while hovering over him.

His lips are so sweet. Soon he is kissing back. I pull away and JJ is awake.

"I am sorry you woul-" I was cut off by the sweetest lips ever. Sweeter then any candy, more addicting then any drug.

"Wouldn't wake up" I say breathlessly. JJ smiles weakly.

"Please lay down with me" JJ says I nod and lay with him. I pull him close as he lays his head on my chest. I twist his soft hair in my fingers while kissing his forehead. I hear him sigh happily and I smile.

"Nate and I are going to go home and leave you guys. G take care of Jack." Sammy says sternly.

I nod and pull him closer. Sammy grabs Nate's hand and leaves.

"I have good news" I say rubbing small back. His beautiful pale skin is so soft I want to touch it everyday.

"Nate and Sammy are together" I say JJ gets up.

"That's good they are cute together" JJ says smiling. I nod I haven't seen his smile in forever and it's just as breathtaking as before. I am dying to hear his laughter again. I would kill to hear his amazing laugh.

"Jack?" JJ says. I look up to him and smile.

"Huh?" I say. He just shakes his head.

"Never mind" he says and lays back down next to me. I pull him closer tangling are legs together.

"Try and get some sleep I am right here now" I whisper and kiss his cheek. He nods and closes his eyes.

Soon he is asleep and I fall asleep along with him.

Nate POV:
"Ok babe stay right here" I kiss his cheek. He nods and I smile. I love Sammy so much, he makes me so happy.

I walk over to the butler and hand him Sammy's bags. Once he leaves I turn to see Sammy. He is standing by the jet his face lit up by his phone.

He just as breathtaking as usual. I look up to the moon and close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"NAT-" I hear Sammy scream. I open my eyes. Sammy has 5 guys around him. I run over to him.

I kick on guy and pulled my fist back and punch him hard. Hard enough to hear his jaw break.

I run up to the guy that is holding Sammy back and kick his knee you can hear a breaking sound as he screams in pain and falls down holding his knee.

I grab Sammy's hand and back up. I bump into something and hear a click.

"Move and Sammy gets his head blown"