Chapter 12

I wrote this chapter 2 times but I like where it's going so far

Jack POV:
My heart shattered into pieces. I can't breath as I looking at them. It feels like I just got stabbed. My eyes started to water.

"Come on we are going to be late!" Nate yells. He had his fists clenched.

Sammy and JJ pulled away. I started walking away.

I can't breath as I was practically running away from them.

How could he do this?

Oh that's right because I am fuck up and don't deserve someone as perfect as him.

I want to break down and cry but then I want to kiss JJ over and over again and call him mine then I want to kill Sammy for ever touching my JJ.

The castle was in site I started sprinting to the castle not looking back.

I hear JJ screaming my name but I don't care.

My vision is blurred with tears.

I bolted through the doors and ran upstairs to my room.

I collapse on my bed crying.

Why? I was suppose to kiss him! Not Sammy! He is suppose to be mine.

I let out loud sobs as I hug my pillow crying harder into it.

I scream into the pillow I hit my covers in frustration.

"Jack?" I hear JJ call from my door.

I don't bother replying my thought hurting from screaming and crying.

I hear him open the door.

"Jack? You coming? Your suppose to be my escort." He whispered the last part.

I just grunt and pull the blankets on top of me.

"Ok um... I will wait outside I guess" he says getting up. I just grunt.

Once he leaves I scream into the pillow and let out a loud sob.

I turn over and look up at the ceiling before I finally decide to get up. I do have to escort him, so I get up and looking in the mirror.

My eyes are red and cheeks have tear stains on them.

I sigh and wash my face. When I am done my cheeks are clear and my eyes are little red but not that much.

I walk out of my room. JJ was leaning on the wall.

He smiled and walked to me.

"Hey you look good" he smiled at me. I blush and look away. I have to stop he has Sammy now.

"Uh... Thanks... We should go" I say walking to the ball room. He nods and walks with me.

We make it to the ball room. I sigh and look for Nate.

"You should go" I say looking down. If I look into his eyes I know I will break down in front of him.

I hear him walk away and pick my head up looking around the room.

Nate was standing leaning against one of the walls. I walk over to him. He still seems pissed off.

"Hey are you ok man?" He asked. I just nod biting my lip not wanting to cry anymore.

"Come on let's get a drink." He says I nod and walk with him. I get a drink and stand in the back waiting for the majesties grand entrance.

"Ladies and gentlemen your king and queen" the announcer boomed over the microphone. When they King and Queen stepped out there was a round of applause.

"Now introducing Prince Jack" they say. When JJ steps out he looks breath taking. There was screams of girls and whistling and a loud round of applause.

They said a few things and the night begun. The orchestra began playing elegant music that echoed all over the ball room.

JJ walks up to me. He is biting his lip looking down.

"Dance with me?" He asked holding his hand out. I sigh and give Nate my drink.

He walks onto the dance floor I follow. I put my hands on his hips and my heart speeds up. I get tingles all over. For one second I think he feels it to but I remember he has Sammy now. I bit my lip holding back the tears.

"I am sorry" he whispers swaying with the music.

I take the lead. I start dancing faster with the rhythm of the music.

"About what?" I say trying to keep my voice even.

"For kissing Sammy. He was just trying to make Nate jealous." JJ said looking at me.

I wave of relief washes over me.

"B-But do you like him-m" I stutter afraid of the answer.

He laughs "yeah he is hot but he is like a brother." JJ says. I feel like 1000 pounds was lifted off my shoulder. Thank God he doesn't like him.

I laugh a little louder then I wanted to.

"What?" He asks cocking his head to the side. I spin him around and he giggles. My heart picks up.

"It's funny because Nate all ready liked Sammy. If Sammy was trying to get Nate jealous then it worked." I laugh again. He smiles.

"They are cute together" he says smiling. I look into his deep blue eyes. I nod.

The music stops all to soon and I sigh not wanting to stop dancing with him.

I walk with JJ to the tables. We both sit down.

"May I have this dance?" A boy with ice blue eyes. He is a prince by his clothes. I could tell it was Nash Grier.

I always hated him. He would take JJ away from me and always flirt with him. But JJ be as optimistic as he is never noticed.

He nodded. They got up and walked to the dance floor.

I get a drink and slam it down on the table.

Who the fuck does he think he is touching JJ like that! He is practically grabbing his butt. I down the drink fast.

JJ is laughing about something. He clench my fist in anger. My knuckles are turning white.

"Hey man" tin can Dallas says sitting in the chair next to mine. I just mumble a hi.

"I know why your mad" Cameron said smirking.

"I don't know what yo-"

"cut the shit G I will hurt your precious JJ unless you give me the Kings ring" Cameron's simply says smirking.

"Yeah right" I scoff.

"Don't believe me? Where do you think JJ is now?" He asks. I look up and my heart drops. JJ is gone and I can't find Nash.

"Poor little JJ." Cameron said smirking then getting up and leaving.