Chapter 13

I apologize in advance for this chapter.

JJ POV:
"And this is my room." I say showing him around. He walks in and I close the door behind us.

"So you really think you can help me?" I say excitedly. He laughs and smiles at me.

"Yeah it shouldn't be a big deal." Nash says. I nod running up to him and hug him.

"Thank you so much" I say letting go he smiles.

"No problem. Shall it be gold plated?" He asks siting on my bed. I sit next to him and nod.

"And so can you put 'forever and always - JJ' then a heart?" I ask he nods. I am getting a Jack a gold ring that has that in scripted on the inside. I told him about how much Jack means to me and he suggested it and I was so happy he was willing to do it for me.

"Thanks I don't know how I will ever repay you, this means so much to me" I say hugging him again.

"I have a idea." He says I smile to him.

"How much?" I ask he shakes his head.

"Oh then what do you want?" I ask cocking my head slightly.

He grabs my wrists hard. I panic.

"Nash what are you doing?" I say trying to break free.

He ties my hands together. My heart starts pounding and my breathing is hard.

"I want you" he whispered in my ear. It sends shivers down my spin and not in a good way.

"Nash no please don't" I say trying to break free. I feel disgusting the way he is holding me.

He pushes me down on the bed. I start shaking and my eyes water as I realize what he is going to do.

He rips my clothes off. The expensive cloth falling on the floor.

"Nash please don't do this to me!" I yell sobbing.

He pulls down my boxers and I hear his belt and pants fall to the floor. I cry even harder.

"Nash I am begging you!" I scream trashing around.

"The more you move the worse it's going to be." He says.

"Nash please thi-" I scream out in pain.

It feels like I am being ripped in half. I cry harder into the pillow. I scream even louder.

"Stop it hurts!" I scream trying to move away but he hits me.

"Jack! Jack please save me!" I scream praying he will save me.

I could pass out from the pain. He covers my mouth with his own boxers. I gag I feel so disgusting right now.

Jack please save me

Jack POV:
"Dammit motherfucker tell me where the fuck he is!" I scream at Cameron slamming him into the wall.

He laughs at me. I pick him up by his shirt.

"Tell me where he is or I swear to God you don't want to know what will happen!" I scream in his face. He shakes his head and smirks at me.

"I feel bad for JJ. I wonder how he is going to live with himself now" Cameron says laughing.

I punch him hard in the jaw. You can hear his jaw break. He fell on the floor holding his jaw.

I kneeled on the ground and picked him up by his collar of his uniform.

"Tell me where the fuck he is right now!" I scream punching him in the eyes. It turns red and puffy instantly.

"Fucking. Tell. Me." I say punching him each time. His nose was bloody and both eyes closed from the swelling.

"Fuck you!" I scream in his face before kicking him hard in his dick.

He screams in pain. I spit on him.

I ran down the hallway leaving him there.

I need to find my JJ.

I run to Sammy and Nate who where coming from the bathroom.

"Do you know where JJ is?" I say tears threatening to fall.

"No I thought he was with you." Sammy says. My heart breaks. Where could he be!

I ran away from them. Maybe he is in his room. I ran faster then I ever did before.

When I made it to his door. I knocked on the door tears falling down my face. My chest hurt from breathing so hard.

I knocked again. Again. Again.

I tried to open the door. It's locked.

I step away from the door. I charge the door with all my strength. The lock broke and I stumbled inside the room.

"No don't hurt me!" JJ screams hiding under the covers. I can hear his loud sobs. My heart breaks when I hear his loud crying.

As I come closer he keeps begging me not to hurt him. Tears fall down my face.

"JJ it's me" I whisper. He slowly lifts the covers. I can tell he is shaking like crazy.

I sit next to him. He immediately jumps in my arms. He cries even harder on my uniform.

I look down to see his is naked. I gasp as I see bruises all over his body.

"JJ look at me." I say crying. He slowly lifts his head. He has tears in his blood shot blue eyes. It feels like I have been stabbed.

His lip is busted he has a black eye and he has bruises all over his face neck and body.

"H-He did this to you?" I ask rubbing my thumb over his bottom lip that was trembling.

He nods weakly and goes back into my heck grabbing my uniform in his fist.

I rubbed his back. He tensed up and let out a loud sob.

"It's ok it just me." I say holding him tightly. He relaxed and cried even harder.

"I feel gross" he says with a loud sob in between each word.

I shush him and pick him up. I walk to his bathroom. I turn on the bath tub.

He was naked still and he shuck violently. I quickly got undressed in only my boxers.

When the water was warm enough I carried him in the bathtub. I laid him on my chest.

I washed him slowly and carefully not wanting to hurt him.

I washed his soft blond hair. He relaxed under my touch.

I was running my hands through his soft hair.

"I should've been with you" I mutter to myself. If I would've been with him this could have all been avoided.

"It's ok" he says leaning into me more.

"I am so sorry" repeat to him kissing his head over and over.

"Kiss me" he says suddenly says turning around.

"What?" I ask hoping I heard him right.

"I said kiss me" he says slowly. He is still shaking but now as much. His eyes aren't red anymore. He looks ways better. He still has bruises and busted lip but it is now almost healed.

I held his cheek gently and pull him closer to me. My heart speeding up. This isn't how I want my kiss to be with him but this will do.

I close my eyes and close the space between us. His lips are so soft. It's the sweetest kiss ever. The kiss is full of passion. I get shivers all over. This is a new feeling that is irresistible. He kisses me back with such love my head spins.

We pull away and look at each other. Even through his bruises and scars he looks beautiful. No matter what I will never stop loving this perfect boy in my arms.

Cameron POV: (plot twist!)
Those fuckers are going to pay.

This is only the begging.

Love is lie, they will find out soon enough.