Chapter 14

This picture is literally so cute, like goals. Look at Jack G's smile it's so big and cute and they way he wraps his arms around Jack J is GOALS!!!!

Jack POV:
"Jack I am so tired" JJ says leaning into me more.

"Ok hold on" I say picking him from the bathtub.

I lay him down gently. I dried him off carefully not wanting to hurt him. Then I dry my self off. I pick him up again and gently place him in the bed. I grab a pair of boxers and put them on him. I lift the covers and gently move his legs under.

"Jack please don't leave me" he begs me with such a sad tone my heart hurts.

I just nod and grab a new pair of boxers and put them on.

I slip into bed next to him I open my arms and he snuggles into me. I wrap my arms around him pulling him as close as I can.

"Good night JJ" I say kissing his precious forehead. Soon we both feel asleep.

"Jack! Please save me!" I was jolted awake from sleep by JJ screaming.

JJ was thrashing around in his sleep he was crying. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer.

"JJ its ok I am here" I say trying to get him to stop. I put my hand on the back of his head holding him as close as I can get him.

"Please stop it hurts" he cries louder. I pull him closer wiping his eyes.

"JJ please wake up I am right here" I say shaking him.

He opens his deep blue eyes. They had sad a look in them. I pull him closer. He cries harder into my chest.

"Jack please take the pain away" he cries into my chest. I pull him closer and tangle are legs together.

I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers and I kiss his head over and over again.

"Jack it hurts so much" JJ cries.

"It's ok I am here now he won't hurt you ever again" I say rubbing circles in his back.

Nash is going to pay for making JJ like this.

Nash POV:
"Do it now God dammit!" Cameron yells at me. I shake my head no.

He slaps me hard. I fall to the ground. I bite my lip so I don't cry. If I cry he will beat me harder.

"Do it now or you will regret it!" He screams at me.

I get up and look down at the letter I have to give to G. I don't want to do this.

Jack and G have a cute relationship. I didn't want to hurt Jack like that. Cam forced me.

How I wish Cameron would notice how much I care for him.

I am walking down the hall at there castle still. I want to leave. I feel disgusting. Why did I ever do that to Jack?

I should've just let Cameron kill me. Poor Jack dose not deserve this at all. G is going to kill me anyways maybe I can just die sooner.

Cameron well never feel the same way for me as I do him.

I am right outside Jack's room. I can hear G whispering sweet nothings to Jack.

How I wish I can take back what I did to Jack.

I sigh and let tears fall down my cheeks. I pull out the envelope.

I sigh and push it under the door.

I walk back to where Cameron is waiting.

I just hope he doesn't beat me to bad tonight.

Jack POV:
JJ was fast asleep again in my arms. He has a pained expression on his face and my heart breaks.

I hear movement outside the door. I see a envelope being pushed under the door.

I look back to JJ. I kiss his forehead gently and I get a warm feeling everywhere.

I slowly untangle my self. He immediately grabs onto the pillow I was laying on grabbing it tightly letting out sad whimpers.

My heart aches as I hear him. He has a frown on his mouth and I want desperately to take it away.

I get up and grab the envelope. I walk to JJ's desk and open the envelope and pull out the letter.

Dear G

You think this is only the beginning, how you are so wrong.

I told you what to do.

Do it or JJ gets hurt worse.

Poor little JJ. Oh what will happen to your friend Sammy?

I would feel bad for both of them after we are done with them.

You and Nate are sure in for a treat.

Do it.

- Cameron

My blood boils. Who the fuck does he think he is?

He can't get Sammy, Nate will never allow it.

This bitch is going to pay for messing with my JJ.