Chapter 3

JJ POV:
"Jack!" I screamed beating Chance shoulder.

Tears were falling as I saw Jeffery put his hat on Jack and hold him close.

There was another loud sound going off to the left. Chance tripped and fell. I stumbled to the ground.

Chance got up quickly and grabbed me and started running faster. I was crying hard.

"No we need to get Jack!" I screamed pulling Chance hair. He started running faster. There was smoke and I lost sight of Jack.

"Jack! Come back!" I screamed loud my throat hurt.

We made it in the castle. Chance put me down. I started running towards the door. He quickly grabbed me.

"No Jack please" he said grabbing me and giving me to the other guards he had tears in his eyes.

He threw his hat down. He fell on the floor.

"Jack!" I yelled crying trying to get away.

Chance got up. He had tears in his eyes.

"Keep him here I am going to get them." Chance said whipping his tears. He ran out the door.

What is going to happen to Jack? I need Jack.

Jack POV:
"Hold on Jack we are all most there" I heard Jeffery whisper. I slowly opened my eyes.

I was in his shoulder he was limping.

"We are going to be ok Jack" he whispered struggling to go faster. I looked around to see we are all most at the castle.

I saw Chance running. There were at least ten guards behind him.

Jeffery fell down. I fell also. I crawled next to him. His eyes closed.

"Jeffery come on" I said panicking tears pooling in my eyes. He didn't move.

"Oh my God" Chance kneeled down. He picked Jeffery up and put his head in his lap. Chance was crying.

My heart beating faster. As I saw Chance braking down. He kept trying to shake Jeffery awake.

I was picked up and carried back into the castle. I saw JJ crying and fighting the guards.

"Put me down" I said struggling to get down. They set me down.

"JJ!" I said running up to him. He turned around and ran to me.

"I thought you left me" he cried. I hugged him hard. I cried into his shirt. I could have lost JJ.

"I would never leave you" I said picking him up slightly.

The doors opened quick and Jeffery was being carried in. He was carried by us quickly.

"Please make sure he is ok" Chance said crying and falling on the floor. JJ looked at me and we walked towards Chance.

"I can't lose him" Chance whispered balling up and crying harder. I kneeled down beside him and rubbed his back.

"Jack your ok!" The queen says as she runs towards JJ. The king was behind her. He hugged me.

"Oh Jack I thought you were hurt" the queen says coming and hugging me.

Chance just laid in the floor with red tear stained cheeks.

"Chance would you like to see Jeffery?" The king asks. Chance stood up immediately.

"Yes your majesty" he said whipping his eyes. The king smiled and motioned for him to follow.

"Boys are you ok?" The queen asks bending down to both of us.

"Yes mommy. How is Jeffery?" JJ asked snuggling into his mothers side.

"He is ok, would you boys like to see him?" She asked grabbing both mine and Jack's hand. She walked up the stairs and down one of the many corridors.

We stopped at a door. She looked down. She bent down.

"I am just so glad you both are ok" she said hugging us both. I smiled.

I grabbed JJ hand and opened the door.

As we both walked in I saw Chance with siting in the chair next to Jeffery.

He looked up and smiled weakly.

"Hey boys" he said smiling slightly.

He patted his lap. Me and JJ walked over and sat on his lap.

"When is he going to wake up?" JJ asked laying back on Chance.

"Soon I hope."

"Don't worry Chance he will" I said laying back also. He wrapped his arms around up both.

"I love you guys, you are my brothers" Chance said looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah brothers for life" JJ said smiling looking at Jeffery. I love Chance he is my dad basically. So is Jeffery. They both are. It's kinda weird though. Can a kid have two dads?

"Chance can a boy have two dads?"

Chance moved slightly. "Yeah why Jack?" He asked coughing.

"You and Jeffery are like my dads so I was wondering" I said getting up and siting on the bed Jeffery was on.

"That's silly jacky you need a mom" JJ said giggling.

"No you don't. As long as your parents love each other" Chance says pulling JJ closer. Chance looks sad. I don't like when he is sad.

"Chance don't be sad" I said looking down.

"I am not I am just..." He was cut off by coughing. He got up quickly and put JJ down.

"Jeffery don't do that again you scared me" Chance said hugging him tightly.

I grabbed Jeffrey's hand and JJ sat next to him.

"It's good to see you again boys" he smiled at me and JJ.

"I missed you Jeffery" JJ said laying by him. He snuggled into his side. He laughed softly.

"I missed you too" he whispered pulling him closer.

I can't help but feel angry? Mad? Sad? I don't know but I don't like it. I groan in frustration. I laid next to JJ and grabbed him from Jeffery.

I pulled him close. JJ snuggled into my side. I smiled, he is so cute. He yawned lightly. I ran my fingers threw his blonde hair.

"Chance come lay with us" I said pointing to the spot next to Jeffery. Chance turned pink. He hesitantly laid by Jeffery.

I heard a soft snore form JJ. I smiled looking down. He was fast asleep. His hand had my shirt in it. Are legs are tangled up. I had my arm around his waist and my hand rubbing his back.

"I love you" I heard Chance whisper to Jeffery. I looked at them to see Chance curled up next to Jeffery like JJ and I.

"Look at the boys" Jeffery said. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Jack sure does like JJ" Chance said. What does he mean like JJ?

"Yeah they are cute together" Jeffery says. What does he mean? I can't like JJ, can I?