Chapter 20

Sammy wilk POV:
"P-Please stop" I beg as he smacked me across the face.

"You don't tell me what to do!" He screamed. I coward back as far as I could but the handcuffs where preventing me from going any further.

How I wish Nate would wake up and tell him off.

"Please don't" I say barely above a whisper.

"HEY! Get off of him!" I hear someone scream. I snap my head in the direction of the voice.

"But your majesty" the man said trying to protest.

"If you don't I will call Cam over. and you don't want that do you" Nash said walking closer so he is right beside me.

The guys shakes his head quickly and scurried off.

"Are you ok Samuel?" Nash said crouching beside me.

"D-Don't touch me, I heard what you did to Jack" I say crying.

Nash looked hurt by what I said.

"I didn't mean too. I was forced." Nash says siting down and leaning on a post. "I didn't want to do. I really didn't. The guilt is eating me up. I can only imagine what Jack is feeling. I am a horrible person. I should've just picked for them to kill me, but no I was to selfish" he said with a couple of tears falling from his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Cameron, he had me pick from raping Jack or have his people kill me." Nash choked out.

"This is all Cameron's messed up game" Nash sobbed

Jack POV:
"So his majesty Nash called us over so we went and when we got to the car they put blindfolds on us. We have no idea where we were when we stopped we where at abandon run down house. Hayes and I walked in and there where people, Cameron's people to be exact. So we sat down and listened to what Cameron was telling us. Then we both heard yelling coming from the basement. I asked Cam what it was and he told us not to worry about it. He finished talking and Hayes sent me down to the basement. And when I got there Nate was beaten up badly and Sammy was sobbing. I cleaned Nate up but he blacked out." Aaron said.

"So you don't know where they are!" JJ screamed. I looked at him. He had tears in his beautiful blue eyes.

I grabed his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"It's ok JJ, Sammy's knigdom has the best search and rescue team. They are going to find them." I say kissing his forehead.

"Your majesty's I have awful news" Jeffery said coming and handing JJ a envelope. Jeffery then left out in a hurry.

He opens it and reads it out loud "His majesty Samuel and his protector Nate have been reported missing. Both kingdom's are searching for the missing pair. This shall be made public and ask that Prince Jack will attended when the announcement is public. It will be held tomorrow at the Westward kingdom." JJ had a tear fall.

"I don't think I can do it Jack" JJ sobbed.

"It's ok they will find them" I say kissing his cheek.

"Aaron get a tissue" Hayes ordered. Aaron got up and quickly got a tissue and gave it to JJ.

"How is your brother?" JJ suddenly asked.

"Mine?" Hayes asked confused. JJ nodded.

"Well he is basically Cameron's pet, does whatever Cameron says. He is sad all the time and one time I caught him crying but he wouldn't tell me why. He just told me he is sorry about a thousand times. I mean Cameron's men haven't hurt me yet so that's a good thing." Hayes said "but they almost beat me for refusing to come here at first"

JJ just let out a sob and clung to me tightly.

"This is messed up" JJ sobbed I nodded into him.

This is a sick and messed up game.

Sammy wilk POV:

"Babe" I hear the voice I have been aching to hear forever.

"Oh my God Nate your awake!" I say scooting over to him.

Nash left when Cameron called him. He didn't want to at first but Cameron said something in his ear and Nash got up and mumbled a bye.

"They didn't hurt you right" Nate said waking up fully and looking over me.

"No not really" I says scooting as close as I can.

"Good, my head really hurts" he mumbled.

"Just wait there coming to get us I know it." I say smiling at him. He nods and leans his head on the post.

At least I hope they will get us.

-A/N-
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

At first I wanted to catch up Shadow with the same number of chapters on this one but then I had major writers block for this story.

I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry.