Chapter 15

It's been a year 😭 I am going to double update both my stories today in honor of magcon

Jack POV:
"Jack please come back" JJ begs I look behind me. He is siting up and hugging his knees.

I walk back over to him.

"We need to tell your parents" I say getting in the bed. He nods and comes close to me.

I want to kiss JJ again. He probably only wanted a kiss to distract his mind. I frown at my own thought.

"Jack I can't sleep" JJ says looking up at me.

"Netflix?" I ask. He nods. I grab his laptop and pull it out. I put Netflix on.

We have been watching some show I clicked on for about an hour. I haven't really been paying attention. I am playing JJ's hair. It's so soft.

I look at the time to see its 5 in the morning. I sigh and pull him closer. I probably won't ever get him this close to me again.

"I want mom" JJ says with a shaky breath.

"Ok can you walk or do you want me to carry you?" I ask

"Carry me please" he says I nod and pick him up.

He wraps his legs around my waist and has his arms around my neck. I can feel his soft breath on my neck.

This is going take awhile the queen and king live on the other side of the castle.

I am walking down the hallway in silence. But it's a comfortable silence.

"Where is Colt and Lacy?" JJ speaks.

"Uh I think they might be with ma and Johnson." I say he nods.

"Why do you call dad Johnson?" JJ asks I shrug.

"I don't know King is to formal all the time and he isn't exactly my dad." I say he nods.

I arrive at the door of there room. They most likely are asleep. I knock. Nothing. I knock again. I hear a quite come in.

I slowly open the door. JJ starts crying. I set him by ma. JJ immediately snuggles into ma. JJ starts crying harder.

Johnson turned on the light.

"What's wrong my boy?" Ma asks rubbing JJ's back.

Colt jumps on the bed and nudges JJ. JJ grabs ma's shirt and cries harder. The sight makes my heart break.

"I-I...was-s... raped-d." JJ says barely above a whisper.

"What was that hun?" Ma asks again.

I sit in the chair next to the bed. Lacy comes up and puts her head on my lap.

"He was raped" I say tears forming in my eyes. I looked up to see ma crying now holding onto JJ tighter. Johnson has his hands in fists and his jaw clenched.

"Who was it?" Johnson asked. You could tell he was pissed off.

"No one" JJ says in between sobs. I looked at JJ stunned. He knows it was Nash.

Johnson grabs the phone quickly and dials a number.

"Yes, put a 100,000 to whoever finds this son of a bitch" Johnson spits. And slams the phone down.

"We have to call the doctor, who knows how bad they hurt JJ?" Ma says kissing JJ over and over again as he continues to cry. Colt is laying on the other side of JJ.

"Jack you call the doctor. We are going to get this bastred." Johnson says slamming his fists on his bed.

I nod and get my phone out and walk out the door and call the doctor.

"He says he will be here in 10 minutes" I say walking back in.

"J-Jack ple-ease" he stutters. I look up he has his hands out his blue eyes are bloodshot from all the crying.

I walk over he grabs onto my neck and wraps his arms around my waist. I walk to the chair by the bed.

He sits on my lap his arms still wrapped around neck.

"Thank you Jack" ma says.

"For what?" I ask quietly rubbing JJ's back. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers.

"For taking care of my jacky" ma says tears in her eyes. I smile at her.

"I herded what you did for him. Giving him a bath staying with him. I can't thank you enough" she says I smile weakly.

"I always knew you guys had a special bond." She says pointing to JJ who is asleep now. I blush slightly and nod.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Johnson says. The door opened and the doctor walks in.

"Dr.Smith! Thanks for coming on short notice. Please look at Jack." Johnson says pointing to JJ. Dr.Smith is a nice old man who has been taking care of the royal family forever.

"Can I see him?" He smiles at me. I nod. JJ was still sleeping so I gently put him on the bed. Ma and Johnson are out of the bed.

"I will tell you guys can when you can come back in." He says. I nod and we all exist.

We are lined up on the wall outside of the room.

Ma laughs. "I remember when Jack was sick and was asleep in your arms. Smith came to check Jack and you wouldn't let him touch Jack. You thought he was going to take Jack away from you. When we finally got Jack to smith you started crying because you thought you wouldn't see him again. Now look you guys are all grown up"
Ma says tear falling down her eye. I nod. I remember that I was so happy to see JJ.

"I am glad your with Jack." Johnson says "wouldn't trust Jack with anyone else" he says nodding. Johnson was always a tuff guy.

"Thanks" I say quietly.

"Uh Jack, he won't cooperate unless your with him." Smith comes out. I nod and walk in with him.

JJ was curled up into a ball crying again. I walked over to him. He grabbed onto my neck making me fall back. He was practically laying on me. Not that I mined he is so light.

"I know it hurts JJ but you have to let the doctor check you out" I say rubbing his back.

"I don't want anyone touching me. They are going to hurt me like he did." JJ says grabbing my shirt.

"He can't do anything because I am here. No one will touch you or harm you again" I whisper in JJ's ear. He nods and slowly gets up.

"This won't take long Jack, 5 minutes tops" smith says. He nods weakly.

No longer then 5 minutes later he was done.

Ma and Johnson walk back in.

"I know this is a urgent case so I will have the results back to you in less then a day" smith says shaking Johnson hand and hugging ma then leaving.

I was still holding JJ's hand. JJ was messing with my hair. I smile at him.

"Do you want to see sammy and Nate?" I ask he shakes his head no.

"What do you want to do?" I ask he shrugs.

"You have caterpillars for eyebrows" he says now touching my eyebrows. I laugh.

"Jack why don't you take him back to the room to rest. Then come back and talk to me." Johnson says. I nod.

I was about to pick JJ up but he squirmed out of My reach.

"I don't want Jack leaving me" JJ says.

"Jack honey let's go for a walk and leave them to talk. Once he is done I promise you he will come and get you right away" ma says I nod.

"Ok fine" JJ says crossing his arms as ma puts him in a wheelchair and leaves.

"Jack sit down." Johnson says I sit down next to him.

"You know what this means right? Whomever did this we are going to go to war against them." He says taking off his glasses.

"Tell me who it is, I know you know" he says crossing his arms.