Chapter 18

Nate POV:
"Ok fine" I say holding my hands up and turning around slowly.

"Nate no!" Sammy says.

"It's going to be ok" I say. Sammy has tears in his pretty brown eyes and my heart drops.

"We'll see about that" he says darkly smirking.

"What the fuck do you want Cameron" I spit out. Cam smirks deviously.

"Let's go for a ride" he says snapping his fingers. Before I can react a piece of cloth on my mouth and my eyes feel heavy as is struggle to keep them open.

I use all my energy to look beside me. Sammy is out while he is being dragged to a car. I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Jack Johnson POV:
"Jack?" I say shaking his shoulder. I don't know how long I was out but it was the longest I have ever slept.

"Hmm?" He says with his eyes closed.

"Where is Colt?" I say looking around. I miss Colt I just want to hold him even though he is huge.

"I can find him for you. He is probably with Johnson." He said. I laugh slightly.

"You laughed" he said in disbelief. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"It feels like I haven't heard your amazing laugh in a million years. You finally laughed!" He says smiling really big. I can't help but blush.

"Thanks" I say as my cheeks heat up. I look down and smile.

His hand lifts my chin up. His eyes have such a pretty brown in them.

"Any time my prince" he said quietly. My heart jumped at the nickname.

He leaned in closer as did I. I closed my eyes as he kissed me softly. I kissed back instantly.

Jack makes all the pain go away. I want to be his.

"Your amazing" he says pulling back. I smile and blush. He always knows what to say.

"Tha-" I was interrupted by the door being pushed open.

"Letter to your majesty and his protector" our runner says. He hands me the note and I thank him as he leaves.

"Can you read it?" I ask pouting. He smiles and my heart speeds up as he takes the letter. He barley touches my fingers but his action has my arm in goosebumps.

He opens the letter smiling. I smile back. His face immediately falls.

"J-Jack?" He says showing my the letter his hand was shaking. As I read it tears form in my eyes.

Dear Jack and Jack,
I have taken the liberty to get your pervious friends Nate and Sammy. They are 'safe' for the most part. However under the circumstances I can't guarantee there safety.
They are far off somewhere, where no one will find them. Prince Nash is succeeding the throne soon. His majesty has a younger brother. Therefore if you want your friends to be ok you Jack Johnson will marry him.
Your kingdom is the wealthiest and very powerful. You see our kingdom would like some of the stuff your kingdom possesses. Our kingdom is currently at a Cold War with the Espinosa family and could use some of your powerful army to help us out.
I see your family is close with Sammy's. His kingdom has many valuable resources we need. When you marry Hayes you will give us everything we ask.
If you do not agree with these terms we will kill Nate and Sammy.

-Cameron and Nash

"Oh my God Jack" I say with a shaky breath.

Jack drops the letter and picks me up putting me on his lap. I struggle to breathe.

I don't want to marry Hayes. I want to some day marry the man I love, Jack.

"It's ok JJ we will find a way" he says holding me to his chest as I try and breathe normally.

First Nash rape me. Then kidnap Nate and Sammy. Now I am being forced to marry a person I have never seen before.

"It's ok let it out" he says rubbing my back soothingly. I can't help but let out loud sobs on jacks chest.

"I-It's not far" I sob out holding onto Jack tightly.

"I don't want to Jack! Please don't make me" I say letting out even louder sobs.

"It's ok JJ we will find a way." He says kissing my hair.

I pick my head up and grab his jaw and kiss him hard.

"I love you. We will get through this" he says softly kissing me again. I kiss back.

"I love you too"

Nate POV:
"Wait no! Do it to me instead!" I beg as men walk closer to my precious baby boy.

We are tied to poles in a abandon room somewhere. They dropped us here and left now they are back and are getting closer to Sammy.

"No! Don't touch him! Please don't! Beat me instead!" I beg. They turn around and smirk.

"Sense your so insistent we will beat you" one says. I gulp.

"Nate no!" I hear Sammy scream before one of them kicks me hard. I groan at the pain spreads all over my body.

I pull on my handcuffs trying to block myself but failing miserably as they continue to punch me.

Everything starts to get blurry.

"Nate please" I hear Sammy sob but it sounds more distant with every second.

It hurts so much. I am trying to keep my eyes open as they keep hitting me but it seems to be getting harder and harder every second.

"HEY! STOP!" I hear someone yell. They stop and turn. Breathing suddenly got harder and harder.

"We need him alive still" I hear the voice that makes me sick.

"Aaron! Clean him up!" I hear Cameron yell. I don't know who Aaron is but I don't want him to touch me.

I just want to be by Sammy.

The door closes again and I hear footsteps.

"Oh my, please stay awake" A soft voice says getting closer.

No shit Sherlock.

"Ok um here." He says putting a pillow behind my head. I can't see him everything is blurry.

"Crap your bleeding a lot" he says touching something. I hiss in pain and flench away from him.

"Please be careful" I hear my baby say. His voice is shaky and I want to desperately to tell him it's ok. I can't talk at all.

"I will, I am sorry if I would have known they where doing this I would have stopped them" he says.

"Hayes doesn't like when people are hurt so I help out a lot." He says softly gently rubbing something on my skin.

"Who are you?" I hear Sammy ask.

"Aaron Carpenter I am Hayes's protector." He says. His voice seems happy with when he said Hayes.

"I can't stay awake any long-" I say before I pass out.