Chapter 11

Jack POV:
My heart was racing like crazy as I leaned down on JJ. This could go one of two ways. Either he likes me and kisses back or he hates me and never wants to see me again.

As I looks down he is so peaceful in his sleep. His lips are so soft and pink I want to kiss them so bad. It's killing me not kissing him.

I lean down more I am almost there until he opens his eyes.

I pull away so quick I almost fall on the floor.

"Uh... I... Was j-just... Um" I ramble on rubbing the back of my neck. I didn't dare look in his eyes. I all ready know I am blushing hard.

"Where is Sammy and Nate?" He yawns and rubs his eyes.

"Uh outside?" I say more of a question then a answer.

He laughs "dude so you where in my dream. Ok so you and u where watching Netflix and eating pizza pockets on a rainbow then it started raining gold and some other stuff." He says smiling.

"Dude lets go for a ride like good old times!" Nate and Sammy say bursting through the door. JJ jumps up and nods.

"Wait JJ you need to change so we can go straight to the ball" I say standing up also. I get my uniform.

"Ughhhhh fine" he groans dragging out the h.

"Sammy you are staying with me." JJ says. I nod and pull Nate with me.

I walked down the hallway to my room. I open it and let Nate in then I close the door.

"Want to tell me what happened?" Nate said raising a eyebrow. My heart sped up at what just happened less then 10 minutes ago.

"Um no" I said looking down and blushing.

"Fine but after you change you are telling me." He says sitting down. I roll my eyes. Nate always does this ever sense we where little.

I got to the bathroom and change back into my uniform. I put the sword at my side again. I look in the mirror and fix my hair.

I frown. Why would JJ ever like me I am ugly. He is just so perfect I am just ugly. I sigh and head out of the bathroom.

"Ah you are looking good for your boyfriend" Nate says smirking at me. I blush and looks down shaking my head.

"Come on JJ and Sammy are probably waiting" I say walking to the door. I open the door.

"Yeah Jack and I where leaning in and we where about to ki-" JJ shuts up right when I open the door.

"You said my name JJ?" I ask. He just shakes his head and grabs Sammy walking ahead.

My heart is pounding like crazy.

"I think he likes you" Nate says putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Shut up" I mutter walking ahead of him. He laughs and walks up next to me.

"Nate knows all baby" Nate laughs. I blush and look at JJ. He is smiling at Sammy about something. His smile is beautiful.

"Ok then dude" Nate says patting my shoulder.

"What?" I ask

"You said that out loud" he says laughing. I blush even harder. Oh God what if he heard me? I just ruin everything. He hates me now. He probably doesn't want to see me again. Not that I blame him I am-

"Jack!" JJ yells in my face. I look up to see him smiling at me. My heart starts pounding again.

"Y-Yeah" I stutter looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I said let's walk to the lake instead" he says looking straight at me. I nod weakly looking at his soft pink lips. I want to just grab him and kiss him so bad.

"Ok cool lets go" he says grabbing my hand and walking down the path. I didn't even know we where outside.

"Jack?" He said suddenly making me turn to him.

"Yes" I say rubbing a hand through my hair tugging on it slightly.

"I am nervous for the ball" he says biting his lip softly. I have to hold in a moan. The moonlight is hitting him in the perfect way. He is like a angel he is glowing and he is so beautiful in the moonlight.

"Like what if I mess up and everyone laughs?" He says running a hand through his hair.

"I-It's going to be ok?" I say more of a question. I mentally slap myself. This not helping him.

"Your funny" he says laughing and hitting my arm. I get a shiver down my spin and tingles all over.

When we get to the lake its breath taking. You can see the stars so clearly. The mountains are amazing. The tress are all over giving you privacy.

"Wow I miss this guys" Sammy says coming in-between us. I mentally curse Sammy out for taking me away from JJ.

"Yeah it's amazing" JJ says sitting down I sit down next to him.

It's Nate Sammy JJ and me.

"I love this" I say looking at the scenery.

"Yup it's beautiful" Nate says we all nod.

I love Sammy and Nate. They are my brothers they have helped me through a lot. Although Sammy does make me jealous on how close they are but they are close like Nate and I are.

"Want to skip rocks?" I ask getting up.

"No I can't skip rocks to save my life." JJ says Sammy just nods also. I laugh and look to Nate. He nods and gets up with me to go skip rocks.

We walk by the edge. I pick up rocks and start skipping them.

"I love how you can see the stars so clearly" Nate says I nod.

"So you and Sammy?" I ask smirking at him. He just sighs.

"I wish" he says sighing again.

"Well let's get back we don't want to be late." I say turning around he nods.

When I turn around I see something that I never ever want to see.

Sammy and JJ are kissing.