Chapter 9

13 years later:
JJ age is 18
Jack age is 20

Jack POV:
Love is a weird. You can't help but love a person that will never love you back but that small chance of hope is what keeps you going.

Ever sense I was 7 years old I have fallen for my prince. I can't help
It. I could go on and on about the reason I love him.

"You ready girl?" I ask getting up petting Lacy. She is full grown now and is trained also. So is Colt he stays by JJ all the time. He doesn't like people getting close to JJ except for me. It's funny actually Chance and Jeffry try and help JJ and Colt will always growl at them so I have to help JJ instead of them. Not that I mind helping JJ.

I got dressed in my uniform which was black with gold and my medals I earned. I grabbed my sword from my mantle. I put it at my side and walk out the door.

I walk down the hallway to JJ's room.

I knock slowly. I hear him groan and I smile to my self. His groans are so cute.

I open to the door.

"Hey JJ it's time to get up." I say walking to his bed. He just rolls over.

"Come on JJ you have the parade today! Aren't you excited?" I say shaking his shoulder. He turns over and furrows his eyebrows. He looks so cute when he does that.

"No cause I have to get up early" he says sitting up. I laugh. Colt jumps on the bed with Lacy. Colt is now a full grown beautiful white wolf.

We will walk the town with Colt and Lacy. They will complement us on them but when they ask what kind of dog they are once me and JJ tell them they are wolves they freak out. It's actually funny to see.

"Come on we have to saddle up Snowy and Ace" I say now siting beside him in his bed.

"Tell me again why I named my horse snowy. It's such a childish name, it doesn't sound scary at all or serious. Like Ace sounds serious and mean. Like don't mess with Ace or he will kick your ass." JJ says with such a serious tone I burst into laughter.

"Well you where only 3 when you named him." I say laughing still.

"Shut up" he says hitting my arm playfully. I gasp quietly as the same tingles run all over my body. It makes me wonder if he feels them too.

Colt comes and sits between us licking JJ face. JJ laughs and it's like music to my ears. Lacy just lays in between my legs.

"Come on JJ get dressed I will meet you at the stables." I say getting up.

"Yeah yeah" he says petting colt. I smile and leave his room.

I walk down the hall and down the stairs with Lacy beside me. Albert likes Lacy a lot but not Ace. I don't know what it is with Albert but horses just hate him I guess.

"Oh Jack wonderful to see you" Albert says walking beside me.

"Same Albert" I say smiling at him. He is still old and his eyes have the same sparkle in them as when we where younger.

"So did you get Jack up?" He asked petting Lacy while walking.

I smile "yeah he should be ready soon"

"I remember is was always impossible to get up but once I say he gets to see you he would always shot up and get dressed and run to your room. He always woke up when I would say that" he laughs. My heart picks up speed. Does he really?

"Yup he really likes you. I remember when you guys were wee little babies you would always want to to hold Jack though he was heavy to you back then. You would kiss his cheek when he was asleep. Actually you would sometimes be the only one to get him to stop crying. It's like you guys had a connection right when you guys meet. Heck I remember when you guys meet. Your where only 2 and you feel in the group of people. The king and queen let you hold Jack. I remember him opening his eyes for the first time while in your arms." Albert rambles on. I smile to myself. I could tell I was blushing. I remember some of what he is talking about but it's kinda hazy.

"Yeah and when you guys where small you would weave him flower crowns when he was upset. I also remember you pouting when other people called Jack, JJ. You would stomp your feet and cross your arms. I also remember you and Jack riding snowy and ace for the first time. Jack was so scared so you guys held hands while you guys walked side by side on the trail." The rambles on again until he reach the side exit.

"We'll make me proud. Keep Jack safe." Albert says hugging me I bend down slightly hugging him back.

"Well I got to go attend the Queen you know how she is before these events" Albert says laughing I nod. Ma is always so nervous and has to have everything perfect.

Albert walks away. He talks a lot, never a doll moment with him. I smile and walk outside with Lacy.

"Here you are Jack." The stable hand said walking Ace out. He had on his formal saddle with his gold bridal.

"Thanks" I say getting on Ace. He handed my the rains and I smiled at him. He nodded and walked away.

"Ugh Jack I want to sleep" JJ groans walking out the door.

"Here your majesty" the stable hand says bringing him snowy.

JJ had on his formal wear. He looks so professional. He leans on snowy.

"Come on JJ" I say laughing.

"Hey! You have to call me Jack now." JJ says with a straight voice while getting on snowy.

I laugh slightly "ok Jack"

"Shut up" he laughs. I smile. I love his laugh so much.

"Ok let's go" I say walking with Lacy walking on the ground my Ace.

He trots next to me. I smile at him. He smiled back.

"Your smile is contagious" he says. I could all ready feel myself blush slightly. I look away smiling to myself.

"Dude I look so pale! I just have white everything. Like look at my clothes then snowy and then colt. Just white everywhere" he groans.

"But you have silver accents" I say pointing to snowy who has a silver bridle, silver saddle, silver on his uniform. Colt also had a silver collar.

"True but I like yours better. That black a gold looks good on you." He smirks. I blush even more.

"Oh look at the famous Jack Gilinsky blushing" he giggles. I laugh.

"Shut up and Pay attention we are almost there" I say.

"Fine wake me when we are there" he lays back on snowy he lets go of rains snowy just keeps walking. I laugh.

"Jack get up" I say laughing. He groaned and got up.

"Fine party pooper" he says.

"Hey, are you excited for the ball?" I asked.

"Yeah but first the parade then we have to meet the citizens for like 5 hours then go home and get ready for the ball. I don't see anytime for Netflix." He says rubbing his perfect blue eyes.

"But it will be fun" I say trying to reason.

"I know but Netflix is Bae" he says laughing. I laugh along with him.

"Ok wave and smile" I say as we approach the parade. He just nods.

You could hear people screaming as they see JJ. I smile and wave along with JJ. He always so happy doing these parades. Behind us is there car in which the ma and Johnson are in. They have JJ and I on horse so the citizens can see there Prince.

"We love you Jack Johnson" I heard a girl scream. I smile and wave. Jack Johnson is a humble and a down to earth Prince. He is just a normal adult even though he acts like a kid.

Lacy and Colt lift there head high walking beside us. They always like parades. When JJ meets them they bring gifts and if we are lucky they bring Colt and Lacy something. I have to stay off to the side just incase something happens to JJ.

Some people want pictures with me I don't really know why because JJ is so beautiful a camera doesn't do justice. You could take a million pictures of him but none compare to his beauty is person.

Anyways in the ball the princes from other kingdoms are coming also. I am excited to see Sammy and Nate I haven't talked to them in forever.

I just hope this all goes well.