Chapter 8

Jack POV:
Lacy woke my up by licking my face. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

She jumped of the bed and scratched the door.

"What's wrong girl?" I asked getting up. She just whined and sat by the door.

"Come on" I say opening the door she walked beside me. I think she needs to go to the bathroom.

I climbed down the stairs to the side entrance near the stables. I am going to check on Ace. I opened the door and walked outside. It was slightly chilly and dark out.

I walked into the stables. Lacy followed me. I walked to Ace.

"Hey Ace" I say petting him. He neighed at me. Lacy coward behind me.

I picked her up and per her by Ace. Ace nodded his head to her. She licked his nose.

"You guys are going to be best friends" I say putting her down. She walked away to go to the bathroom. I sighed again and rested my head on my hand as I pet Ace with my free hand.

I don't really know the time right now but it's really early.

"Hey buddy, did you like your walk?" I asked he breathed out. I laugh slightly.

"I see they gave you bath and braided your hair." I laughed messing with his main. He snorted at me and nodded his head.

"Here bud let me help you" I say getting in and undoing his hair. I hate when they braid it he is not a girl.

I heard scratching at the wood door.

"Well I got to go see you later boy" I say kissing his nose and leaving.

"Come on Lacy." I say she gets up and follows. We walked all the way up to my room.

I looked at the time 3:23. I sighed and grabbed Lacy and fell back asleep.

"Come on Jack time for school" I hear Jeffery. I groan and roll over.

"Get him Lacy" Jeffery says right when he says that she attacks me and licks my face. I laugh trying to get her off of me.

"Ok ok" I laugh finally getting her off.

"Chop chop no time to loose." Jeffery says closing the door. I groan and sit up in my bed.

I sighed petting Lacy. I got up and got changed. I opened the door and Lacy followed me down stairs.

"Here's your breakfast and they are waiting in the car." Albert said handing me a sandwich.

"Thanks bye Albert" I say turning around and again he is gone like always.

I sigh and walk out the main entrance. I got in the car. Lacy jumped in with me.

"Hey jacky" JJ said petting his puppy.

"Hey JJ" I say siting next to him. Lacy laid on my lap and feel asleep.

"What did you name yours?" I ask petting Lacy.

"His name is Colt" JJ said now playing with Colt.

"Colt is very playful" I say also playing with him. JJ nodded and laughed.

"What's her name?" JJ asked pointing to Lacy.

"Lacy" I said smiling and petting her.

"Boys we are here" Jeffery said opening the door.

I sighed and gave Lacy to Jeffery as I got out. Lacy woke up and started thrashing around in Jeffrey's arms.

JJ tried giving colt to Chance but he growled and ran behind JJ.

"Lacy calm down I will be back soon" I said walking over and petting her. She whined. I kissed her forehead. I shushed her as I pet her she soon relaxed in Jeffrey's arms.

"Colt come on buddy don't be like this" JJ said trying to give him to Chance but colt kept running away and back to JJ.

"Uh how do you think we should do this?" Jeffery asked Chance who finally got a hold of colt. They where both growling and squirming around in there arms.

"Let's just hurry" Chance said getting in the car Jeffery followed. You could see the puppies scratching the window as they drove away.

"I miss him" JJ pouted. I put my hand on his shoulder immediately getting chills.

"It's ok come on let's go see Sammy and Nate" I say walking to the building. He nodded and walked with me.

We walked into the building. "Hey guys!" Sammy squealed and ran up to us. I laugh as he jumps on us and hugs us both, well try's with his small arms.

"Come kids class is starting" mr.Lancer said ushering the kids in the classroom.

-lunch time-

"So how are the puppies?" Sammy asked eating a orange and keeping the peel in his mouth smiling. We all laughed.

"They are great! They don't like other people though" JJ says taking a bite of a sandwich.

"That's cause they bonded with you, that's what wolves do" Nate says softly picking at his salad.

"You know a lot about animals" I say looking around. We are siting outside noting really interesting but something catches me eye.

"JJ is that Lacy?" I ask pointing to a puppy sleeping on a pice of wood outside the gate.

"I think so" JJ says as we both get up and go to the gate.

"Lacy?" I say. Right when I say that her head picks up and she looks around. When she sees me she cries and jumps on the gate.

I pet her through the gate. JJ was laughing about something. I look to see Colt was here also.

"See told you. You guys have a bond with them now" Nate said petting both of them. Sammy pet Colt and laughed when Colt licked his finger.

"I remember them Nate! Nate and I would play with the puppies when the born" Sammy said giggling.

"Sammy will you keep Lacy busy while I call Albert." I asked Sammy nodded and pet Lacy.

"Come with me Nate" I said going to the office he nodded and walked with me.

"So...I...uh..." Nate tried talking.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning walking in the building.

"I think I like Sammy as more then a friend" Nate said really fast. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Well I asked Tom about why I am feeling this way and he told me its because I like Sammy more then a friend" Nate said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Does that mean I l-like J-JJ" I stuttered.

"Well what do you feel when he is around you?" Nate asked leaning against the wall with me.

I smile "well when he touches me I get all tingly. Seeing his smile makes me happy. His laugh makes me laugh. When he cries I want to cry. I want to be there for him. I love his eyes. There a clear blue color. His blond hair is so soft to." I say smiling just thinking about him.

Nate was saying something but I wasn't really paying any attention.

I like JJ? I groan tugging on my hair.

Can I like JJ? I think biting my lip.

I groan when I realize the answer.

I like JJ