Chapter 7

Jack POV:
"We should go back now it's getting late" I said getting up. They all nodded.

I walked to ace and untied the rains. I climbed up. I waited for them to get on.

"JJ do you want to lead?" I asked he nodded and started walking. The trial was big for two horses to walk side by side.

I trotted to Nate. He smiled at me.

Sammy and JJ where walking side by side also.

"I think Apollo really likes you" I said smiling. Nate petted Apollo's neck.

"You think so?" Nate said smiling at me.

"I know so. You seem to know a lot so I figure you could handle him. He usually doesn't like to follow commands but I guess he does with you." I said laughing slightly.

Apollo used to be Alberts horse but one day when me and JJ where watching Albert train him. He bucked Albert off. Ever sense then Albert hates horses.

"I like him too" Nate said letting go of the rains. I panicked. Apollo could go off on Nate.

"Nate yo..." I cut my self off. Apollo just continued walking. I smiled they sure do have a connection.

"What?" Nate asked looking at me funny.

"It's nothing" I say looking ahead. The stables where in view by now.

When we got onto the concrete I jumped off.

I lead Ace to his stall. I took off all the equipment. I laughed at how sweaty his back was.

I walked out of the stall and closed the door.

"John can you give Ace a wash?" I asked the stable hand he nodded and went to Ace. I walked to JJ sammy and Nate.

"Uh Jack help me" I hear Nate say. I walked towards him.

Apollo was blocking the door so he couldn't leave. I clicked my tongue and Apollo turned around. I gave him a sugar cube. Nate quickly left.

"Thanks G" he said walking to sammy and JJ I followed behind him.

"Oh boys it's time for dinner. The majesties invited the king and queen from the westward kingdom." Albert said speeding waking towards us.

"Yeah Nate and Sammy get to eat with us." JJ said now talking to Nate about something. I sighed and walked beside sammy.

"Hi G" Sammy said smiling. I smiled back.

"Hey sam"

"The lake was really pretty"

"Yeah it was" I said walking in the doors of the castle.

"Do you know what dinner is?" Sammy asked walking closer. Sammy is taller then JJ but not by that much.

"No but Loretta is a good chef" I said sammy nodded as we entered the dinning room.

"Oh Jack and Jack sit here and you two sit over there" the Queen said pointing to are spots.

I walked over at sat next to JJ.

"What's for dinner mommy?" JJ asked.

"We are having spaghetti." The Queen said as Loretta and the other servants came out.

They served us and Loretta explained the meal like she always does.

When she was done Albert stayed. Jeffery and Chance where standing at the door with there hands on there swords not moving.

"Do you like your spaghetti JJ?" I asked taking a bite. JJ nodded as he slurped up a noodle.

"Oh Johnson! Apollo likes Nate!" I say talking to the king. I call him Johnson and then I call JJ mom, ma.

"Does he really?" Johnson asked.

"Yeah Apollo was listening to Nate and did what Nate told him also" I say smiling I looked to Nate to see a light blush on his cheeks.

"Shall we give Apollo to Nate then my darling?" Johnson said resting a hand on ma's arm.

"Oh we bare gifts" the King of westward kingdom says.

"Oh how kind" ma says.

"Well Nate it seem you have a new horse" ma says to Nate.

"We shall exchange gifts after dinner" Johnson says. They all nod.

-After dinner-

We are standing in the main entrance. There was a limo parked out front.

"Ok we hope you like animals" the King said as he gestured to the car.

Two people in guard uniforms where holding puppies. One was black and the other a white brown color.

I heard JJ squeal. "Aww I want this one." JJ said pointing to the light brown one. It squirmed out of the guards arms and ran to JJ.

JJ was laughing as the puppy was licking him. I walked to the black one. I let it sniff my hand.

"Here" the guard said handing me the puppy. It snuggled into me. I petted its neck.

"They are wolf puppies, the light brown one is a boy and the black one is a girl. We hope you like them" the Queen said smiling. I nodded.

Nate walked behind me. And petted her.

"I remember her, she was always the mellow one out of the pack" Nate said.

"Oh and here is Apollo" Albert said walking Apollo to all of us.

Nate ran up to Apollo. Usually Apollo would freak out but Apollo nodded his head to Nate.

"Come boys we must leave" the Queen said to sammy and Nate. The nodded and all got in the car. Me and JJ waved them away.

"How nice of them" ma said waving also.

"Ok boys you need to go to bed" Johnson said. I nodded, the puppy was all ready asleep in my arms.

JJ got up and ran inside with his puppy behind him.

"The puppy can get trained to help you care for JJ" ma said putting a arm around me.

"Yeah. I don't know what to call her" I say petting her sleeping head.

"How about Lacy?" Johnson says.

"Yeah I will call her Lacy" I say walking up the stairs to my room.

I walked down the hallway I could hear JJ giggling.

I smiled and opened my door with my free hand that's not holding her.

I opened the door and put her on my bed. I out on my pj and climbed in next to her. Lacy snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.