Show me

Do you think it would be a good idea for me to show you guys mine as well? I frowned rubbing my arm a little anxious as I grasped my necklace take a few deep breaths. It's just you guys never knew that I even existed because my dad didn't want you to know that I did.

We understand why he did it. North reassured me a hand on my shoulder. You can show us if you want to but it's up to you memories are a very personal thing. My parents thought something bad would happen to me if you guys knew he had a child.

It's ok sweetheart I told you we understand. He wasn't a problem for us at the time. Not for the last 300 years. Which was when you and Jack were around. And now we know why that was. You don't know all of it. You guys know the end result but not the whole thing. I shake my head.

If you wanna show us you can and if you want your siblings to join us they can. We will trust them until they give us a reason not to. I bit my lip hoping I never gave any side of my family a reason not to trust me. But again I'd always been a daddy's girl. And now me and my siblings were the best of friends.

Not that we didn't start that way but now I know why. And they were Jack's friends too. Once everyone got here and we were all prepared to watch the memories we all gathered together and told the other guardians what we wanted to do. Those that knew already who that little girl was and had heard the story before were still so surprised.

Especially because after all that time that they left him alone and he trusted them enough to show them his memories. And that I felt safe enough to show them. Well as long as my siblings were with me. At least as long as Onyx was with me. Nightshade would watch over Poison and Mary and make sure nothing bad happened to them.

They warned us just like North had that our memories were special private things. But this was the only way we felt that they would understand and he wanted to get it over with. We grabbed ahold of Jack's staff and we set our memories off at the same time. As long as we were all in contact it should work. And soon we were watching our memories.

Within the memories we saw young me and young Jack. Mary had just been born. He'd been telling me and the rest of the family how excited he was to be a big brother and couldn't wait for his sibling to be born he was very excited even more to be a big brother to a little sister so that he could always protect her.

I was happy for as I watched him hold her in his arms. But I was also very nervous. I knew it would be strange if I started purring. I could feel the fur stand on the ends like hair on the back of my neck. I slowly felt some of the shifting begin. I was so happy though also nervous that had I been purring I knew my cat like instincts would take dominance.

Though anything cat like was odd considering it wasn't one of my animal pieces of me. I felt the fox like fur begin to appear along my limbs as I bit my lip. It felt like it had happened so fast but had it really Jack would've seen me transform. He'd already kind of thought I was strange though he had also told me that he liked that about me.

Anytime he was accepting of me I felt happy but as soon as I felt happy or really any strong kind of emotion it's like the magic knew and it was playing tricks on me. Like it wanted me to get caught. I felt my fangs come out they were sharp to touch. Though none of the transformation had ever hurt me. I was always just scared.

Since I hadn't said anything in a few mins that was when Jack turned toward me to make sure I was ok. That he could tell I looked scared or at the very least worried. Are you ok Farrah? He'd asked me with a tilted look of his head. 'm fine why? I'd asked him. Hm....

It was then the guardians also saw that it looked like I was frightened about something. I'm happy for you Jack I smiled back at him. I just I need to go home now I wish I could've stayed longer. So those are our little ankle biters. Bunny confirmed. Yeah pretty sure that's us. Jack said.