You don't need to be afraid

My siblings looked on and watched and listened wanted to make sure I would be ok. My brother even got into my head to ask me if I was. I took a deep breath and whispered yeah. My heart raced as I clutched my necklace. Jack's arms were wrapped around me his chin on my head.

It's ok he whispered into my ear his cold hands rubbing against my arm in comfort as he held me tight against him. Bunny could obviously see that I was scared. His ears drooped and he frowned. I knew he could hear my heart race. Did he not trust me to be here?

Did he want us to leave? Onyx looked just like dad. He should be the one that he questions more. Hey? I heard him the back of my mind. Sorry I muttered. But I knew of course it would be me that they would be warry of. I was otherwise more or less one of them for 300 years.

Tooth wanted to fight me thought me as an intruder before she saw it was me. Bunny had yet to say anything and it was driving me nuts. Though I thought I had only thought that to myself and hadn't said it out loud. But my fur stood on end and he cowered at what I said.

Sorry that was out loud wasn't it? Yeah he said softly. Can we come over here where we all can talk? He asked. Uh sure. Watch the girls I turned back to my brother. It will be ok I swallowed hard trying to convince myself it would be. Jack sat between us his staff separating them.

Gee Shelia where should I start? His ears drooped as we all sat together. You can be honest Bunny. I pulled my legs up to my chest my head resting on my arms as my ears drooped and my tail sat to the side. Jack put his arm around me.

I chose Pitch over the guardians evil over good. But he's not evil with any of us and he wasn't always this way. I mean yes pre me and my siblings yes but once he had his own family and was turned mortal by MIM he was a good father. Still is. MIM told him what to call me.

He gifted them the False Mist. My mother saw the good in him felt that villains in stories were just misunderstood. And before he became Pitch Black he WAS one of the good guys. The fearlings made him who he is today the way that you guys know him as. They corrupted him.

I had another sister long before me. Long before any of you. He helped the MIM. But when his friend needed him most he let him stay evil. Let him stay corrupted. My sister died and he was in charge of watching the fearlings. But they're like sirens and can mimic loved ones voices.

They made themselves sound like his daughter he was grieving. They made it sound like she was in there with them they tugged on his heart strings he opened the gate and set them free they tricked him and corrupted him. Soon enough you all came.

Our family lived in the same village as Jack's did his father founded the town we grew up in and I was born like this. I had one blue and one green eye. I had rabbit ears tail like a wolf paws like fox. The False Mist turned me human but it would fade if I got wet or didn't work on a full moon.

He also gave us things that were a kin to later known as contacts to hide my different colored eye. Jack and I were best friends first but we otherwise like liked each other as we got older. We were a perfect little couple and our parents all loved us together.

But they didn't know my secret till a lot later in our life. I was better at a lot of things then Jack was. Could never decide if I wanted meat or fruits and veggies more. I like to say that I don't like meat but more parts of me are meat eaters. And I'm very good at hunting.

Jack caught me transforming one of the full moon nights. Some time later as I started saying this my ears drooped as I frowned. Jack took over. You wanted to know why Mary looks so young? He *sighed* sadly. Bunny was curious as he nodded slowly but didn't like the sadness in his voice.