How did you get here?

Either way she shouldn't be in that trance for very long. Tooth says. Which worries us. She didn't live very long. She told us disappointedly. What do you mean? Jack started. I died to protect her!

I tried to help her in my natural form but that's when people thought that I was a monster. When they kidnapped me with an animal control net thing and shot my parents down and burned me at the stake.

After whipping me and beating me and leaving me for dead. Bunny found me in my animal form and brought me to North. My dad returned to his nightmare king job and forgot all about me and mom as well when she became the summer spirit being able to see the good in everyone including my father and well like mother like daughter.

I saw it in Pitch I see it in my brother and sisters and most of all in you Jack. Wait so you both died to become who you are now? She asked us. I thought that's how this works? I questioned.

Manny chooses you after some kind of a sacrifice or good deed you did when you were still alive. Protecting others over yourself. Or in Mary's case maybe so that she can be with Jack again.

If she came to you it's for an important reason you didn't take Jack until Manny told you so. It seems to be a timing thing. She must be important for some reason or another.

And not just because of Jack they wouldn't had known each other those last 300 years not until they saw their memories and they didn't know there were any. As did I. No one tells us anything. We didn't even know we had a past till recent.

But you knew the whole time! Farr's now is not the time. Jack laid a hand on my shoulder. Having a bad temper must run in the family. Both sides. North has a bad temper when it comes to certain things but he never showed it often when I was around.

Pitch doesn't so much have a bad temper as it is longing for what he now has. And finding that missing piece aka me. He wanted what you guys all had what Jack and I want. What we want more than anything. He already lost my half sister.

Loss was how he became evil in the first place. Manny took away his memories of me. Once he was dead again. Maybe that's why he did it. Why Manny made Pitch mortal. So that I could be born and make all of you come together.

Maybe there's a bigger evil out there other than Pitch. There are always worst spirits. The 7 deadly sins revenge jealously the spirit of depression working hand and hand with self loathing. Fear is a big evil spirit don't get me wrong about that.

But when used properly it keeps people safe and forces them to take caution. Without fear we learn the hard way not to put our hand on that hot thing don't poke the bear let sleeping dogs lie don't bite the hand that feeds you. est. est.

Maybe that's why Manny gave my mother the ability to see the good in people even when you think they're evil. There are things that are bad in all of us that are seen as good and there are good things in Pitch and he is seen as evil.

There are always two sides to a story we have to remember that we may just be the villain in someone else's story. No one is born hating. Tooth was still very surprised that we had to die to become this way since none of them did.

And Jack had said he drowned trying to protect the two of us because he couldn't swim and actually still couldn't. Not surprising that I can't either myself. It wasn't long after that that Mary came out of her little trance.

She was so excited gushing about how she had a brother that saved her. And that's when she saw Jack and I. We were so happy to see her. But of course she had like a million questions. Like how we were here and if we were dead or ghosts.

But first Jack and I had questions of our own. She was in utter shock at seeing us that she didn't even quite register what Jack had said to her. It was a line he still remembered by heart after all these years.