𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 47

Start from the beginning

**

*Groooowl!*

Valentina growled as he and Leona slashed their hands forward to block the magical attacks of the group. Isfrid and Y/n continued to unleashed their own sword attacks, slashing through more of Leona's magic that headed toward them. "Keep firing your magic!" Isfrid commanded.

Y/n ran forward, preparing another attack as she inhaled. "Mist breathing: Sixth Form...Lunar Dispersing- ack!" she inhaled too much dust as Valentina kicked dust in her eyes. She dropped her to knees and coughed violently as tears dripped down her face to get rid of the sand. 'The air is...too dry...' she winced, dropping her sword.

"My Rose!" Riddle shouted in panic, rushing over to her side.

"Idiot!" Isfrid panicked, protectively moving in front of his sister as he slashed throughout another magical attack, causing the attack to split in two and create a crack on the dusty ground. "You should've known better than to use your breathing style to-"

Before he could finish, Leona fired a strong wind spell that caught Isfrid off-guard, causing himself, Riddle, and the other boys to get blown away from her.

"Myah! It hurts!" Grim whimpered as the wind spell caused dust to get in the boys eyes.

"I can't see...!" Deuce winced, tears forming in his eyes.

Leona looked down at the direction where Y/n was coughing, a smirk wide on his face upon seeing her so vulnerable. "Heh. Look how pitiful you look, dear kitten~" he muttered with a crazed look in his eyes.

"?!" Y/n flinched in surprise when wind picked up around her, pushing her forward toward Leona before Valentina slammed his paw on her back, causing a yelp from her.

"Y/n?!"

"Damn it...all this dust keeps getting in my eyes!" Ace cursed out.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY ROSE, LEONA!" Riddle shouted, clenching his teeth as he squinted toward Y/n direction. It was blurry, but he and Isfrid saw Valentina grab Y/n by her wings and lifted her up in front of Leona.

 It was blurry, but he and Isfrid saw Valentina grab Y/n by her wings and lifted her up in front of Leona

"Agh..." Y/n groaned weakly.

"Look at you...kitten. In this state, you'll completely belong to me...Your King." Leona smirked at her weaken state as he caressed her pale cheek. Y/n only gritted her teeth from the pain she felt, glaring at the lion.

"RELEASE HER THIS INSANT, LEONA!" Isfrid snapped in anger, blinking the tears away from his eyes as his vision began to clear.