𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 ☆ 5

Start from the beginning

"How'd he escape in the first place?"

"Yeah! The dementors are hard to sneak past..."

"Where d'you think he is now?"

"I have no idea, could be anywhere, and the sighting might not even be genuine anyway."

"Yeah, I mean, muggles just think he's a normal prisoner, don't they? They don't know the full truth..."

"D'you think he'd come here? To Hogwarts?"

"He might. But what would he have to gain from coming here?"

Me, thought Rosalyn. She still hadn't told anyone except Harry, Ron and Hermione that Black was after her.

Anyway, the class was there, so Lupin suddenly called out. "All right, settle down, stop talking, Miss Potter, Mr Finnigan! Let's focus on the lesson, shall we?"

Rosalyn sighed and turned to the wardrobe, which, she noticed now, was slightly shaking.

"Intriguing, isn't it?" He asked moving round the class as he was now at the back of the mass of students. "Now, would anyone want to venture a guess, as to what is inside?"

"That's a boggart that is," said Dean.

"Very good, Mr Thomas," Lupin praised him as they all jumped because the wardrobe shook once more. "Now, can anyone tell me, what a boggart, looks like?"

"No one knows," Hermione had her hair wrapped round a pencil in a bun compared to last class, but she was there, and Rosalyn was certain that she had just appeared.

"When did she get here?" Ron asked, confused.

Hermione ignored him and answered the rest for the question. "Boggarts are shape shifters, they take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so-"

"So terrifying, yes," Lupin took over. "Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart," he turned as the wardrobe shook yet again. "Let's practice it now, without wands first." He added, as everyone delved into their pockets, everyone fell still and he continued. "After me - Riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus!" Chorused the class.

"Very good, but a little louder and a little clearer," Corrected Lupin, "Repeat after me - Rid-dik-ul-us."

"Riddikulus!" The class said, a little more confident this time.

"This class is ridiculous," Rosalyn heard Draco Malfoy say, but she didn't let him spoil this lesson.

"Very good," Lupin said. "Well, so much for the easy part, but the fact is that the incantation alone isn't enough, what really finishes a boggart is laughter. You need to force it to assume the shape of something that you find is truly amusing, let me explain, er- Neville, could you join me please?"

Lupin had looked around for a student for a split second before resting on Neville. He had overheard Snape talking about Neville, and whatever he said was bad. He said that 'Longbottom' was incompetent, bad at magic and a practical squib. Lupin hadn't put it past Snape to say this, but that was the very reason that he had chosen Neville for the demonstration.

Neville, on the other hand, had looked extremely embarrassed to be picked. He had glanced round, as if he expected his inexistent identical twin to be beside him, called the same name as him, and whom Lupin was speaking to.

"Come on, don't be shy, come on," Lupin said encouragingly, and Neville walked past several students, including Rosalyn, who he turned rather red at, to get the the front of the haggle. Lupin leant forward and Lupin said. "Now, Neville, what frightens you the most?"