Chapter 43 Infinite Tsukujomi

Eve Pov:

Madara nearly killed Guy but Naruto was fast enough to kick it away and heal him, before he would die.

Madara flew above Naruto and looked down on him. "You seem stronger."

Naruto smirked. He then held up his sword and put a crimson tri pronged kunai in his mouth while starring Madara down. Sasuke appeared next to him and gave Madara the same stare.

A crimson flash later and Eve was standing there. "The rinnegan?!" Madara proclaimed and Naruto activated the six paths sage mode. "You got an upgrade. What about you? My dear granddaughter."

I smirked and let my chains rattle. "The rinnegan, six paths sage jutsu and the chains of the ten tails. You are the embodiment of the sage of the sax paths while holding the ten tails. Truly impressive. But you are not united like I am." He shouted at the end.

Naruto charged at him but was blocked by an invisible force. "Gah. What was that?"

"Watch out there is another Madara." Shouted Sasuke.

"It is the limbo." They looked at me in confusion or in the place of Madara in surprise. "With yin-yang release he created clones inside the limbo. The place between life and death. They have a physical force but can't be seen, except by Sasuke's Rinnegan."

"You can't see them?" Sasuke asks.

"No. The rinnegan holds certain powers over the dead and therefore you can see into that realm. I can feel when they use chakra and see it with my sharingan but I can neither sense them like Naruto or see them like you Sasuke. But I am not completely useless." I smirked while activating once more my sage mode.

Madara then attacked Sasuke but Sasuke switched place with his blade, stabbing right into Madara. But he did not really react.

"If we wound the limbo clone we can also wound the real Madara." Sasuke said.

Like a flash the two disappeared and attacked Madara from both sides, locking him down.

While he was held down it looked like Madara just flew out of the space, where he was confined. "Huh? He substituted with his clone."

"I-" Naruto began.

"No you two will follow him. I will hold this one down."

And so I stayed back, until the meteors started falling down. I created my iron wings without seals and left the clone get free, before flying towards them. When I arrived there Sasuke was flying with his perfect Susanoo and Naruto's clones were punching the air while being thrown back.

Or at least it looked like it. In reality Naruto was most likely fighting the limbo versions of Madara and Sasuke was destroying the meteorites.

Sasuke began to decent at a dangerous speed and I immediately understood why. I could feel it. The chakra that tried to invade my system.

The genjutsu was cast. But I also knew that I didn't have enough time to reach them. So only one chance. "Kamui." I appeared in my personal dimension and decided to wait for some time. Two minutes later I came out and saw them starring each other down.

"You were unaffected?!" Madara asked surprised.

"A genjutsu can't affect other dimensions." I answered as if it was nothing special.

"Clever, but that won't save you."

"That might be true but luckily we don't need to beat you."

"What do you mea... ugh." Madara tried to say but was finished by a hand sticking out of his chest. "Black Zetsu what... what are you doing. I created you, you are my-"