Chapter 7 The red devils

Eve Pov:

It has been a month since I brought Karin to my little hideout on the northeast of fire country near the wave country. It is a small house with everything important. And most importantly it is hidden away. There are no neighbours and no unwanted eyes. I personally placed seals around the house and hid it. There is a little garden to plant vegetables, meat is walking around in the forest and other ingredients are either in the kitchen or sealed away in the basement.

Their training is going well, considering that they only really started a month ago. I treated Karin. By using medical jutsu I healed her scars and restored as much of her lifeforce as I could.

Tayuya has taken like a fish to water when it came to training genjutsu. I created a headpiece that has like a microphone but is actually a miniature flute. She also has a larger one but the smaller one is better in battles. She has a fire affinity and not much interest in the other ninja arts. But I told her that she has to be able to use some ninjutsu, be a level four seal user and be able to use both a sword and her hands in combat since it could otherwise end with her death.

As for Karin she has a water and earth affinity but they seemed to not mix. She also has little interest in taijutsu but she uses a sword very well. Her main focus tough is her newly awakened chakrachains and medical jutsu. Tayuya has not awakened them naturally and hasn't started learning them yes because of her smaller reserves. Karin also learns sealing techniques since with her own words, if I need to heal anyone then I should put up a barrier.

All in all they are growing at an acceptable rate or at an astounding rate when only looking at their specialities. At least they were stronger then some snot nosed genin from Konoha. Oh yes that would have been a disaster. But back on track I got both of them a similar outfit like mine. It is not the exact same since mine enables fast movement and flexibility. Their clothes are not as thin and protect more. They still have the hood and the seals like my own. It keeps the temperature comfortable, meaning when it is hot outside it cools down and vice versa. It has a voice altering seal and many storage seals. I also sewed them some coats to wear over the uniform. It is mostly for storage pracises since there are large storage seals as well as preservation seals, imbued.

Two year timeskip:

The three redheads are currently on their seventh mission this month. They were paid to transport a scroll to the land of iron and since most villages have a passive aggressive relationship to the samurai ruled country they don't like to send ninja from hidden villages to the place. But the three devils as they were called had no such problems.

Not much was known about them except that they were exceptionally good. They looked young. Noone knew their faces or anything of importance. Their specialisations and that they are professional. The last thing is that they don't take jobs that could ruin more lives then it would safe. Meaning that they wouldn't kill the people that would stand up against a corrupt government.

"Halt." A man shouted when jumping out of the bushes and onto the road. The three did as he commanded. He smirked and then continued. "Hand over all of your possessions and- Squiltsh."

He didn't get to finish thanks to Karin who shot a chain straight through his head killing him. "Why the hell are those bandits always targeting us?" She asked annoyed.

"Well the idiots can't sense when they are outclassed." Tayuya answered.

"You have killed Pinky. You monsters I will-" But I stopped him.

I used a similar tactic like Karin. I shot out a chain but mine is made out of metal and hit him on the shoulder. While he screamed in pain I used the strength of Tusnade that was described in the manga to pull him towards me while sticking to the floor with chakra. "Get over here." And stabbed him into the heart with my hidden blade.

"Are there anymore?" Tayuya asked. Since she was the worst senser of us. Not that she is bad, she is just not a natural born senser since her chakra reserves were low at the start.

"No there are no more enemies around. Those were the only ones." Karin responded and we continued on our way.

Angel meanwhile was just lazing around on my shoulders not interested in the entire things happening around us. She also improved her ability to cast genjutsu and use fire chakra. I would place her at the level of a high genin right now. The others are considered low C-rank shinobi by the bingo book while I am considered a low C-rank ninja. We all got nicknames. I am the Crimson Mirage, Tayuya is the Shinigami's Harbinger and Karin is known as the Crimson death. She got that name due to the similarity to the red death Kushina Uzumaki and then the red was just changed to crimson.

When we entered the iron country Angel made herself comfortable inside my coat to keep warm. A few hours later was the time when we finally arrived in front of the doors to the city we were aiming for.

"What is your business here?" The guard shouted over the arctic winds.

"We are here on mission and were hired to transport a letter to lord Mifune. We also would like to purchase some weapons or if possible give an order for certain weapons." After all I still had about a hundred kilos worth of chakra conducting metal. And my two partners are in need of a really good weapon. I even made the blueprints for them. Tayuya would get a sword and two daggers with a pipe integrated into it on the backside and Karin would get two swords just in case one is lost during battle.

After we showed him our identification and our mission orders we were left into the warm place. A few hours later and lord Mifune finally had enough time to meet with us. "Please hand me over your scroll." I nodded and gave it to the person that took it from me and gave it to Mifune.

He read through it and looked at us rather angry. "Do you know what is written inside of this scroll?"

"No lord Mifune we do not. We were just tasked with delivering the scroll to you."

"This noble from lightning country is asking, no demanding for us to submit to him and become a vassal of lightning country." He yelled before crushing the scroll with his hands. We didn't say anything since it was just a job to get the demand to Mifune and get a reply. Mifune then took out a scroll and scribbled fiercely onto it. "This is my reply."

"Thank you lord Mifune for your time. Could we stay for a bit inside these walls. My comrades are in need of some ninja tools and we prefer quality over quantity."

He raised an eyebrow but nodded. We were then guided outside and left immediately to the forges. There we met up with several smiths. One made some kunai and senbons for us while another tried his hands at Tayuya's special weapons and another made Karin's swords, while another created some armour for Angel and patched up my sword.