Chapter 41 The second jinchuriki of the ten tails

Eve Pov:

That was close. When the smoke of the reverse summoning disappeared, was the moment when we could see not him but the cocoon he created.

When it cracked and disappeared he looked like an angel at first glance but then dread started crawling over my entire body. I knew what he was and what he could do. Suddenly the just of Hashirama, the gracious deity gates fell upon him but a moment later they were broken.

I could hear him swearing but then he did the thing I dreaded. Red hands came from his body and held the barrier tight. They then began to pull and shatter the barrier.

All people present looked in shock at his power and realised how powerless they truly are.

Naruto and Sasuke along with Minato and Tobirama attacked him. But sadly it was not possible to truly harm Obito until Naruto used the sage art Rasengan against him and pushed Obito down. I sadly could not help right now but I knew they had it in the bag for this part the very least.

"What now?" Asked Karin.

"Wait and see. This is not our part, let them do their and we will help as soon as we can. Just wait and you will realise that we are needed at a later date." When Obito finished his fight with the Hokage and the two future heroes he started his final ploy to defeat us.

He created the same barrier as the Hokage did and created the god tree, in other words he continued his plan to cast the infinite Tsukuyomi.

I used the kamui to teleport all of us outside and waited for the others. They didn't take long as after a yellow flash all of the shinobi were just behind us.

But tragedy wasn't far behind. The god tree did what it was always meant to do. It collected chakra and so it did what its nature told it to do. Branches, no not branches, roots as thick as trees of a hundred years came out of the earth, split up and dragged the ninja to their end.

"Uszumaki use your barrier seals in combination with the chakra chains. Since our chains have the same origin and similar abilities they should balance each other out." I commanded and my family with the exception of Fu, who just freed as many ninja as possible, everyone activated their chains and formed barriers in between the chains.

It also worked, while Tayuya had the most trouble and I had the least the barriers held up and were mostly immune to the branches.

I could also see Naruto and Sasuke fight against the tree by slicing off one root after the other and saving others but they were soon attacked by Obito. I left the people I saved with the medical corps and decided to join them.

Naruto Pov:

After the battle with Obito then the return of the alive Kage and lastly the go tree we finally had another shot at taking Obito down. "Sasuke help me with this."

"What is it Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

"Combine your Susano with my Kurama whatever this is. Just form your armour and weapons over my astral biju form. We need to do this together. Otherwise we might loose."

He agreed and soon enough I could see dark purple armour forming over Kurama. I then created nine Rasengan in the tips of Kurama's tails and let the members of the Konoha twelve enter them. "Now you will go down." I shouted and we all rushed forwards.

First was the shield and then there was the sword. The shield was weakened by the nature chakra infused Rasengan and were then pierced by the sword.

But the sword was tougher. Much more so. "Kamui: Lightning blade." Came a strong voice from the right of Obito.

Eve Pov:

I had finally gathered up enough natural chakra and entered sage mode. The next thing I did was forming my completed Susanoo. It was light blue and had some sort of armour on but was still more concentrated on agility. It wasn't the perfect Susanoo, which I could use but decided not to.

Lastly I drew my blade. "Thank you Itachi." I said and held it tight. The third blade of legends. Like Benihime, the blade of the Uzumaki clan leader, Kuzanagi, the blade that Naruto wields and is said to cut everything, and now the Totsuka blade which I was given by Itachi. The sword which can absorb everything and everyone. And now all of those blades are in possession of the Uzumaki clan.

I encased it in lightning but not regular lighting but black lightning that can cut through space itself. "Kamui: Lightning blade." I shouted and severed the DNA like blade of Obito cleanly in two.

Not a moment later the Susanoo covered Kurama cut through Obito and allowed Naruto and Sasuke to grasp the chakra of the tailed beasts.