Chapter 28 2 years time skip

Eve Pov:

As much as you might believe no it wasn't all good in the last three years. The Akatsuki began to capture tailed beast about six months ago with Gaara being the first one to get captured. He defeated the Akatsuki members at first. His training in all the ninja arts really paid off, but they attacked the village and he defended it. Due to this he lost.

When he was retrieved the one tails was extracted and Chio revived him. He still has the sand release and found out that even tough he can manipulate metal through his magnet release that it was much harder. I spent a lot of time with him in those years. He was like another little brother. And his sand release is amazing and caused an uproar that the hidden sand had a new bloodline.

Naruto was training with Jiraya of the Sanin for the last few years and taught Naruto everything he knew under the watchful eye of Ma or Pa. I told Naruto to use the summoning jutsu and call upon them, every time they trained since they would see things Jiraya wouldn't. While in actuality I just didn't want Jiraya to slack of.

It is not that I dislike his books, it is just that I don't trust him in doing all he can to help Naruto. He didn't do it until now and didn't do it in the Manga. Then there is the news about Sasuke. He seemed to have killed Orochimaru and left. If I am correct he left with Yugo and some other guy made out of water. Since Karin is with me they are only three of them in team Taka.

I went to the hideout of Orochimaru and with the help of Itachi found out to whom I am related to, as well as getting Naruto a present.

Two years ago we realised something, Karin was the one who will lead the Uzumaki clan and the sword of the clanhead recognised Karin as well, making her the rightful person to hold the blade once wielded by Kushina Uzumaki. So Naruto has now only a regular sword but the sword of Orochimaru the Kusanagi would fit him. As for my ancestors they are the third Kazekage and Shisui Uchiha. With the help of Itachi I even learned about his relation to Obito who is Shisui's elder brother. And I suspect is Madara's grandson.

I haven't gifted it to him but I will soon. As for Naruto's strength, well I would say he is a S-rank ninja. He can use sage mode, two chakra natures without problems and can use two more but only slightly. He can use seals up to level seven and can use up to four tails of the nine tails without going berserk. Yes Naruto finally achieved the golden chains and has now red hair. His speed and strength are also nothing to scoff at.

As for the others, well they are high-A-rank kunoichi or low S-rank. But with their chakra chains and other abilities they can be deemed S-class for sure. At least in my book.

As for me, well I am a seal mistress of level ten. I learned every possible jutsu of the fourth and just like Naruto created the Rasenshuriken but also infused one with lightning and created the Railgun. It is much faster then the Rasenshuriken but not as destructive. I needed several tries to not destroy my arm permanently and throw it. I can now also use basic fire jutsu but still prefer to use wind, lightning, magnet and water in this order.

With the Hiraishin I am nearly everywhere at every time I need. My summons also told me to train in the clans style and so I followed their orders.

Four month later I was back and started using their jutsu against my targets. So I am for sure a S-class kunoichi. In Suna there is as far as I know only Temari and Gaara who reached S-rank. Kankuro and Baki are still A-rank. In Konoha Naruto and Kakashi as well as Tsunade and Jiraya were considered S-rank. Making Naruto the strongest of his generation. At first he got into problems with some mutts that tried to push him around but soon that was over.

When I visited I was even pestered into going out with him but Angel did him good. She out him into a genjutsu in which, he a small dog gets pushed around by cats. Sakura wasn't much better. Her confidence was small, very small but was still trained by Tsunade.

Hinata tough was a pain in the ass. She always tried to but in and get a date from Naruto even tough he told her off. She then tried to get one through us but when Naruto told her about Temari she flipped, calling her a b*tch and an outsider. Someone not worthy of Naruto and so on.

It also hit Shikamaru hard since he had a crush on Temari but she was taken. And lucky to boot. Naruto of course was still dense but much less after the seduction training.

As for the others, well noting much changed. It was just as before, with the change that they got stronger.

Asuma died by the hands of Hidan and Shikamaru swore to revenge his sensei. The village was booming just as Naruto's company did. Yes with the money he made the red light district better but also started a company. It dealt in all kinds of things. Mostly foods all around the elemental nations.

Meanwhile the Uzumaki clan had its own company. It was dealing in rare valuables and new inventions as in weapons. This mean that they have some protective gear, as well as healing seals. They were sold all over the elemental nations and the Uzumaki clan was making a killing. The best part was that due to the safety seals no one could get passed them.

I also managed to make my own attack, called wind style: Atom splitter. It is like the Chidori just with wind style. And more importantly it is silent.

What was there again? Oh yeah, Haku comes over quite often but I think that would be about it!?