Chapter 17 Finals Part 3

Eve Pov:

I jumped down and transformed as well. Now standing in my regular outfit that I use when doing missions for my clients. I walked towards the middle and then stopped near Gaara.

"Let's see who's understanding of strength is superior. Your way of doing everything alone or my way that family should always stick with each other and support each other."

"Mother will have your blood Uzumaki. And then she will have the blood of your friends." He said but I just smirked.

"Begin." Genma shouted and disappeared from where he stood.

I started bodyflickering around the arena. All around him in a fest pace. "Stand still Uzumaki." Gaara shouted annoyed. "Fight me."

"As you wish but don't expect to win Gaara." After all my preparations were finished.

On the balcony.

"What is she doing?" Kankuro shouted. "Gaara will kill her."

"No but she is getting serious right now." Tayuya said smugly.

"Would you tell us what you mean with that?" Asked a curious Kakashi. He saw the tactics and techniques used by the Uzumaki trio and they were superb. Genjutsu during taijutsu was unheard of and the grin on Eve's face when seeing the Chidori as well as the plea to get Sasuke to use it.

"You will see soon."

Eve Pov:

"Magnet style: Crow wings." And black wings made out of chakra conducting metal were forming behind her back. With a flap of those wings she rose into the air and looked down on Gaara. "I am the perfect ninja to take you down. I have every advantage. Magnet style: Feathers barrage."

With her command and handseals docents of sharp projectiles in the form of back feathers were shot at Gaara and partially penetrated his defence.

"Magnet style: Demonic claw." By the command of myself out of the ground next to Gaara a demonic arm rose made out of metal. And that arm with the long and sharp claws then slashed down on Gaara. He defended himself but that was what I wanted.

"Magnet style: Electromagnetic hurricane." All of the metal sand laid around Gaara during the bodyflicker started to move in a circular movement and slowly but surely grinded away at his sand reserves.

In the stands:

"That is why she was so confident. Her magnet release is just like the one of the kages of Suna. It is the thing that can even stop the one tailed beast." Kakashi said. "And with her chakra chains which she most likely also possesses she can defeat Gaara without much problem."

"Are you sure? I mean Gaara is very strong for a genin." Asuma asked unsure.

"Look at her. She is slowly defeating him just to wait to get a perfect shot in. Just then his eyes widened at the familiar sound of a thousand chirping birds. And the sight only affirmed his suspicion. He then looked at the other two redheads in disbelieve. "H-how?"

"My eternal rival not that I don't think it youthful for you to have taught another student but why did you teach a person from outside the village your signature technique?" Guy asked more confused then anything else.

"I-I didn't she- wait. You the oldest one. Tayuya was your name I believe. Why were you stalling for Sasuke to use the Chidori?" Kakashi asked sternly like a father that was asking his child where the chocolate went that he stashed away.

"Can't you answer that question on your own? She knew of the technique and saw it during your mission in Wave. She wanted it as well and believed you would teach it to Sasuke just in case he would have to fight Gaara. Since this attack can pierce a lot of defences." Tayuya explained.

"B-but how? A-and the Chidori can't be used without the... oh no. She has another one. She does not have two bloodlines does she." He realised.

"You are right copy cat. She doesn't. How did you think I was able to fool your student so well. I know all about the weakness of the eye you have implanted. Because I trained with a person that awakened it." Tayuya clarified.

In the arena:

I did the handseals and concentrated the lighting chakra. 'Not perfect but much better then Sasuke's. Well let's try this.'

I flapped my wings and flew straight at Gaara. He saw me and put up his defences. "Chidori." I shouted and pierced straight through the defence and injuring him. When I came to a stop behind him I could hear his cries of pain and shock. Shock that someone was actually able to harm him.

I gathered all of my iron sand up and sealed it away while drawing my sword and readying my chakra chains just in case. I was prepared for almost everything but not for the demonic chakra to explode out of him, while also a genjutsu to be placed around everyone. I might have memories of my past life but hell I have spent more time in this world then in my original world so I don't remember every last event. And how it took place.

In my stupefied state I was unable to capture Gaara who decided to flee along with his two siblings. Or more like Kankuro who was using one of his puppets to carry Temari who was still injured from the fight with Naruto.

I rushed to my team and the other genin and jounin. "So what are you going to do now?"

"We will take care of them. Are you with us?" Kakashi asked.

"Well since Naruto will most likely be told to go and fight we will stay with him and help him. We are for as little bloodshed as possible." He looked at me concerned. "What?"

"It's just the assassin crimson mirage wants to minimise bloodshed?" Kakashi said unconvinced.

"Most kills were done by us since they would have been killed either way and so we could gain money and not kill the entire family including the personal. Also the rest were not humans no they were monsters in human skin."

"A moral code under killer. Anyhow. Shino, Sakura and Ino go to the hospital and defend it. Heal those that you can Sakura. Shikamaru, Naruto and you three will go after Gaara and his siblings. Make sure they don't join the attacking force, most importantly Gaara."